Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผUNRES

Fantabulous update!๐Ÿ‘ Beauty & love born as words. This one is getting better and better with new new chapters. And your poems are precise, brilliant and classic!๐Ÿ‘Their beauty is surely in what they sing for. They spoke more about their love for each other.

I am really liking this beauty with a daring brain more and more as she puts him in emotional turbulance. She never hides her burning and yearning for him. How evident is that how much love she is having for him? He must accept her love. That is the best favor he could do if he sincerely loves her. Also I'm saddened by his helplessness. He will understand her. But who will understand him?

I'm just dedicating my favourite lines I wrote for someone else to Devapriya also. Hope you don't mind. They are so apt for this girl, or every girl-- "They (her feelings) sought something beyond what his body could do (to her body). She wanted him to know her, accept her, respect her and unconditionally love her. She wanted him to bridge her isolation, rescue her, draw her unto him and make her his own. She longed to feel his feeling of wanting to protect her in his love. She desired to be touched with his yearning to fill the voids of her soul and to feel the bliss of love when she could harmoniously blend in him like a river merging into boundless ocean."

I'm really basking myself in your story. ๐Ÿ˜† I may go writing essays on this couple but stopping here for having less time. Though the rest of the story is in your hands, I wish they finally annihilate the system of Devadasi and live with each other! I wish this girl doesn't marry the stone. Yet, I'll wait. Once again, this story is brilliant.๐Ÿ‘ Especially I liked how they danced together into losing in each other! She is a piece butter melting in his love. Thanks a lot for writing it.
Edited by Brahmaputra - 9 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Loved Their Raas Dance ! It Was So Delicately Passionate !! Your Poetry Toh, Brilliant As Usual, Added To Its Beauty !!! And It Was So Sweet How Both Of Them Spent Sleepless Nights Thinking About Each Other...Also Loved How Devpriya Is Appreciating Her Full Name And Is Ready To Face Anything For Devpratim !
panchaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

spamming is not allowed in my story thread ๐Ÿคฃ
panchaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Loved Their Raas Dance ! It Was So Delicately Passionate !! 

Your Poetry Toh, Brilliant As Usual, Added To Its Beauty !!!

Thank you..that poetry of mine is my personal favorite, I gave you the Raas poetry for your Janmastami thread ๐Ÿ˜Š do you remember?

And It Was So Sweet How Both Of Them Spent Sleepless Nights Thinking About Each Other...Also Loved How Devpriya Is Appreciating Her Full Name And Is Ready To Face Anything For Devpratim !

๐Ÿค—

.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Panchu โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ Its sooo deeply passionate.And your poetry enhanced the charm.This update just swept me off and I am still in a trance.You are divinely talented Panchu.Nobody else can pen down such soulful poems for  the love God You should write more poetries.Its a wonderful experience to read them 
                                So Devpratim too loved Devpriya silently.๐Ÿ˜ณDevpriya's agony is touching Why should not Devpratim  go against the norms and save her ??He is also suffering due to her pain and his helplessness Hope Love God does something to save their pure love from the devils of the society.โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
                          And the dance...I went breathless imagining Pooja and Aham togetherโ˜บ๏ธ It was so intense.Waiting eagerly for the next part.Do update fast๐Ÿ˜ณ 
panchaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaikartana

Panchu โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ Its sooo deeply passionate.And your poetry enhanced the charm.This update just swept me off and I am still in a trance.You are divinely talented Panchu.Nobody else can pen down such soulful poems for  the love God You should write more poetries.Its a wonderful experience to read them 

Thankooo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
                                So Devpratim too loved Devpriya silently.๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes he did, Devpriya was an unusual lady, exception of that time, Devpratim thinks unlike of any other man of that era, its obvious the two will fall for each other naturally!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Devpriya's agony is touching Why should not Devpratim  go against the norms and save her ??

even he saves her, he cannot have her, that will be clearer in the next part...

He is also suffering due to her pain and his helplessness Hope Love God does something to save their pure love from the devils of the society.โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Sometime God admires acts of His creation...๐Ÿ˜Š
                          And the dance...I went breathless imagining Pooja and Aham togetherโ˜บ๏ธ It was so intense.

imagine my condition when I was writing it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Waiting eagerly for the next part.Do update fast๐Ÿ˜ณ 

I will try...๐Ÿ˜Š

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Panchaali that is how I keep my comment 'RESERVED'!๐Ÿ˜†
panchaali thumbnail

Panchaali that is how I keep my comment 'RESERVED'!๐Ÿ˜†

Oh God why haven't I voted u for most complicated member of the AT!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

have u seen my comment in ur OS?๐Ÿ˜Š

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Yep. I can be very complicated.. I've wrote that in voting thread I loved to vote myself as the most complicated one. I've unreserved my comment. I've read your comment. I'll be going offline now. Reply you later there.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And pardon my disobedient like button.
Edited by Brahmaputra - 9 years ago
panchaali thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผUNRES

Fantabulous update!๐Ÿ‘ Beauty & love born as words. This one is getting better and better with new new chapters. And your poems are precise, brilliant and classic!๐Ÿ‘Their beauty is surely in what they sing for. They spoke more about their love for each other.

I am really liking this beauty with a daring brain more and more as she puts him in emotional turbulance. She never hides her burning and yearning for him. How evident is that how much love she is having for him? He must accept her love. That is the best favor he could do if he sincerely loves her. Also I'm saddened by his helplessness. He will understand her. But who will understand him?

yes, true...they both are complex, both have their egos, still they loved each other unconditionally

I'm just dedicating my favourite lines I wrote for someone else to Devapriya also. Hope you don't mind. They are so apt for this girl, or every girl-- "They (her feelings) sought something beyond what his body could do (to her body). She wanted him to know her, accept her, respect her and unconditionally love her. She wanted him to bridge her isolation, rescue her, draw her unto him and make her his own. She longed to feel his feeling of wanting to protect her in his love. She desired to be touched with his yearning to fill the voids of her soul and to feel the bliss of love when she could harmoniously blend in him like a river merging into boundless ocean."

Thankz for bringing these wonderful lines here, just read your OS I am spellbound...Yes this describes Devpriya's love also...

I'm really basking myself in your story. ๐Ÿ˜† I may go writing essays on this couple but stopping here for having less time.

please write it whenever u can ur comments are very thoughtful, I love the way you try to understand my stories..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Though the rest of the story is in your hands, I wish they finally annihilate the system of Devadasi and live with each other! I wish this girl doesn't marry the stone. Yet, I'll wait. Once again, this story is brilliant.๐Ÿ‘ Especially I liked how they danced together into losing in each other! She is a piece butter melting in his love. Thanks a lot for writing it.

wonderful line ๐Ÿ‘
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22
Next