Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ifians

nice re... loved the first chapters... here starts the rantara tashan...πŸ˜‰

cont asap.😳

Thanks ria!
I'm always waiting for your comments πŸ˜‰
Means alot when my favourite writers comment πŸ˜ƒ
Stay tuned nahi bolungi..tu toh har wakt tune me hii raheti hai. .hai na yedi?
Hehehe. .aur han what was your request? Tumney bataya nai?
Chal pm me. ❀️
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanjinimala

Thanks ria!
I'm always waiting for your comments πŸ˜‰
Means alot when my favourite writers comment πŸ˜ƒ
Stay tuned nahi bolungi..tu toh har wakt tune me hii raheti hai. .hai na yedi?
Hehehe. .aur han what was your request? Tumney bataya nai?
Chal pm me. ❀️

Thank you thank you ji...πŸ˜†

Chorro yaar... aisa kuch khass nahin hain...😳
ankusanu thumbnail
wow...grt stry n loved ur idea..
wonderful update sanjini πŸ‘πŸΌ
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjinimala

Yes I did!
I just loved the plot..it was beautiful!
Thanks for liking the first chapter.
Yeah..Raghu was speechless yaar!
Aagay joh hoga I'm sure sab ko maza aanewaala hai 😳
Aagay kiya hoga? Ye toh sirf hum dono ko hii patah hai..hai na? Hehehe. ..
Thanks yaar for your help πŸ˜‰
So lets toast to "Tum se pyaar huwa"season 2!
Cheers!

thanku ji..πŸ˜†
I am super glad...!! πŸ˜ƒ
ab pta chalega ki antu se panga lene se kya hota hai?πŸ˜†
yup!!..top wala secret hai apnaπŸ˜‰
i only give u idea..n whole effort is only yours...so big thanks to u😳
yup!!... I am ready for thatπŸ˜›
cheers!!πŸ˜†
jaan..rantara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sanju tune sirf mare cmnt pe cmnt nahi kiya.. 
Sanjh30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RANTARAlovelife

Me first

Congo..
Love u
Nice story..now I'll cmnt on yore all update

Thanks yashvi..I was waiting for you to comment on my other stories as well darling.
Love you too..thanks once again πŸ˜‰
honeybees22 thumbnail
Thank you soo much for writing this story sanji ji i cant thank you enough 
omg raghu is like ohhh in this story 
married??? arti??? ohhh these parents 
now antu is here so its all good 
daadi and naani hmm nice cupids huh??
tashan uff they are so at each others throats right now 
cant wait until they fall in love madly 
three months hmm waiting for the interesting things coming up 
pls cont asap
ayazzzpariiiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congooo sanju😊
yipieee my fav story ka sequeal thank uπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
wowww fantastic outstanding startπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
rantara nok-jhok bst partπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Loved it πŸ€—
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Chapter 2 updated please enjoy and comment. Thank you.

