Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww cute chalo okay enjoy
Please check ur PM 
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Chapter 9 continued...

"Chup chaap toh baitha hu...tu mujhey har wakt itna daanthi kiyu raheti hai? Asked Raghu. Rolling the Roti's Antara smiled. " kaam hi aysa kartey ho tum! She said. "Mujhey pareshaan Karna tumey accha lagta hai na? Raghu asked while looking at her face. " may karti hun tumey pareshaan?"tum kartey ho mujhey pareshaan Mr raghunath naik! And replied. "Accha!" May karta hun tumey pareshaan! Raghu said while jumping down from the counter. Startled Antara moved back. Raghu started nearing her when Antara showed him the belan(rolling pin) "kareeb mat ana tum! Warna belan se maarungi may tumey!Antara warned him. Raghu giggled." Ek chitee toh maar nai sakti mujhey Kiya khaak maregi? Raghu mocked her. "Dekho tum! " may...may shor machaongi! Antara said while taking back steps. "Tum mujhsey itna ghabrati kiyu hai miss kaul? Raghu asked while standing just inches from her. " may kiyu ghabrau?"may nai ghabrati tumsey! Antara said. "Accha! Raghu said while lifting his hand to tuck her hair strands behind her ears. " haanth mat laga tum! "Nai toh may...may..may tumey khana nai dungi! Antara threatened him with her rolling pin. Raghu was loving this! He giggled and touched her cheeks with the back of his finger. Antara stepped on his foot..hard! Raghu ouched in pain ...holding his leg he hopped around in pain. " I warned you but you didn't listen...haanth tutta hai 'Lekin payr tordwaney Ka shawk tha na tumey? Antara said while rolling the roti. "Iska badla toh may barey pyaar se lunga! Raghu thought. Throwing her a piercing look he jumped up on the counter again. " miss kaul... Raghu said softly."Raghu please if you move your hands and feet toh mujhsey bura koi nai hoga! Antara said while fixing the plate for him. "Tumarey liye theek hoga ki tum haanth payr hilaay bina muh band karkey Chup chaap baithye raho! With widened eyes Raghu quietened. " bomb phenkti hai yaar! "Tori der me mera ye halat bana chuki hai...shaadi ke baad mera Kiya hoga baap? Raghu thought while gulping hard. " ye lo khana khaao. Antara said while handing him the plate. Raghu showed her his bandaged hand. Antara glared at him while he made a puppy face. "Seedhey seedhey bol nai saktey ki tumey merey haantho se khana hai? Antara scolded him. " aur why you gesturing?"haanth payr ki tarah muh me bhi chort aai hai? Asked Antara while taking the plate from him. "Tumhi ne kaha ki muh bandh karkey Chup chaap baytho toh wahi kar raha hun may. Poor Raghu replied innocently. " bilkul bacchey ho tum Raghu! Antara said. "Wakt aaney par bataonga ki kitna bada baccha hun may! Raghu said with a glint of mischief dancing in his eyes. Antara just stared at him confusedly. Rantara were drowning in each others eyes when there was a knock on the door! Coming out of her thoughts Antara left the plate and ran to the door. " kaun hai? She asked before opening the door. "Antara di its me simmi! Antara quickly opened the door. " simmi! Itney raat ko?"Kiya huwa baby? Antara asked while taking her in her embrace. Simmi hugged her along with her teddy bear. Raghu joined them. "Di I couldn't sleep...bhaiya bhi nai hai aur mujhey kahani sunni hai! Simmi said. " simmi may yahan hu bacchey. Raghu said from behind Antara. A smile appeared on little simmi's lips. She ran to Raghu. "Bhaiya!! Raghu picked her up and put her on the counter. Brother sister whispered some things in each others ears before Antara came to the kitchen. Doing high five Raghu also jumped up and sat beside simmi. " Antara di mujhey bhi bhook lagi hai. Simmi said. "Aap bhaiya ko khila Rahi thi toh mujhey bhi khilao na please! Simmi whined like a baby. " simmi aap bhi? Antara asked."aur nai toh Kiya Antara di...may bhaai ka bahen hun na! "Obviously I'll be like him! Simmi said while winking at Antara and doing high five with Raghu. Raghu gave them his signature smile. Stuck with these two brother and sister...Antara had no way out. She started feeding them both with her hand. Raghu was liking her fingers on his lips. At one time Raghu bit her finger. Antara ouched in pain and shook her hand to ease the pain. Little simmi scolded Raghu ! " sorry I didn't mean to..Raghu apologized. Antara glared at him angrily because she knew he did it on purpose. Raghu winked at her. Simmi jumped down from the countertop. "Di im done I'll be in the room please come fast. Simmi said while hopping away to Antara's