OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
double post Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: mishtypiya

Really liked dis concept... continue soon..

Thank u😊
Originally posted by: kritz4ever

Its interesting
Tnx for pm

Thank u😊
Originally posted by: 1Dforever

thanks for the pm😊

loved the concept!πŸ‘
desperately waiting for the chapters now!(:

Thank u😊
Originally posted by: anopama

So the great dark story has started 

Oh zoya letter was harsh 
She is toltally pissed and don't blame her 
Anzee r mad and threaten them all 
Waiting for more 
Continue 

Thank u😊
Zoya has had enough wid everyone
AnZee sud hv come a long ago
Originally posted by: Linsie

Very strong.. lot of pain...
lot of anger and crying...

Zoya is broken beyond limit😭
Originally posted by: udaymanyata07

thanks..awesome...

Thank u😊

Part 1

Asad n Zoya sees each other thru d hole of d wall in d mazhar. They came before each other. Zoya was relieved to see him.

"Asad, u can't go leaving me," said Zoya.

"I am getn late for my flight," said Asad.

"U can't leave everyone alone. U hv to wait," pleaded Zoya.

"I asked u if u r ready to come wid me but u refused," said Asad.

"Asad, plz don't go. U can't leave everyone alone. U can't leave me alone after so much," said Zoya wid tears in her eyes.

"I can't leave here. Everyone left me alone n now u r also leaving me alone," said Asad.

"Its u who r leaving everyone alone," said Zoya thru her tears.

"I don't hv time for ur nonsense," said Asad in a cold voice.

He did not melted wid her pleading n tears. He went outside d mazhar. He got into his car n drove off. Zoya tuk a taxi.

"Follow dat car," said Zoya as she sat in d car.

"Zoya, wat r u doing? Why r u still thinking abt him so much?" thinks Zoya, "Asad can never change. Asad was always a jerk, still a jerk n always vl be jerk. So, ignore him."

"Driver, don't follow dat car," said Zoya.

She told him to take Khan Villa. She reached KV.

"May be, Asad has realized his mistakes. I sud call him," said Zoya.

She called Asad but it was disconnected.

"How can he disconnect my call?" asked Zoya.

She again called but again he cut her call. She called him again but dis time it came switched off. She got shocked.

"How can he switch off d phone?" asked Zoya.

Zoya did not had her lunch. She slept in d afternoon n got up in d evening.

"Let me try to call Asad again," said Zoya.

She called but d number came switched off. She did not had her dinner due to tension. She slept after trying some more times.

Next morning, she had her breakfast n went to her room. She tried to call Asad but d number came unavaible. Zoya got shocked n angry.

"Now, he even changed d number," said Zoya angrily, "Asad, u r such an asshole who don't cares abt anyone. U r very selfish n insensitive. U hv always taken me for granted."

Ishq Kills title music starts playing in d bg http://www.lyricsbogie.com/tv-shows/ishq-kills-2014/ishq-kills-title.html (Listen to d song 4m d video while reading dis part by going to dis link).

(Tears comes 4m Zoya's eyes. She thinks abt how Asad left in his car yesterday leaving her alone in d mazhar.)

Ishq hi tadap hain ishq bekaraari
Ishq hi nasha hain ishq hi khumari
Ishq hi bechaini ishq hi sukoon hain
Ishq hi sabar hain ishq hi junoon hain
Ishq hi hain doori ishq hi hain qurbat
Ishq hi jahannum ishq hi hain jannat
Ishq hi han parda iashq hi jhalak hain
Ishq hi zameen hain ishq hi falaq hain
Yeh ishq hain bas ishq hain
Yeh ishq hain sab ishq hain

(Zoya thinks abt how Asad always insulted n judged her by her clothes, how he hated her lifestyle n modern thinking, called d engagement fake after returning 4m airport, how he told her dat he did not meant d engagement wen she asked him after he saved her 4m d bathtub incident, how he always insulted her 4m day 1, how he slapped her, how he called her a bad example for d girls after he bailed her out of d jail, how he made her to go n apologize to Akram after insulting, how he threatened to kill her twice after she kidnapped Ayaan for him to meet him n wen his ammi was shot, how he manhandled her many times, how he always blamed her for everything, how he left her at d farmhouse after knowing dat she is tricking him so dat he wud not reach d court. She lukd at her n Asad's engagement photo frame on d bedside table. She threw it angrily on d floor. She screamed thru her tears n threw many show pieces on d floor breaking it. She then opened her cupboard n picked d top(saree made into top) n sleeveless mehndi dress given by Asad. She tears them n throws on d floor. She throws all d other clothes which she wore at other wedding functions. She then lukd at her engagement ring thinking abt her 3 engagements(airport, public n moon) n removed it off her finger. She threw it on d floor.)