Antara was shocked when she came to know that her akdru MD was Raghu. .uncle auntie's son. She was playing with simran but her mind was somewhere else. "Ye pagal ladki Dr uncle ka beti hai? Raghu thought while pacing his room. "Unbelievable! "Kitna bolti hai ye! "Aur upar se humarey ghar rahey rahi hai! "Kuch hii din me ye Naik residence se paglo ka residence ban jaayega! Shaking his head in frustration Raghu left towards the washroom. Antara freshened up and came down with simran. Daadi/naani couldn't take their eyes off of her. Instantly the grannies started dreaming about her and Raghu. "Daadi naani..please! "Aap dono fir mat shuru ho jaana! "Joh nai ho sakta uskey baarey me soch soch kar dimaag ko kiyu kasrat karah rahi hai? Raahil said while giving them their green teas! Wow yaar these grannies are drinking green teas instead of adrak waali chai! Maanna parega these grannies are too modern! Daadi pulled Raahil's cheek as he winced in pain. "Daadi!! "Please yaar merey gaal ko toh baksh do! Rahil cried. "Humarey sapney ko tordna tujhey bara maza aatah hai..kiyu? Daadi said. "Sorry daadi galti hogayee..bhool chuk maaf. Rahil apologized cutely. Finally daadi released him. Rubbing his red cheek Rahil left towards the kitchen. "Auntie. .aaj dinner may banaongi. Antara said to Mrs Naik. "Tumey cooking karna aatah hai? Mrs naik asked. "Jee..I can cook almost everything. Antara said. "Arey waah..I'm pleased to know..so its decided you'll cook dinner for tonight. Antara was excited. "Aur han beta..tum mujhey auntie mat kaho..mom bola karo..theek hai? Antara noded as Mrs naik left while touching her head lovingly. Antara smiled and got busy in the kitchen. Two pairs of eyes were peeping through the door. "Ladki ko khana bhi banana aatah hai! Naani said to daadi. "Han yaar..humey humara mission shuru karna parega! Daadi said. Rahil opened his mouth to say something from behind them when the grannies glared at him...he quickly shut his mouth. Rubbing his cheeks he left. "Antara di..may aapki kuch help karu? Asked simran while making a innocent face. "Thank you simmi..you are soo sweet! "Aap idhar khari hokar dekho may kaysey cooking karti hu. Antara said. Simran noded happily. She jumped and sat on the counter and watched antara cook. Soon everyone came down for dinner. Simran helped Antara set the table. Raghu glanced at Antara who was serving food but Antara made and ugly face which made Raghu to frown. "Arey waah! "Food is tasty han? Mr naik said. "Antara di ne banaya hai!. Simmy said excitedly. Raghu choked on his food. Mrs naik rubbed his back. "Dekh kar beta! "Ye lo paani pio. Mom said. "Khana swaad hai iss liye ye khaaye jaa raha hai bas. Daadi said while winking at naani. "Swaad nai daadi iss me namak zyaada hai! Raghu lied. Antara's eyes widened. Antara kicked him from under the table! "Oouch! Raghu winced in pain. "Whats wrong beta? Mom said. "Ku..kuch nai mom. Raghu said while glaring at Antara who was enjoying her food. "Revenge toh may office me lunga! Raghu said in his heart. When rantara's gaze met..Antara winked at him! Raghu couldn't believe her! Daadi/naani was observing all this. After dinner Antara cleared the table. "Thank you beta food was nice! Mr and Mrs naik said while touching her head and blessing her. "Kaash tu humari ghar ki bahu bankar aati! Mom said. Raghu threw up the water that he was drinking! Everyone looked at Raghu then Rahil who stood there soaking wet! "Bhaai..aap ko may hii mila thaa? Rahil asked with a cry baby face. "Sorry yaar. .I didn't mean to. Raghu said. Daadi/naani was doing high five for whatever Mrs naik said. "Aap dono theek ho na? Raghu asked his grannies. "Humey kiya huwa? "We are 101% fine. Naani said. "Ye ho kiya gaya hai sab ko? Raghu thought while scratching his head. Everyone left for their rooms. Antara was doing dishes when Raghu entered the kitchen. Raghu just stared at her..he didn't no why he was doing that. Finishing the dishes antara felt thirsty. She turned and opened the fridge. Raghu reached for the only cold water bottle when Antara grabbed it first! Rantara twitched their heads towards each other. "Miss kaul that's my water bottle! He said. "So? Antara said while drinking from the bottle. "How could you drink like that ? "That was mine! Raghu said angrily. "Well..it's mine now! Antara said plainly. Raghu was badly frustrated. "Give my bottle back miss kaul! He roared like a lion. "Paani chahiye? "Bottle chahiye? "Ye lo! Antara said while pouring the ice cold water on his head! Raghu's jaw hardened and palms balled into solid fists. Antara kept pouring the icy water on him..the water ran down his face..neck and under his shirt! Before Raghu could react..Antara threw the bottle in the sink and vanished from there! Raghu was frozen for a moment! "Tu dekh abh miss kaul. .kal may terey saath kiya kiya karta hu ye toh wakt hi batayega. Raghu said while wiping his face clean. Rahil who was standing in the doorway saw everything. "Lagta hai daadi/naani ke mission team me job ke liye apply karna parega. Rahil said.

