"Tum Se Pyaar Huwa"-2 chapter 19 page 62

Posted: 9 years ago
"Tum Se Pyaar Huwa" season 2

Credit for the idea..concept and plot goes to the one and only comedy queen of the forum..
Suchi ji!!! I'm just penning it down guyz. So lets rock n roll!

Raghunath Naik.. 25yr old eldest son of Mr and Mrs Naik. The managing director of Naik Construction. A successful business man who's proud..rough..tough..arrogant. .rude..who never smiles. He's a hardcore workaholic. Only thing that matters to him is his family which consists of mom dad..20 yr old younger brother Raahil..his 10 yr old sister simran ..naani..daadi and of course his work. Machmach ruksana are his only friends and also works in his office. No one can handle Raghu except these two. The family was worried for Raghu as he wasn't showing initiative in getting married at all." Acchi si ladki dekhkar shaadi karley beta. Naani and Daadi told him one day. He changed the topic and left from there. He wasn't interested in the girls or the marriage thing. One day the family decided to have a serious talk with him. Mom Dad called a family meeting that evening. Simran was sent to her room as it was the elders talk. Dad told them the reason for the gathering. And the reason was ..they wanted Raghu to get married! Raghu had so much respect for his elders that he couldn't refuse. Just for the sake of the family Raghu agreed to get married to any girl they choose. Finally the family was Happy for him. Few days later Mr and Mrs Naik were invited to a party. There they met one of Mr naiks old friend Mr Malik. The families met..Mr Malik introduced his daughter Aarti Malik to the Naiks. Mr and Mrs Naik were very pleased with Aarti Malik. Right there and then the both families decided to get Raghu and Aarti married.

Today at Naik residence..the million dollar house was being decorated nicely. The Maliks were coming to meet Raghu and rest of the family. "Beta tu kahi mat jaana..Aarti aa rahi hai tum ussey mil lena. Mom said to Raghu. "Milney ki kiya zarurat hai mom?" If she's your choice I'll marry her. Raghu said plainly. That evening the maliks arrived. Aarti liked Raghu alot as he was tall..had tanned skin..athletes figure and seemed dangerously hot! The families wanted them to talk alone but Raghu said. "Uski zarurat nai..mujhey ye rishta manzoor hai. Raghu was doing all this because of his families happiness. So it was decided that the engagement and marriage will take place after three months. Everyone was happy except Raghu. He quietly got up and left towards his room.

Days went by...Aarti tried to meet Raghu but every time he made excuses of meetings and stuffs. He was avoiding her big time! "Bhaai she's your would be wife..tu ussey avoid kiyu kar raha hai? Machmach asked one day. Raghu felt bad for Aarti but he couldn't help it. "Ussey patah chalna chahiye ki shaadi ke baad ussey yahi life milney waali hai . Raghu told them. Machmach shook his head unbelievably. Aarti calls Raghu on his phone..he talks a little and hangs up. Aarti was getting pissed off day by day because of Raghu's behavior towards her. Daadi and naani noticed Raghu wasn't happy at all. "Ek baar shaadi ho jaaney do fir sab theek ho jaayega. The grannies said and giggled. Raghu found out from Raahil that the family was deciding to send Aarti and him on a date. "Nai jaana mujhey date wait par! He said while pacing his room. Next day Raghu left for business meeting which was being held out of the country. He was gone for fifteen days!

Meanwhile in Kashmir ..Ashok kaul and Geeta Kaul..a well known doctors in the town of shirinagar. Childhood friends of Mr Naik. Their only daughter..a 20 yr old Antara kaul who just graduated from the college of architects. She was now a certified architecture. She was looking for work to gain experience and stuff. Dr kaul talked to his best friend Mr Naik about Antara's graduation and that she was looking for work. "Arey yaar fir problem kiya hai? "Send her to Mumbai! "We desperately need a architecture in our company. Mr Naik said. The kauls were very excited. "Dont worry about renting and stuffs..Antara beta can live with us..arey Itna bada ghar kis kaam ka? Mrs Naik told Geeta on the phone. So it was decided that Antara will leave for Mumbai and stay with the Naiks and work at the Naik Constructions.