Music

(Zoya drops to d floor n breaks down. She recalls how he danced wid her on their sangeet on Sun Zara song, how he fulfilled all her wishes, how he kept a surprise birthday for her.)

Ishq awaara hain ishq banjara hain
Ishq deewana hain ishq beghar be thikaana
Ishq jal jaana hain ishq bujh jaana hain
Ishq betaabi aur ishq aahon ka fasaana hain
Ishq dua hain ishq dawa hain ishq balaa
Kaisa yeh ishq hain bas ishq hain

(Zoya recalls how he did not confessed her n denied his feelings for her for a long time, how he never trusted her, how he always trusted Tanveer over her, how he accused her for attempting to murder him(peanut incident) n Humeira(poisoned sweets) incident, how he doubted her of trying to kill Tanveer as she did not passed d blanket wen she was burning, how he declared to marry Tanveer, how he declared her a misfit n said dat she can never be anyone's wife n daughter-in-law, how he traded her by dragging her ignoring her pleadings n tears to Siddiqui Mansion n forced her to live as Ayaan's wife, how he made her to stay back wen Ayaan was sick due to accident n even her pleading n tears did not affected him, how he left her alone n went to New York as she did not agreed wid him, how he cut n switched off his cell, how his number came unavailable. She keeps on crying.)

Zoya wiped her tears n got up.

"Why I am shedding tears for a person who don't deserves it?" asked Zoya.

"I sud leave everyone. Asad has always taken me for granted. But not anymore. I hate him now. He don't deserve my love. I sud leave dis house which only gave me pain. There is nothing called love. There was never love between me n Asad. He only gave me pain n betrayal. He never did anything for me. He only loves himself. He claims to be a respected gentleman but he is worse than a criminal. He not only left me but also left all his family. He wants peace by going to New York. He never loved me. He thinks dat only he is always right. He is d same MCP bas***d who degrades women. He thinks dat everyone sud listen to him n bow to his decision whether he is right or wrong. I sud hv slapped u many times for always hurting me. I hate u, Asad. I vl never forgive u," said Zoya angrily.

She was abt to call Dilshad but stopped. She recalled how she did not gave Asad a proper upbringing to respect others especially girls, how she never scolded Asad wen he insulted n hurt her, how she was so desperate to get her n Asad married in spite of them not ready for it, how she faked her illness to get them engaged, how she did not informed her aapi n jiju abt deciding to get her married to Asad, how she did not fight for her wen Asad traded her, how she never came to meet her wen she was living in Siddiqui Mansion.

"She was in so hurry to get me n Asad married. I am sure she only wanted to win d challenge against her sautan. She used n trapped me wid fake care n sweet words. Wen our nikaah did not happened d 1st time, she wud hv slapped Asad not for hurting me but for failing to help her win d challenge. She never cared for me. She only loved her heartless n mannerless son. If she had really loved me then she wud hv never let me get married to him eventhough I may love him. If really loved me then she wud hv declared my love as infatuation n told me dat I am too good for Asad. But she only tuk all our fights n problems as a romantic film n smiled over it. She is also selfish," said Zoya angrily.

Zoya was abt to call Najma but stopped wen she recalled how went to save her life 4m getn ruined but got herself trapped, how she married to Imraan before waiting for her, how she only cared abt her wedding n did not told Asad abt his mistake of trading her.

"Selfish sister of a selfish man n selfish daughter of a selfish mother," said Zoya angrily.