Next morning Aarti Malik payed a surprise visit to the naiks. Daadi/naani made a face and so did simran! "Antara di..ye aarti na mujhey pasandh nai..aur upar se ye meri bhaabi banegi! Simmi said angrily. Antara pulled her chubby cheeks lovingly. Dont worry simmi..jab woh aapki bhaabi bankar aayegi tab aap ko woh pasandh aaney lagaygi. Antara said. "Akdru ke liye perfect match hai ye! Antara thought in her heart. Aarti met Antara. They had a little conversation. When Aarti left towards Raghu's room Antara said. "Ram banaay jodi! Antara chuckled and went in the grannies room. Raghu met Aarti halfway. "Tum yaha? Raghu asked. "Jee..I wanted to surprise you! Aarti said. "Oh! "I see. "I'm surprised and now if you'll excuse me I'm leaving for office. .I have a important meeting to attend to. Raghu excused himself and left towards the dinning room. Aarti kept looking at him with an O face. "Mom..my green tea please I'm getting late. Raghu said while fixing his tie. Mom came with a cup of green tea. "Arey Antara beta tu akeli kaha chali? "Raghu ke saath chali jaah na! "Akhir you both are going to the same place. Mom said. "It's ok mom..i'll take a bus. Antara said while hugging her. Mom kissed her forehead. Raghu was witnessing all this and so was aarti. "Mujhey toh yaha itna pyaar nai milta! Aarti said. Bidding goodbye and glaring at Raghu. .Antara left. "Raghu beta roko ussey aakeli bechaari kaysey jaayegi. Mom said. "Dont worry mom..she's a brave girl. Did he just say she's a brave girl? He quickly corrected himself. "Mera matlab ki aap ussey bechaari kiyu kayti ho? "Woh bechaari nai hai mom..woh to woh hai...mera matlab..."bomb! "Hai na bhaai? Rahil completed the line for him. Raghu glared at him. Rahil said. "Sorry bhai..important kaam yaad aagaya toh I'm leaving. "Arey aarti beta udhar kiyu jamh gayee ..idhar aa! Daadi said. "Oh God! "Not them again! Reluctantly aarti headed towards the grannies room. Whole day grannies gave her chores to do. Tired and exhausted. .aarti left for her house. "Aysey hii chalta raha na..toh ye yaha aana bandh kardegi. Naani said happily.

