Kim Hyun Joong-Updated - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
shocking news 
😭   ðŸ˜”
Originally posted by rocky212

Did you guys see his official statement? He admitted he beat her up! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜² What in the world ðŸ¥º
OMG!!! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² He admitted too..😲😲😲 I dont know what to say.. Lost respect..😭
Edited by poo_j - 9 years ago
Dont know what to say except that I am hurt I always thought that he is like ji hoo in real...my heart broke into million pieces
I have never liked KHJ personally. Especially since the past year when I have watching his interviews, he seems too full of himself. 
Here is one comment that I agree on from someone who posted on this article. B/c I have watched the same YT videos of him saying this.

Posted by megan4...
"He has said on numerous occasions that he has been dumped by many girls & he appears to be a womanizer.  I am stating this because of statements he has made on Barefoot Friends plus him telling several of the girls in a very well known girl group, who he thought was the prettiest in numerical order.  Back in July of this year, he was on a Chinese talk show, where he said "that if there is a girl that he wants, he will fight anyone to make sure that he gets her".  He also states that she has to be able to drink the way he does and also has eyes only for him.

Hope KHJ is punished if he is found guilty, which I am thinking he is. Way to ruin your career and your fan following!
Reading the text messages he sent her after he beat her up is making me sick. He sounds like such a psycho 😔 I hope the girlfriend drags him to hell tbh.
Wow this is so un-fricken-believable!! Looks like my Ji Hoo only lived in my fantasies, the reality is so very different. Hopefully the police will investigate and the whole story will come out and the guilty party will be the one paying for their crimes.
I know I was shocked too. I have been following this story & based on the arguments & facts submitted by KHJ's side, it is obvious that he did beat her up & injure her very badly. 

RIP KHJ. His career is over. And I don't think I ever want to see him on TV or listen to his music again. 
Originally posted by prc_fan1

I know I was shocked too. I have been following this story & based on the arguments & facts submitted by KHJ's side, it is obvious that he did beat her up & injure her very badly. 

RIP KHJ. His career is over. And I don't think I ever want to see him on TV or listen to his music again. 

If you don't mind me asking who is the last couple in your sigs?

And. I agree wholeheartedly. Truthfully he wasn't a good actor at all. Yeah, his career is pretty much over. That is how Korean celebrity lifestyle is. 
Originally posted by kshows_fangirl

If you don't mind me asking who is the last couple in your sigs?

And. I agree wholeheartedly. Truthfully he wasn't a good actor at all. Yeah, his career is pretty much over. That is how Korean celebrity lifestyle is. 

Iqbal-Meher from Nadaan Parindey Ghar Aaja

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6mDPa3deTg&list=UUzjwIV9fu96h7OcRgD3xa_w[/YOUTUBE]

I made that VM lol :)
Yeah he wasn't that great an actor but I have to admit that I loved him as Ji Hoo in BOF & unfortunately I was one of those disillusioned that he was soft & gentle like Ji Hoo.