Today Antara arrived at the Naik residence. Everyone gave her a warm welcome. Daadi and naani were in love with this chirpy and bubbly Antara who was full of life! "Ye humey pahelay kiyu nai mili? Asked daadi." Patah nai re..lekin Raghu ke liye bilkul perfect match hai ye. Replied naani. "It too late to play a love guru for them daadi and naani. .bhaiya ki shaadi is decided and 100% confirmed. Raahil said. "Joh aap dono soch rahi hai na.."It is impossible! Raahil said and left. "Everything is possible! Daadi said boldly. Antara was loved by everyone in the house. Raahil..simran and Antara were best buddies in no time! Days went by..Antara was well adjusted in the family. Daadi and naani were very modern and damn cute! Antara loved to spend time with them. Little simran got a full-time storyteller and Antara loved to rock her to sleep with her made up stories. And Raahil loved to talk to her about his new girlfriends each day. Simran ki Antara di se woh Raahil ka bhi Antara di ban chuki thii even though they were of same age. They had so much respect for this Antara. Antara heard about Raghu and Aarti's rishta. She was excited for the wedding in two months! Antara started working at Naik Construction. She met machmach and Ruksana. She just loved these two! She came to know about the arrogant managing director but she didn't know that he was none other than Mr Naiks son Raghu! Antara has never met Raghu in her entire life even though their families were close friends. Antara was rushing towards the elevator with her hands full of files. Raghu who directly came to the office from the airport was aslo hurrying towards the elevator. Antara bumped into his steel like hard frame. Her files fell on the floor in front of the elevator. Rantara's eyes met. Antara glared at him angrily. Raghu gave her a solid hard glare as well. "Are you blind or something? "Dekh kar nai chal saktey tum? Antara fired at him. "Excuse me? "You bumped into me! "You must be blind not me! Raghu fired back." How dare you call me a blind? "Andha hoga tu! "Tera pura khaadaan! "Idiot kahi ka! Antara charged back at him. "Oye! "Enough! "Bakwas bandh kar aur pick your things up! Raghu said while pushing the elevator button. Antara made an ugly face and gathered the files from the floor. "How rude..kind aur help shabd ka meaning bhi patah hai issey ya nai. Antara thought while getting up after collecting her files. The elevator door opened. .both tried to get in at the same time and bumped into each other again! "Oye!" Superman ki maa!" First me! Raghu said. "Superman ki maa? "Do I look like a maa to you? "You know what? "I'm gonna send sms to my friends here and abroad saying that "Subha subha I encountered a blind man! Antara said angrily. "I dont give a damn! Raghu replied and enterd the elevator. Teasing him behind his back Antara alo got in the elevator. Later that day Raghu found out that the girl he encounted was Antara who works for his company. "You messed with the wrong guy miss! Raghu said. Antara too came to know that he was the arrogant managing director but was still unaware that he was the son of Mr Naik. "I dont believe this! Antara said when Raghu gave her tonnes and tonnes of work load. "Oye believe ki naani! "Zyada shaani banna bandh kar aur kaam pe lag jaa! "I dont have time to listen to your blah blah..samjhi? Raghu said. "Lekin itna saara kaam may ek din me kaysey karsakti hu? Antara said worriedly. "Kiyu? "Muh chala sakti hai haanth kiyu nai? Raghu was putting ghee in the fire. Antara glared at him angrily and stomped out of there. "Insaan nai dust daanav hai ye! "Stupid! "Aaj may innki shikayat kardungi uncle se! Antara entered her office while blabbering. Raghu was enjoying giving hard time to Antara. In the cabin Antara missed her breaks..she continued to finish her work. Atlast Antara finished everything. She pulled out a paper and drew a picture of an ugly face with bigs ears and frowned face with Chinese eyes. She named the picture The ugly managing director of Naik Construction! Putting the drawing in side the file..she left towards Raghu's office. Knocking on the door she entered in. Leaving the files on his table she was heading out when Raghu stopped her. "Abh kiya hai? "I have finished the work you gave me."I'm done for the day. "Ghar jaa rahi hu may. Antara said. "Ye kiya hai? Raghu showed her the drawing. "Ye tum ho ! "Tumara ugly sa sarela face! Antara said and marched out! Raghu just stared at the closed door and the drawing.

