Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..dreamygatz..

-edited-

Before I read part 3, will comment for part 1&2

soulful work! i loved this so much! ❤️
Devpriya is 👏 The way she made her live in the midst of all dirty darkness, her attitude, her way of accepting life.. she is a true heroine in every sense!!! 
The questions she asked God, they way she decided to make her heart stone, how she decided to make her life better than worse by wooing the Pradhan Purohit! And all the while the weeping heart in her get crushed! She is bold, feisty, brave! I can go on and on about her! 

Devpriya is my own favorite too, that's why I could not imagine any other face than my favorite Puja Bose 😃 

Pushpanjali is another character whom I liked! 😳 She somewhere reminds me of kanakalashmi, the motherly love and her caring attitude towards Devpriya! 

yup, she is caring but she could not be her mother what Kanak was to Krishnaa.. 

When I read of Pradhan Purohit's death, can't express how much happy I was! 

I too was dancing in joy after writing it, coz his death ensures entry of the hero..😳

and when i read about the new Pradhan purohit, I felt he was like a ray of hope, a ray of light to all the Devdasis who are living in utter darkness with no hope!!! 

that he truly was 😊

New pradhan Purohit's attitude towards the whole thing, his behaviour towards the devdasis!!! Second part of the OS was very soothing to read! 

The way Devpriya was shocked to find how different the new pradhan purohit is and the way she got lost in him! How she fancied of the day when she will become the Pradhan Devdasi and sudden embarrassment with which she closes her eyes! 

You have written it so beautifully that I could visualise the whole thing! Really soulful piece of writing!!!
Thank you 😊

PS: will read part 3 n comment soon! 

I'll wait  your comment always inspires me 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

Unreserved

--

First of All I am sorry that I came late to read this beautiful story my dear..

That's okay, I know you had fever..glad that you are okay now 😊

When i started with first chapter... i never thought i would complete all 3 in one go...but that was power in your writing..that I just wanted to read more and more... In short words.. I would say your story is great mixture of age old traditions and their fallacies..downfalls... and in midst of that there is fresh new breeze.. a breeze of humanity that somewhere keeping actual essence of faith alive... love is such pure form of devotion.. and how you captured this through story of Devpriya and Devpratim.. I just loved name you chose for two protagonists in your story.. girl in your story is gutsy .. though she accepts her fate written .. but she dares to speak her mind.. she dares to gain prohibited knowledge ..She has a glimpse of arrogance thats what she showcases through her dance... and then this young priest enters in her life... try to make her dance to his tune.. This Young man on other hand is kind hearted soul who believes in humanity .. but is bounded by rigid society rules... He wants to save her.. but can he.. and How can he save him and her both from bond they have slowly formed in ..and that too in temple of love... in front of lord of love himself..

Thank you for introducing me to their world...Would love to explore this more and more in your magical words..

Thak you for this lovely comment, your words are soo nice I just can't anymore...I was waiting for your comment, and my wait is worth 😊 

Loved poems you used in last update.. it described beautifully the feelings of a heart in love..<3

Thank you the poems are also my personal favorite, specially the dance poem...😳

Riti ma how is the story banner by Mimi?😊

panchaali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

This is so extraordinary... finally i read the first two parts yet to read the third part..thanks for the PM Panchaali di...

Thank you, pming was my duty 😊
😃
Its wonderful.. your concept itself is soo unique and ur writing style is perfect and apt for the topic..I just so so love this OS..proved u are actually a good writer..oops sorry very good!
third part ta pore comment korbo khub taratari..opekha korte parchi na.. kintu mobile theke porte ektu probem hoy..btw siggies gulo khub bhalo hoyche... tomar storyr sathe ekdom mile jay...
and casting 👍🏼
Tumi pls aro OS likho.. ami porte chai.. and pujo aschhe.. tumi shei background eo kichu likhte paro 

Bristi 🤗 ha likhbo, ei matro ektu busy achi, eita ses kore ektu break nebo, then abar likhbo 😊

😊😊
Ar tomar ei devdasi os tao osadharon hochhe trust me... its just wonderful..beyond words to praise this masterpiece! WIll comment on ur third part too..

ha take your time, no hurries 😊

I really like the priest...and also Devpriya's thinking.. its so unique.
And another thing is the selection of your names of characters.. in the previous OS also... "Krishnapriya" and so indeed was proved. and in this one the names are v significant also! 😊

thank you 😊

panchaali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raghuji

Panchaali,

Amazing... Like the way you have narrated the story. I am sure there are more twists in the story 😊.

