"Tum Se Pyaar Huwa"-2 chapter 19 page 62 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
sanju...sry ..bhulna mate muze filal ghar main function chal raha to i am busy ..main bad main padkhe comm karthi hu dear...sryyy
Originally posted by pooji145

sanju...sry ..bhulna mate muze filal ghar main function chal raha to i am busy ..main bad main padkhe comm karthi hu dear...sryyy

I wont forget you baba!
It's ok take your time sweeti πŸ˜ƒ
I was missing you alot! 😭
Ye beech me sorry kaha se agaya? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by ayazzzpariii

it's vry vry beautiful,lovely,cute updateπŸ‘πŸ‘
naani and dadi both r sooo cuteeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so finally raghu liking antaraπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
precap r vry interesting plzzz update asap
πŸ€—

Ayaz ki pari..tu kaha gayab hojaati hai?
I was thinking about you πŸ˜‰
Saara kaam niptakey wapas aa forum me samjhi na? πŸ˜‰
Miss you girl! πŸ₯Ί
Originally posted by pampz

res

Pampu ji tu res karkey tirth yaatra chali gayee kiya? πŸ˜†
wow..
raghu feel fo antra..
omg..main na ab tar e paav chu le te hu..aur kuch nahi kar sakte..
i have no words..
love u
wonderful update dear πŸ˜³
very interesting precap
pls continue soon 😊
Chapter 5
Please read and comment... Thank you!