bedroom. As soon as simmi disappeared Raghu grabbed Antara's hand and licked it off! " Raghu!!! "Kiya kar rahey ho tum? " leave my hand!! Antara tried to free her hand but her effort went in vain! Raghu bit her finger again! Antara screamed in pain and put her finger in her mouth to sooth the pain. She was sucking her finger when Raghu"s giggle hit her ears. Realizing what she just did she quickly took her finger out from her mouth! Her cheeks changed shades as she looked at his smirk. She was embarrassed when Raghu's gaze met hers. Raghu jumped down from the countertop and stood in front of her trembling figure. Antara looked down as her heart suddenly thuded. "Jutha kahney se pyaar bartha hai miss kaul! His deep sultry voice gave her nervous excitement in her belly...she didn't know why all this was happening to her. Raghu lifted her chin to read her eyes when Antara jerked his hand away and ran from him! She came in her room and shut the door. Leaning on the door she touched her chest...heart was pumping hard! She inhaled and exhaled to even her breathing. " Antara di hurry up na I'm waiting! Simmi's voice brought her back to reality. "Abhi aai simmi. Antara said while heading towards the washroom to wash her hand. His last sentence was roaming in her ears. Her heart beat raced again. " bhool jaao Antara.. He must have been pulling your legs...focus now. She told herself. Outside..Raghu ran his fingers through his hair. "Kaash tumey meri baaton se...meri harkaton se andaza ho jaaye ki may tumsey pyaar karney laga hun miss kaul. Raghu said while taking a deep sigh. Meanwhile in the room Antara read stories to little simmi when simmi asked her. " Antara di you like bhaiya na? Shocked Antara just looked at her with widened eyes. "Bolo na di? " aap ko bhaiya pasand hai na? Simmi asked again. "Simmi your bhaiya is a good human being and i don't hate him baby. Antara said. Simmi smiled and hugged her tight . kissing her cheek she whispered in her ears." Antara di aap bhaiya se pyaar karlo na! "Simmi ye nai hosakta baby...arti Joh unsey pyaar karti hai. Antara said. " 'Lekin bhaiya unsey pyaar nai karta. Whispered simmi. "Simmi its late baby...we'll talk tomorrow ok? Antara changed the topic and continued with the stories. After a while Raghu entered the room to check on simmi as he was leaving. A wide smile crept over his lips when he saw simmi and Antara sleeping peacefully.. Both were snoring softly. Raghu gently sat on the bed beside Antara. He saw her long silky hair were covering her face. He gently shoved the hair behind. Antara frowned in her sleep. Raghu caressed her face gently with his fingers...Antara jerked his hand away. " simmi stop it! "Sohney do mujhey! Antara sang in her sleep. Raghu smiled. He ran his fingers on her long naked neck. Antara giggled in her sleep." Simmi you are tickling me...gudgudhi ho Rahi hai mujhey. Antara mumbled. Raghu pressed his lips together to stop the giggle that was escaping his mouth! Raghu gently tickled her belly. Antara giggled again. "Simmi may maarungi tumey! Blabbering again she slept. Raghu was loving this! In the dim light Raghu saw how a smile was intact on her lips as she slept. Her juicy lips quivered from time to time. How Raghu craved to devour them...to crush them till the juice flowed. He suddenly felt heat...he wiped the sweat from his forehead. His shaft throbbed in his jeans when his eyes fell on her full breast rising and falling. How he ached to touch and feel them. .to squeeze and play with them. He was hard on...aroused to the core! Unable to suppress the crave to kiss her...he lowered his lips and kissed her cheek. She smiled when his whiskers tickled her soft milky skin. She giggled again when Raghu brushed her neck with his hot scorching lips. Antara turned while rubbing his arm with her softness as Raghu was still leaning on her. Raghu's heart thuded fiercely in its rib cage. He drooled over her..teasing her gently with his fingers and lips..he was at the verge of exploding and crossing the limit...but before he could do any of that that he controlled himself. Covering them properly with the blanket Locking the door Raghu left towards his house. Coming to his room he grabbed a towel and headed towards the washroom. To calm his erection down he peeled off his clothes and got under the cold shower. Cold water on his body eased the ache and calmed his arousal down! Taking a deep breath in and out he came out wrapped with a towel. Deep in Antara's thoughts he didn't know when he fell asleep.

