Kim Hyun Joong-Updated - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by rocky212

OMG! I'm in shock right now. I knew it was bad but seeing the pictures ðŸ˜­
OMG this is scary🤢
Haven't been following Kpop or anything surrounding it as much nowadays but there are time when i peek back in and i remember hearing about this more so where foreign advertisers dropping him or something and later finding out what was happening...this is just plain sad and just sick.

I have to admit after Boys Over Flowers my love for him faded away and after that...I really didn't like him as his acting to me wasn't good at all as their was no depth or connection...but i liked his music.

Its disgusting and reading the text messages made it only worse. His career is pretty as much as done in South Korea and pretty much, i don't think he has a chance of bouncing back from this. the part that gets me however, is the fans that are sticking by his side through everything and slinging their attacks towards the girl who was assaulted which is disgusting.

All i hope is that we can hear less about him and the legal things and more about the girl in question and hopefully is recovering and can move on with her life aside from all of this nonsense.
Originally posted by rocky212

OMG! I'm in shock right now. I knew it was bad but seeing the pictures ðŸ˜­

Thanks for sharing and after seeing the picture, sickening, but really want to throw up reading the comments and how much everyone is blaming the girl for airing out the pictures and trying to gain sympathy from the public...that's her only route. He is a freaking idol and probably has money to back up his a**. The only way for her to play on an equal playground if she gets some type of backing from the public because when it comes to legal side of things, she might not have a shot at all in winning. just shaking my darn head.
I just hope the "A" don't let him get away with this , whatever his apology is meant to be...it is least genuine ðŸ¤¢
Put his ass behind the bars. 
On an other note this scandal also shows how double faced artists an be projecting a polished fake image to the public huh
Originally posted by ...Tansy...

I just hope the "A" don't let him get away with this , whatever his apology is meant to be...it is least genuine ðŸ¤¢
Put his ass behind the bars. 
On an other note this scandal also shows how double faced artists an be projecting a polished fake image to the public huh

@Bold
This is the thing that still kind of make me feel uncomfortable with Kpop...especially more so nowadays...artists are projected in having a squeaky clean image and in reality we should all realize that they are not like that realistically. Sure there are some that are not as drastic in Kim Hyun Joong's case but the companies, well some, try so hard in producing perfect copies of artists/idols when their true personality comes to light its such a huge shock to most fans.