Firaaq-Sanam Saeed & Mohib Mirza - Page 21

Posted: 9 years ago
well I am really curious about the story and why Imrozz leaves Paimaan, so it better ba a unique and interesting reason and not something stupid.
Imroze leaves Paimaan... ohkay that's why the name Firaq (Judai)
 dont understand roomi... is he interested in Paimaan too?
I think he is
He will probably marry her in the end
ohh noo.. i dont roumi to marry payman..

emroz will leave, but i hope it will be for a good reason.. and they still end up together..
Wow the 5th episode was totally engrossing. I like it how everyone has their own reasons and motives regarding Paimaan and Paimaan slowly realizing things r not as they seem, especially where Sara and Shams r concerned.
Loved the whole meeting scene between Paiman-Imroz and Maa ji and the suspense only increases with Maa ji's reference to her late husband. Hmm seems interesting.

Precap was very intriguing. 

I thought after the first episode the show will not be able to sustain the interest as the first episode was very good, but every episode since then has been pretty much bang on and for the first time I am wishing that I was wacthing this show after all the episodes had been aired, coz I can't wait to watch how the story unfolds next.
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Have they married yet?

No and now I am all confused who Paimaan called up to get married asap. Though I suppose she finally gets married to Imroz.
Originally posted by -DA-

ohh noo.. i dont roumi to marry payman..

emroz will leave, but i hope it will be for a good reason.. and they still end up together..

Paimaan does not get married to Roomi. She marries Imroz, and after that Imroz leaves her and disappears.
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Wow the 5th episode was totally engrossing. I like it how everyone has their own reasons and motives regarding Paimaan and Paimaan slowly realizing things r not as they seem, especially where Sara and Shams r concerned.
Loved the whole meeting scene between Paiman-Imroz and Maa ji and the suspense only increases with Maa ji's reference to her late husband. Hmm seems interesting.

Precap was very intriguing. 

I thought after the first episode the show will not be able to sustain the interest as the first episode was very good, but every episode since then has been pretty much bang on and for the first time I am wishing that I was wacthing this show after all the episodes had been aired, coz I can't wait to watch how the story unfolds next.

Totally! I cannnot wait for the next episode now. 
One could feel the helplessness of Maa ji. Her reference to her late husband cheating on her and saying that she's being so bitter only because she was once betrayed explains her character being so harsh and stern.Interesting.
N Sara, she was just too much How selfish can she get. In the next epi, it looks like Roomi too has feelings for Paymaan😲 And paymaan leaving the house. Umm now how and whn does she get married to Imroz is something to be watched out for😃
Originally posted by sia.k_1

Totally! I cannnot wait for the next episode now. 
One could feel the helplessness of Maa ji. Her reference to her late husband cheating on her and saying that she's being so bitter only because she was once betrayed explains her character being so harsh and stern.Interesting.
N Sara, she was just too much How selfish can she get. In the next epi, it looks like Roomi too has feelings for Paymaan😲 And paymaan leaving the house. Umm now how and whn does she get married to Imroz is something to be watched out for😃

And also Maa ji knows tht she's being harsh on her kids, especially Paimaan and hence wants to let her know Y she behaves the way she does, but her ego and her insecurities r not letting her open up to Paimaan and she wants Haider to reveal the dirty secrets of her husband to Paimaan. Liking Haider's character. He is no push over and seems he's the only one who loves Paiman and is concerned abt her welfare unconditionally.

I in fact felt bad tht Paimaan leaves the house. I always found something off with Sham's character nd it seems he hates his mother more than he loves his sister. Anyways let's see how the story unravels. 
Originally posted by khamosshhh

And also Maa ji knows tht she's being harsh on her kids, especially Paimaan and hence wants to let her know Y she behaves the way she does, but her ego and her insecurities r not letting her open up to Paimaan and she wants Haider to reveal the dirty secrets of her husband to Paimaan. Liking Haider's character. He is no push over and seems he's the only one who loves Paiman and is concerned abt her welfare unconditionally.

I in fact felt bad tht Paimaan leaves the house. I always found something off with Sham's character nd it seems he hates his mother more than he loves his sister. Anyways let's see how the story unravels. 

is it that in precap Paimaan asks Roomi to marry her  ðŸ˜•