Next morning Mr and Mrs Naik announced that they were leaving for states to visit Raghu's mama as it was school holiday so they thought to take simmi along with them. They'll be away for complete two weeks! Rahil was gone for camping with his friends. "Arti will be staying with Daadi and nani...and she'll also look after you too. Mrs naik told Raghu. " mom i can look after myself aur Antara hai yaha...arti ki Kiya zarurat hai? Raghu said in frustration. "Raghu tum bhool rahey ho arti humarey ghar ki hone wali bahu hai Antara nai! Mom said. Angrily Raghu left for office. " aaney doh arti ko..aysa sabhak sikhaongi ki Naik khandan ko bhool jaayegi ...humesha! Nani said to Daadi. Mr and Mrs naik left for states along with simran. Arti arrived with her bags and stuff. The grannies told her to start cooking right away! She had no idea what to cook and how to cook! "Time waste mat Karo..we need food to take medicine with. Nani yelled. "" kaha fas gayee may! Arti made a face and left towards the kitchen. Raghu was frustrated whole day. He couldn't concentrate on his work. He never wanted Arti at home in the first place. Antara noticed his restlessness. "Raghu tum theek ho? " is everything ok? She asked while handing him his files. "Han I'm fine...mom dad has left for states with simmi and arti came to stay with us for two weeks. Raghu said. " Han toh theek hai na...arti will learn a lot from Daadi and nani...adjust Karna seekh jaayegi. Antara said. Raghu just stared at her innocent face. "You are happy ki arti ghar aakar rahegi?" Tumey koi problem nai? Asked Raghu. "I'm very happy Raghu... Aur mujhey problem kiyu hogee?"after all she's your wife to be na? Antara said. " excuse me. Antara left excusing herself.. Raghu was speechless. "Wife to be my foot! Raghu said and banged on the table.

Precap is interesting. Stay tuned. Love to all. Goodnight... Mwaah!!!Edited by sanjinimala - 9 years ago
Komali14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rantara convo ws sooo cute...😊

Antu stepped on his foot...πŸ˜†

Poor Raghu abhi ye halat hai saadi ke baad kya hoga... 

It ll be nice if it continues aftr marriage also aur raghu badal le pyar se...😳

Simmi joins his bro n antu ll feed both so swt...

Raghu kissed her with she ws sleeping hayyy...😳

hope antu falls for him soon n both run always 😳 frm raghu's wedding with arti...

Arti ll come to stay😑 n raghu doesn't like it...

No worries naani n daadi is ther to send her out...⭐️😊

lovely chap sanju ji...😊

Excited for next chap...

Plz cont soon...

Thank u😊

Edited by Komali14 - 9 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hayee kitta cute update hain!!
Rantara is so cute re...😳... loving their nok jhok like always... but aoart from rantara.. i loved simmi in this story so much!! she is such a sweetheart!!😳
the scene when he kissed her during sleep.. aww so sweet..😳
bechara antu ke pyar mein ekdum majnu ban gaya hain...πŸ˜†
but yee arti abhi kabab mein haddi ban ne ke liye padhar rahi hain... i am sure abhi antu indifferent hain.. but jab woo arti koo raghu ke sath dekhegi too woo bhi oven mein paki huyi butter nun ki tarah jal garam hoo jayegi aur khud hi jharuu se arti ka safaya karegi...πŸ˜†... (just joking)πŸ˜›
lovely story cont asap//😳
sorry for late.,.. got stuck in hectic schedules.🀒
PS: updated tera sukkon... checckout if time permits.😊 
Edited by ifians - 9 years ago
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komali14

Rantara
convo ws sooo cute...😊

Antu
stepped on his foot...πŸ˜†

Poor
Raghu abhi ye halat hai saadi ke baad kya hoga...

It ll be nice if it continues aftr marriage also aur raghu badal le pyar se...😳

Simmi
joins his bro n antu ll feed both so swt...

Raghu
kissed her with she ws sleeping hayyy...😳

hope antu falls for him soon n both run always 😳frm raghu's wedding with arti...

Arti
ll come to stay😑 n raghu doesn't like it...

No
worries naani n daadi is ther to send her out...⭐️😊

lovely chap sanju ji...😊

Excited
for next chap...

Plz
cont soon...

Thank
u😊

Thanks Nikita!
I always love your long comments πŸ˜ƒ
Stay tuned darling
Some twist coming up soon πŸ˜‰
With romance of course   πŸ˜³
Will continue soon
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

hayee kitta cute update hain!!