Antara arrived at the door of Naik residence. Raghu got out of his Mercedes Benz and headed towards the entrance as well. He was on the phone busy talking. .he didn't notice antara who was picking her phone which fell on the floor by the doorstep. Antara got up with her phone and bumped into him again! They were shocked to see each other there! "Tum yaha bhi? Raghu asked. "Kiya matlab? "I live here! "Lekin why are you following me? Antara asked. Raghu raised his brows. "Excuse me? "Mujhey pagal kuttey ne kaata hai joh may tujhey follow karunga? Raghu said angrily. "Lagta toh yahi hai. Antara replied. "Kiya? "Bakwas bandh kar aur chal nikal yaha se..Raghu said. "Oye..tu nikal yaha se! "MD director hoga tu office me..yaha bahaar nai! Antara charged back. "I don't believe this! Raghu said in frustration. "Me too! Replied Antara. "Arey Raghu beta! "Antara! "Aagay tum dono? Mom's voice startled them. Antara's eyes widened. "Mom aap iss kabutri ko jaanti hai? "Raghu!! Mom scolded him. "Mom kaha aunty ko? "Yaney ki ye kharoos aunty uncle ka beta hai? Antara thought. "Ye Antara hai..tumarey Kashmir waaley Dr uncle ki beti..yaad ayaa?" Tumarey dad ne toh hii issey naukri par rakha hai aur ye humarey ghar hi rahe rahi hai. Mom said. Raghu was dumbstruck! "Antara beta ye Raghu. .humara beta aur Naik company ka maalik. Antara gulped. "Antara di!!! Simran came running and went into Antara's embrace. "Lets go I made something for you..woh mujhey aapko dikhana hai! Simran said while pulling Antara's hands. Shocked Raghu headed towards his room. Antara too quietly headed towards simrans room.

So guys how was the first chapter? I need comments please.
Precap: Rantara tashan continues in the office and at home. Story will get interesting. .stay tuned. Love to all.
Ch2pg 3,ch 3pg6,ch4pg7,ch 5pg 9,ch 6pg12,ch7pg14,ch8pg16,ch9pg18&20,ch10pg22,ch11pg25&26,ch12pg28,ch13pg31&33,ch14pg38,ch15pg40,ch16pg45,
Ch17pg49,ch18pg54,chapter 19 page 62(last chapter)
Edited by Sanju4Rajeev - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Me first 
Congo..
Love u
Nice story..now  I'll cmnt on yore all update 

nice re... loved the first chapters... here starts the rantara tashan...πŸ˜‰
cont asap.😳
wow...what a start...raghu bomp nikala ya aur hamara antara tikhi mirchi...gud start...and ur wrk..
congrass for new ff... plzzz update contionue...
oh wow!!...u started it..πŸ˜›..so happy that u like the plotπŸ˜ƒ
chapter was superb!!!..hehe..πŸ‘
raghu ke totte udd gaye antu ko ghar main dekhkr...🀣
bechara MD..πŸ˜†
thanks fr updating!
continue soon😳
Congratz Sanju fr ur new FF πŸ˜ƒ
Loved d first chapter very much
Suchiji awesome plot πŸ˜›
eagerly waiting fr next update
continue soon 😊
Originally posted by pooji145

congrass for new ff... plzzz update contionue...

Pooji ji thank you!
Where are you these days girl?
Sab theek hai na?
Originally posted by AnjaliAnand

Congratz Sanju fr ur new FFπŸ˜ƒ
Loved d first chapter very much
Suchiji awesome plot πŸ˜›
eagerly waiting fr next update
continue soon 😊

Anju ji thank you!
The plot is entirely suchi's..I'm just penning it down.
Thank you for liking it..next chapter coming up soon darling.
Originally posted by Tsuchi

<font color="#993300">oh wow!!...u started it..πŸ˜›..so happy that u like the plotπŸ˜ƒ
</font>
<font color="#993300">chapter was superb!!!..hehe..πŸ‘</font>
<font color="#993300">raghu ke totte udd gaye antu ko ghar main dekhkr...🀣</font>
<font color="#993300">bechara MD..πŸ˜†</font>
<font color="#993300">thanks fr updating!</font>
<font color="#993300">continue soon😳</font>

Yes I did!
I just loved the plot..it was beautiful!
Thanks for liking the first chapter.
Yeah..Raghu was speechless yaar!
Aagay joh hoga I'm sure sab ko maza aanewaala hai 😳
Aagay kiya hoga? Ye toh sirf hum dono ko hii patah hai..hai na? Hehehe. ..
Thanks yaar for your help πŸ˜‰
So lets toast to "Tum se pyaar huwa"season 2!
Cheers!