Welcome to Sanaya's Birthday Preparation thread - FAQs added :)

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello hello hello!! πŸ€—

I am going to copy the b'day preparation thread from her other forum here.. And below is the
link if u wanna join over there too..

Its that time of the year again!! You wonder what time? aahhaaa... let me explain...

Once upon a time almost 31 years ago gods above decided to send down their most lovable angel down to earth for us... to make us mere mortals lucky enough to have her in our lives.. to make our lives brighter and happier by her simply being a part of it!! πŸ€—

So guess what!! Its now time for us to get ready to celebrate that special day when our very own barbie doll came to this world!! ⭐️

And I along with a bunch of friends have the permission from the moderators to make the special birthday thread this year!! 😳
And this is the chance to show how much you adore her! We would love to see your gifts pouring in! ⭐️

All the instructions are in the posts below!! So please read them carefully! 😳

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
We are with open arms inviting all the Sanaya fans around the world to join hands with us to make her special day even more special!!
So do share your views and suggestions as they are always welcome!! πŸ€—

All the creative people around here who are so talented with making siggies, avis and VMs its your time to shine!! 😳 There is simply no limits in size, designs, number or anything!! You have free rein to allow your creativity to flow!! ⭐️

We will collect every beautiful wish together and put them together in one thread!

And there is a cute little section here we would like to include. In one single sentence tell us what Sanaya makes you feel when u see her! Go nutty! πŸ˜† Enjoy urself and simply be honest, bindaas but sweet and polite just like our girl is!! 😳
As its confession time write about you having a girl crush and anything cute! πŸ˜† Make her laugh when she reads this!! Don't be shy! You know u can include stuff about that sexy kamariya and stuff!!
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And title all the PMs you send in with your wishes as as "SI Birthday Wishing Messages".  

So first of all I will answer a set of basic questions members may have.

1.  When will the main thread for Sanaya's birthday will be made?

It will be made on the day before her birthday and will be made a GA topic at midnight of her birthday.

2. Will the birthday wishes reach Sanaya?

YES!!  So here is your chance to tell our angel just how much you love her and adore her!! Cz she will see and read and enjoy everything we all prepare for her!! ⭐️

3. Last date for sending gifts, messages and wishes.

Actually there are different deadlines for each section.
1. Basic wishes - 3rd September 2014
This is what you would like to write down as a written wish and can include ONE siggy, and/or ONE poem as a birthday wish section.
2. Confession time - 3rd September 2014
The single line cute confession of a Sanayaholic!! 😳

Gifts that are separate from the basic wish. These you prepare as a gift for her OTHER THAN THE WISH you send in.
3. Siggies and/or poems (OK I draw a line 15 max by one member!πŸ˜†) - 5th September 2014
4. VMs - 10th September 2014
(unlimited amount by a single member is welcome)

Please adhere to these deadlines because we people have to make the official thread also and lots of work is required there , so hurry up. 😳

4. What kind of gifts can we share? (Remember this is separate from the wishes)
All kinds of siggies, avis, VMs, birthday poems, songs you write for her and ANYTHING under the sun u want to gift to her through this thread!

5. Any limit to the word counts for a birthday message?
Not at all! Go all out and it will be our pleasure to accommodate all the love you guys shower on our angel!

6. Are Sanaya only creations allowed? Or can we include MoNaya, ArShi, PaRud stuff too?
Her on screen off screen friends, family, people who are special to her, everything would be welcome for avis and siggies.

BUT VMs theme should focus on Sanaya/Khushi/Gunjan/Paro  and NOT any couple. MoNaya can be an exception as its her real life. But try to make it about San mostly..

7. Whom to send these to. - click on each username I have given within brackets

1. Birthday wishes that may include written messages, siggies - To Aurin (CrazyAmie)
2. Poems as gifts - To Jaya di ( jaya100)
3. Siggies for b'day gifts - To me ( princessunara )
4. B'day VMs - Melek (FascinatngSanz )
5. Confession time - To Dia di (DiyaS)

8. Can I send more than one type of gifts?
Of course! You can send her birthday wish AND any amount of any types of gifts varying from poems to siggies to VMs and we would accept them all!

9. What you should include with each wish/gift?

Please send your IF username AND your real name in each and every PM you send so that when Sanaya reads these she will know who exactly wished her!!

Finally if any of you have any queries please openly ask on this thread and if not possible to do that feel free to message me
( princessunara ) , Dia di(DiyaS), Neloufer (Neloufer.) and Aurin (CrazyAmie)! (But asking on the thread is actually preferable)
We will try to get back to you as soon as we can.
BUT please title all your queries as - QUESTION ABOUT SAN'S BIRTHDAY.

So send us all the things before time expires. We are all looking forward to put them all together and try to impress our special girl and make her happy on her special day!!!

So get to work girls and boys and ladies and gentlement!! πŸ€—

Any amendments/new info would be added under this point in 2nd post! So keep checking and joining in the fun! πŸ€—

Check the post below to find how we will personally carry your messages - written, audios and videos to Sanaya in the next post! ⭐️

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Now here is something special.

1. We are putting together ur main messages without snaps/siggies (as it will be expensive to print too many colored snaps) and getting print outs. So make sure to send a sweet written birthday message and if possible poems written by u.
Dia di (
DiyaS ) and Ash di ( Newbiesoapfan ) will be taking the print outs and will ensure they will be handed over to Sanaya!! ⭐️
For this u don't need to send a separate message - all the messages we receive before 31st August 2014 (which u are supposed to PM to Aurin aka
CrazyAmie as explained in the above post) will be printed and taken to her.
Please note that while the deadline for ur wish to be put in this thread is 3rd Sep, the deadline to get it printed is a little earlier. Don't get confused ok?

2. An audio or video wish.
Sanaya in the recent interview with Telly Buzz said she would love to see her fans. So make a 30 seconds video or audio wish for Sanaya and send the link to Anisha di (
SanayaIsBest) and she will prepare a single video of all of u and this will be uploaded on the internet for Sanaya to see as well as put in a CD and taken to her.
Deadline for this is - 29th August 2014

Final wishes video uploaded to youtube or any other public site will remain private. Only people with the link can view it. So up to a certain extent your privacy would be protected. 😳

3. VMs u send to us - We will put that in a DVD and send to her!! (This idea is still in progress - will confirm once i talk to the others ok? πŸ˜³ )

IMP : WE ARE SORRY BUT WE CANNOT EXTEND THE DEADLINES FOR THESE ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO BE PHYSICALLY TAKEN TO HER AND ITS GOING TO NEED TIME FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WILL DO IT.

Where to directly send your Birthday presents for Sanaya

India-Forums
505 DLH Park,
S. V. Road, Goregaon (West),
Mumbai - 400 062
Maharashtra - INDIA.

Tel: +91 22 30060000

We will update regarding the Twitter trending that will be organized to celebrate our angel here
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice Thread! I wiil try to send some edits!
Serenade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing here. πŸ˜ƒ
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ahhh Su ..thanx fr posting this here as well :D
Superr excited for her 31st :D
Will send my wish soon!
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SO EXCITED FOR SANAYA'S BDAY πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Also who do we send the VMs to for it to become a dvd?
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the post Sunara!  Will sent my message and creations for sure!! πŸ₯³
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thanks for posting here too sunara, good luck with the thread, will definitely send before the deadlines πŸ˜ƒ 
mwep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs

will try to send my msg