Antara was in office before Raghu. Entering his office his eyes caught the picture on his desk. He called machmach. Soon mm was standing in his office. He ordered him to bring all the pending files to his office. Mm did as told. Raghu called Antara to his office. "Miss kaul. .in my office now! "Abh issko kiya aafat aa pari? Antara thought. Antara entered his cabin. "You have a problem in your feet? He asked. Antara's eyes widened. 'This is why you called me here?" To ask if I have I problem in my freaking feet? Antara was really angry now. "Then why do you walk like an ant? He fired back. "Are you done? "Can I just go from here? She asked. Raghu had irritated her early in the morning. Her eyes widened and jaw dropped open when Raghu gestured towards the heaps of files on the table. "Take these with you..and finish it before yougo home. Antara knew fighting with him was useless so she took the files and headed towards her office. "File dekh kar kuch bola hii nai? Thought raghu. "Kamaal hai. Raghu got busy as well. Antara was so much into her work that she forgot to eat and drink. "Chal antara lunch kartey hai yaar..ruksana said. "Nai Ruksana. .I have to finish this before I go home..I dont have time for lunch..aur waysey bhi I'm not hungry. Antara said. "Theek hai may khila deti hu tumey. Ruksana said. "Arey nai baba..tum khaalo. Ruksana left from there. "Ye ladki bhi na..kuch khaaygi nai toh kaam kaysey karegi? Ruksana was blabbering on her way to the cafeteria when she bumped into Raghu. "Oye Antara ki twin sister! "Din me tarey gin rahi hai ? "Dhyaan kaha hai tera? Raghu asked. "Nai..woh Raghu. .Antara didn't have her break since morning. .she's working like crazy! Said ruksana. "Bhook lage gi toh khud khaalegi. Raghu said and left towards his office. In Antara's office. .she was writing continuously.." I have to finish on time warna ghar jaaney me late hojaaongi fir papa se kaysey baath karungi. Antara thought. She looked at the time..4:30! "5 o'clock I have to finish! "Hey bhagwaan please help! Antara prayed. She was really weak by the time she finished. It was sharp 5 when Antara entered Raghu's office. She left the files on his desk. Raghu was stunned. He never expected that she would finish on time. Raghu glanced at her face. She looked pale and weak. Without saying anything. .she left. "Miss kaul! Raghu called but she didn't care. Antara grabbed her stuffs and left for the bus stop. In five minutes raghu stopped his car in front of her. He got out and said. "Miss kaul. .may ghar hii jaah raha hu toh tum chal sakti hai merey saath. "No thanks! "I'll manage. Antara said stubbornly. "Miss kaul..soon it will be dark..aur tum akeli.."Mr raghunath naik..may aaj ki zamaney ki mazboot ladki hu..sambhaal sakti hu apney aap ko! Replied Antara. Raghu shook his head unbelievably and sat in his car. Sliding his window down he asked again. "Oye..aakhri baar puch raha hu..chalegi ya nai. Antara looked away angrily. Raghu drove away. The bus arrived. .antara got in. A guy wanted to get cozy with her in the bus. Antara pushed him away! In the process of pulling and pushing the guy scratched her neck. Blood oozed out. Antara screamed. The bus driver stopped the bus and kicked the hooligans out. Antara was in tears. She got out a block away from Naik residence and walked towards the house. Ramu kaka was watering the garden and Raghu was standing by and watching. It was getting dark. He turned around when he heard movements. Antara was lost in her thoughts and still shivering from the aftermath when Raghu grabbed the hose pipe and sprayed on her! Antara screamed as she was soaking in the water. She threw her bag on the ground and hugged her chest. Her clothes were clinging to her milky flesh. Raghu continued to drench her in water. Ramu kaka disappeared from there. Antara started to cry...her lingerie were revealing as the thin material of anarkali clung to her skin. "You did the same thing to me yesterday now it's your turn! Raghu said. Antara hugged her chest tightly. Raghu stopped spraying when some guys paasing by was giggling while pointing towards Antara. Raghu scanned her from top to bottom then he realized why the guys were laughing. They were looking at her two pieces which was revealing! Without second thought Raghu took off his shirt and covered her properly. Antara was crying badly for whatever happened to her in the office. .the bus and now. Raghu saw her tears. Somewhere deep down his heart..he felt bad. He scooped her in his powerful arms and carried her inside. The grannies were on cloud nine seeing them like this! "My hearts beating faster! Daadi said. "Sambhal ke..iss umar me heart attack maarney ki zyada sambhaona hoti hai. Naani warned her. "Kahi may dreamland me toh nai hu? "Pinch me re! Daadi said. Naani pinched her hard as she jumped in pain! "Sapna nai hakikat hai. Naani said."Hayee..kiya jodi hai yaar! The grannies sang in unison. Raghu carried her to her bedroom. Putting her down he hurried out! He felt very uncomfortable. "Ye kiya kardiya mayney? Ruffling his hair he left towards his room.
Precap coming soon. Enjoy and comment. Cheers!Edited by sanjinimala - 9 years ago
AnjaliAnand thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update sanju πŸ˜›
enjoyed a lot 😳
continue soon dear 😊