Rantara arrived at the construction site followed by machmach and ruksana. "Careful miss kaul..the building is still under construction. Raghu alerted Antara. Antara noded and got busy in her work. Being a architecture she had lots to do. Not wasting much time she got back to her work.She was so much engrossed in her work that she didn't hear the site manager giving instructions on which rooms to go to and which rooms no one was allowed. Soon the group was all over the building. Three hours went just like that. Ruksana and machmach sat down to have lunch. Antara looked around for Raghu as it was lunch time and he wasn't in sight. "Machmach Raghu kaha hai? Asked antara. "He's up on the top floor. Replied machmach." You guys eat I'll give him lunch and come back. Antara said. Ruksana elbowed machmach. "She's concerned about Raghu yaar. Machmach smiled. "Kaash art ki jagah Antara hoti. Said machmach. "Kaash koi chamatkaar hojaye. Ruksana prayed. Antara arrived on the top floor. Raghu twitched his head when he heard footsteps. "Miss kaul tu?" You shouldn't have come here..its hazardous up here and no ones allowed..abhi ke abhi jaao yaha se..lag jaayegi tumey Antara. Raghu said worriedly. "Won..lunch time hai na toh I brought your lunch...Antara said. "Thanks but I cant eat right now I'm busy and haanth bhi gandey hai merey. Said Raghu. "Its OK may khiladeti huh. Said antara while taking out the food from the basket. "Raynay doh miss kaul I'll eat later. Raghu said. "Nai...eat first then work! Antara said in her ordering tone. Raghu left the work and stood still. "Aaiye yaha. Antara commanded. Raghu kept on staring at her face and sat on the wooden working table. Antara jumped up beside him and fed him. Her soft fingers brushing his lips were creating havoc in his system. Antara felt uncomfortable as her fingers touched his lips...she saw him staring at her...her heart skipped a beat..she avoided his ardent gaze as much as she could. "Why am I missing heart beats? Thought antara. She came out of her thoughts when Raghu's husky voice hit her ears. "Tu kiyu nai khaa rahi? He asked. "Tum khaalo fir may khalungi. Replied Antara. Raghu gave her a hard look. Before he could say anything Antara started eating. Raghu looked away and smiled. Antara watched him through the corner of her eyes. "How handsome he looks when he's smiling. Thought Antara. "Sambhal jaah Antara.. Kiya kiya soch Rahi hai tu? Antara shook her thoughts off and composed herself. Antara was drinking water when Raghu said."Sab pii jaaogi yaha mujhey bhi milega? Antara was embarrassed. Raghu grabbed the water bottle from her hand and started drinking it. Her eyes widened as he drank her jhuta! She coughed as her throat went dry. "Paani...she said. "Are you OK?" Ye lo paani pio..Raghu said while handing her the bottle. She kept the bottle in her hand and coughed. "Antara.. Paani pio you'll be OK! Raghu said worriedly. 'Arey pii na! Raghu said loudly. Antara slowly drank his jhuta as Raghu rubbed her back. His hand on her back made her uneasy. "I'm fine now. Antara said while gulping hard. Raghu stopped patting her back and kept staring at her beautiful face. When Antara caught him staring at her.. Raghu quickly looked away. Breaking the silence he said.' I think we should go I'm done here. Rantara came down to where machmach and ruksana were. Raghu got busy talking with the workers and the site manager. "Ruksana I'll be on the fifth floor if you guys need me. Antara said and left towards the fifth floor. Two hours went by ...Raghu was outside the building giving instructions when the site manager announced that the side of the building is collapsing! And everyone was told to leave the site as soon as possible! The workers ran for there lives. Machmach and ruksana came running to Raghu. 'Miss kaul kaha hai? Raghu asked while looking here and there for her.'we thought she's out already! Ruksana said with widened eyes. 'Oh no! Raghu said and ran towards the building.' Raghu sir you can't go inside it's dangerous! The site manager said. 'Hat jaao merey raastey se! Raghu said while running towards the building. The building started to collapse and Antara was trapped inside. Everyone was shocked. Ruksana was crying badly as machmach tried to console her. 'In dono KO kuch nai hona chahiye machmach. Ruksana cried.' Kuch nai hoga baba to tension mat le. Machmach said. Inside the building Antara couldn't find her way out. The building was covered with dust and debris. 'Hey bhagwan I'm trapped! Antara said.' Get ready to die Antara because no one will come up here to save you. Antara said to herself. Tears formed in her eyes. Meanwhile Raghu ripped through the dust and the ruins and kept on searching and calling Antara. He was risking his life for her and he didn't care! As long as miss kaul was safe. 'Miss kaul!!! He screamed. Antara heard his voice and screamed back. "Go back Raghu it's dangerous here!!! 'You'll be hurt please go back! Screamed antara. 'I'm not going without you miss kaul! Raghu screamed back. The building was a mess! 'Don't move miss kaul I'm coming! Raghu tried to give her hope. Antara hugged herself and stood in the corner. She was scared and trembling big time. 'Please bhagwan Raghu KO kuch mat hone Dena. Antara prayed in her heart. Finally with cuts and bruises Raghu reached Antara. 'Raghu... Antara whispered and ran to him. Raghu took her in his arms . ' Theek hai nai tu?" Tujhey kahi lagi toh nai na? Asked Raghu while cupping her face. 'I'm fine...Antara said while sobbing.' Roh kiyu rahi hai tu? Raghu asked while wiping her tears. 'Woh may ghabra gayee thii. Replied Antara. Raghu buried her head in his chest and kissed the crown of her head.' May agaya hun na..ghabraney ki zarurat nai..kuch nai hoga tumey..may kuch hone nai dunga! He said while tightening his hold around her. Antara felt safe and protected in his arms. She never felt anything like this in her life! 'We have to move fast miss kaul! Raghu's deep voice brought her back. 'Mera haanth mat chorna Raghu ! Antara said as they started to move from there. "Nai chorunga..kabhi bhi nai. He said while looking into her eyes. Antara stilled as they gazed into each other's eyes. Raghu squeezed her hand that was in his hand. They searched in each others eyes. Antara felt a pull towards him..she quickly lowered her gaze and looked at her tiny hand that was covered by his big one. She raised her head when Raghu said.' You are beautiful Antara! 'I looked into your eyes and saw how beautiful your heart was. Antara felt heat rise in her cheeks as she looked down. 'Your looks may grab my eye but your personality will hold my heart. He said while pulling her towards him. Antara sucked in her breath. Gulping her saliva she spoke.' Ye sab tum kiya kah rahey ho Raghu.."Nai samjhi?" Bahut jald samajh jaaogi.Raghu said while smiling. 'Chaley ya fir yahi ghar basaney ka irada hai? Asked Raghu mockingly. Antara pouted and followed him. His words were roaming in her ears.'what exactly did he mean? 'He said I'm beautiful! Antara thought. 'He never talked to me like this before. Antara was deep in thought that she didn't notice a lumber falling on her. Raghu noticed and pushed her away and took the lumber on his back. Down he went with the lumber on his back! Antara screamed and ran towards him. Raghu was hurt badly. 'Raghu!! Antara tried to remove the lumber with her hands. Raghu moaned in excruciating pain. Antara went down on her knees and rubbed his back. 'Raghu..utho na please! Raghu slowly turned and lay there staring at her saddened face.' Tum theek ho? She asked worriedly as her eyes filled up. His eyes widened when another huge lumber was falling from the ruined ceiling.' Miss kaul!!! Raghu screamed and pulled her down...he rolled on top of her petit figure as the lumber fell on his back once again. Raghu gnashed his teeth in pain. Antara lay underneath his huge steal frame..securely. Raghu was injured badly. "Raghu...Antara sobbed underneath him. 'Tumey lagi toh nai na? He asked her. Antara noded in no. 'Lekin tumey lagi hai Raghu. Antara sobbed.' Aaj tumney apni jaan par khel kar meri jaan bachaii. ..may kabhi soch bhi nai sakti ki tum meri jaan...Antara couldn't finish when Raghu shushed her. 'Mujhey parwa nai agar mujhey kuch ho bhi jaatah..bas tumey kuch nai hona chahiye. He said with so much care and concern. 'Kiyu? Asked antara. He pushed her hair strands behind and said.' Tu sawaal bahut puchti hai miss kaul. ''Chaley..He said while pushing the lumber away and getting up slowly. He helped her up gently. Raghu was hurt badly but he pretended he was OK. Raghu wrapped his arm around her shoulder and came out of the building.

Guys read and Comment ..thank you. Jald hii update karti hu. Love you all..take care..bye..mwaah!
baba kya djamakawala update thaaπŸ‘
Antu building mein fass gayi and ready to die... but raghu hain naa😳... he reached on time as usual😎.. mera hero..... i mean hum sab kaaπŸ˜†
and rantara ka sweet sweet moment and eyelock... arey bhago yaar.. eyelock baad meun karna.. warna sar ke upar chat gir jayegi
lekin waisa hii huya.. raghu koo chot aa gayi...🀒...
but koi nahin.. uske baad bhi rantara ka rolling scene.. yaar raghu khambe kee niche chapta hone wale hoo abhi too romance mat karoπŸ˜†...but kya fayda.. yee log too kahin pe bhi suru... haye..😳
Awesome update Sanju πŸ˜³
loved it very much
Raghu indirectly confessed his feelings πŸ˜‰
pls continue soon dear :)
omggg i have no words
seriously this was the best update ever
i feel relaxed after reading this no more tired
the way he saved her awww loved it
whatever he is saying to her is making me suspicious now am i thinking right??
aww saved her again
lovedd it soo much
pls cont asap