Generally I don't read these kind of stories you made me go through all in one shot

The poetry part was pretty good,  Might be just me, poetry in native language am sure would have been even more moving our hearts. Even though I might not understand, it would have sound great with music

very true, poetry in native language is always pleasing, I am Bengali, I realize Kaviguru's poetry sounds sweeter in Bengali...😊 

Eagerly looking forward to the next part 😊

I am in a hurry now, will write detailed review later thank you

It's my pleasure, that you liked my story, I respect your knowledge very much...😊

panchaali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: viji2111

I loved this part.

Dev and his priya love each other but cant express their feelings.

Panchaali you have chosen best names for them -Devpratim and Devpriya.

Thankz 😃 Devpriya name I selected just when the story hit my mond, but  let me reveal you a secret Sayanee help me to choose the name Devpratim...I chose Devjyoti first, but then remembered Devjyoti is the name of one of my cousin...and he is my caring brother, how hard it will be to name my hero with this name then Sayanee saved me 😊

Dev is concerened about her future and she has accepted whatever is going to happen to her.

This is awesome.

yes they both are dedicated to each other 😊

I am waiting for  the day she will be crowned as pradhaan devdaasi.

soon it will come 😃

I wish Dev saves her from the evil society and maintains the purity of the tradition.

but what will happen to their love life?

nice question, it will be answered soon 😊

I am waiting for the next update.

will update soon don't worry 😊

panchaali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

This was the Best part till now 

I loooved it ..

The dance scene was just OMG .. it was wonderful 

Pleasing you is the hardest job, glad that you liked it sautan saheli 😉

Now I am shipping Dev n Priya [you know who is coming in my imagination .. now I really really want to see Aham n Puja Bose come in a show together] .. aww they look so perfect in your banner pic n in my imagination 

and I think my long day shipping Aham Puja comes true soon, I sooo wish them together in a serial...I pray that God fulfills this wish soon..

I love their dance, the silent moment after the dance, n was going crazy when Devapratim's agony come in front of readers for the 1st time .. I was literally drooling 

Anyway on a serious note, I loved that part post .. u wrote His inner dilemma n feelings so beautifully .. I am already in love with Devapratim 

n the ending .. the passionate attraction n refusal of attraction among two great minds  .. I can't wait for more .. post the next part SOON

Thank you for this lovely comment, no worries, I will post the next part quickly 😊

panchaali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: impoojaverma

all the three part were fab! Devpriya was a fierce women who accept her fate daringly but destiny plan something else for her. Devpratim wants to save all the devdaasi from the cruelty of the society but in turn fell in love with Devpriya.

r u going to give next part?

Thank you dear..🤗

of course I will post the next part soon 😊 no worries... 
panchaali thumbnail

edited my comment! 😃

yup checked and replied 😊 
panchaali thumbnail

Part 3 i read but will comment later!!!

am in short of words ryt now!!!
Breathless!!! ❤️

Thank you will wait for your comment 😊
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: panchaali

[That's okay, I know you had fever..glad that you are okay now 😊

Thak you for this lovely comment, your words are soo nice I just can't anymore...I was waiting for your comment, and my wait is worth 😊 

Thank you the poems are also my personal favorite, specially the dance poem...😳

Riti ma how is the story banner by Mimi?😊

You are welcome dear.. 😊..I kept thinking about your story and that banner from Mimi really helped me in visualizing a beautiful imagination of those two characters... Thats really beautiful and captivating banner.. 👍🏼..I specially love that theme on bannerEmbarrassed and perfect choice of pics too..😃
Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22
Next