Rantara is so cute re...😳... loving their nok jhok like always... but aoart from rantara.. i loved simmi in this story so much!! she is such a sweetheart!!😳
the scene when he kissed her during sleep.. aww so sweet..😳
bechara antu ke pyar mein ekdum majnu ban gaya hain...πŸ˜†
but yee arti abhi kabab mein haddi ban ne ke liye padhar rahi hain... i am sure abhi antu indifferent hain.. but jab woo arti koo raghu ke sath dekhegi too woo bhi oven mein paki huyi butter nun ki tarah jal garam hoo jayegi aur khud hi jharuu se arti ka safaya karegi...πŸ˜†... (just joking)πŸ˜›
lovely story cont asap//😳
sorry for late.,.. got stuck in hectic schedules.🀒
PS: updated tera sukkon... checckout if time permits.😊

Hayee kitna cute wala comment diya yaar πŸ˜ƒ
I will miss this when you are away 😭
Oven me paki butter naan?hehehe...I love it!
When u come back you'll have tonnes of my updates to read πŸ˜‰
Love you!
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanjinimala

Hayee kitna cute wala comment diya yaar πŸ˜ƒ
I will miss this when you are away 😭
Oven me paki butter naan?hehehe...I love it!
When u come back you'll have tonnes of my updates to read πŸ˜‰
Love you!

i love butter nun... he he...πŸ˜†
jaan..rantara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sanju baba..
Really nice..
What a update..
Love u..
honeybees22 thumbnail
Sanji ji this was like a killer update
i was waiting waiting and waiting and suddnely i saw ur post and whopp without wasting i landed here
sorry couldnt comment earlier was busy with my cuzn
hayee cutest rantara
haha cooking sesssion was really good it should be aired
naughty raghu
rolling pin and antu ufff  murderous
poor raghu will be ruined after marriage
hayee wait he wants to marry her??? ohhh thats like the best thing ever
thinking about his future after marirage ahhh raghu *sighs*
lol antu is threathning
simmi left for states with mom and dad good
arti urghhh raghu will surely end up killing her one day
daadi and naani will teach her a lesson yayyy
raghu is soo pissed of at arti
he is asking antu if she is happy?? why?? confused face*
wife to be my foot ohh i cant tell you how much i laughed while reading that part
i loved this update sooo much
raghus tickling session was hayee really romantic yaar and funny also
lol antu giggling thinking its simmi
what about when she finds out it was raghu.. band baja ready rakho raghu
raghu gets aroused all the time... he needs to control well hard
he might need it in the future lol
one of the best updates ever
pls cont asap and waiting for my request in soon

Sanjh30 thumbnail
[QUOTE=honeybees22] Sanji ji this was like a killer update
i was waiting waiting and waiting and suddnely i saw ur post and whopp without wasting i landed here
sorry couldnt comment earlier was busy with my cuzn
hayee cutest rantara
haha cooking sesssion was really good it should be aired
naughty raghu
rolling pin and antu ufff murderous
poor raghu will be ruined after marriage
hayee wait he wants to marry her??? ohhh thats like the best thing ever
thinking about his future after marirage ahhh raghu *sighs*
lol antu is threathning
simmi left for states with mom and dad good
arti urghhh raghu will surely end up killing her one day
daadi and naani will teach her a lesson yayyy
raghu is soo pissed of at arti
he is asking antu if she is happy?? why?? confused face*
wife to be my foot ohh i cant tell you how much i laughed while reading that part
i loved this update sooo much
raghus tickling session was hayee really romantic yaar and funny also
lol antu giggling thinking its simmi
what about when she finds out it was raghu.. band baja ready rakho raghu
raghu gets aroused all the time... he needs to control well hard
he might need it in the future lol
one of the best updates ever
pls cont asap and waiting for my request in soon

[/QUOTE
Wow hinu! What a lovely comment! ⭐️
An long too! I love it! 😳
Raghu thinks that Antara likes him that's why he asked her if she's happy πŸ˜‰
I don't know if antara likes him or not...I'm confused myself... Hahaha!!!
Raghu will tell her later about the bedroom part...poor Raghu ka band bajega 'Lekin pyaar se πŸ˜‰
Sweet grannies won't let arti survive in the house...soon her chapter Will end!!!
Then I'll use your idea πŸ˜‰
Which is just perfect!! 😳
Big round of applause for the idea you gave πŸ‘
Will continue soon