Zoya was abt to call her aapi but stopped wen she recalled how Zeenat lied to Zoya n brought her for getn her married on d pretext of d vacation. Only jiju supported her n told her to run away. Jiju told aapi dat a girl who lived in NY all her life how vl she live in India. Zeenat told dat all NRI families do dat n she vl adjust it. Wen Zoya disagreed to marry n ran away, even after Akram's relatives n friends threatened for marriage at gun-point n even bullied d kazi but her aapi told them d nikaah vl happen. And even knowing how d goons ran after her, she again tried to emotionally blackmail her to get married by 1st not talking to her n then convincing her wid sweet words. If she had not remained to her decision then aapi wud hv surely got her married to dat Akram even after so much. One more thing is dat she was not knowing n saw Akram till she sat for her nikaah.

"She has just adoptive me. She is not my real sister. She is not my blood. If she really loved me then she wud not hv done wat she did. She wud hv not expected dat I vl live happily all of a sudden in India wid a man whom she never knew wen she n jiju wud hv returned to New York after d nikaah living me alone? How she expected dat I vl adjust here after some time, everything vl become alright n I vl live happily?  It was too regressive for her. Aapi tuk advantage of my innocence n love," said Zoya angrily.

"If my ammi wud hv been alive then she wud not let anything wrong happen to me. I am really an orphan. I hv no one of my own," said Zoya wid tears in her eyes.

She sat on d chair n wrote a letter to Dilshad.

To Mrs. Dilshad Ahmed Khan,

I am leaving everyone as I don't want to tolerate u all anymore. Ur respectable son Asad betrayed me once again. He wanted to go New York. Wen I refused to come wid him teln him dat v sud not leave everyone, he left me alone even after requesting him not to leave me. He never really loved me. He only loved n cared abt himself. He wanted to go 4m everyone to find peace. He did not cared abt me n refused to stop 4m going. Wen I told him dat u went to live wid ur good for nothing jerk n cheater husband Mr. Rashid Ahmed Khan, he again cornered n manhandled me. He is not a gentleman but a jerk like his father who don't respects women n their emotions. By d way, ur husband cheated u even before those 17 years. He had 2 other child wid ur rival dat is Ayaan n Nikhat. Then came Nuzhat after he left u. Now, I have no relation wid all of u who only gave me pain. U only wanted me to get married to ur loser son to win a challenge wid ur rival. U also wanted a wife for ur mannerless son. U played too much drama to make those 2 people marry who were just mismatch. U even went to d extent of pretending to be sick. Ur son only deserve dat bitch Tanveer as his wife not me. I vl never return in all ur lives. I have all my faith in love n relationships. Everything is fake. All people in dis world r selfish. I vl never be d same Zoya again as I have never got anything by being good. I hate u all.

-Zoya

Zoya kept a paper weight on d letter. She turne on a recorder n said everything on wat happened between her n Asad. She said in d recorder how he left her cuz she went against his wish. She said dat he always thinks he is right n did not stopped even after her pleading n tears. She said how he cut, switched off d cell n even changed his number. She kept d recording near d letter. She then changed her t-shirt n track pants n changed into a red shirt n blue jeans. She packed her bags n left d house wid tears in her eyes. She did not even lukd back at d house even once. She wiped her tears n left in a taxi.

In d evening in SM, Dilshad was thinking why she did not got a call 4m Asad or Zoya. She called Asad but d number came unavailable. She then called Zoya but her number also came unavailable. She was shocked at both of their number cumn unavailable.

"I sud visit Asad's voice n know abt them," said Dilshad.

Dilshad visits KV. She did not found Zoya in d house. She did not found both Asad n Zoya in d house. She found Zoya's room in a mess n got shocked. She then found d letter on d table pressed by a paper weight. She picked up d letter. She got shocked on reading it.

"Asad, u hv not done right," said Dilshad in anger.

She returned home n saw Ayaan.

"Ayaan, wen u came?" asked Dilshad.

"Half an hour ago," replied Ayaan, "I hv realized my mistake. I sud not hv left u all. I sud not hv left Humeira after promising to marry her. I cud not remain far away 4m my love for even 4 days. So, I returned. I apologized to Humeira n she forgave me. I respect u a lot, Badi Ammi. I was a fool to leave cuz of u. I vl never do dis stupidity again."

"Its nice dat u returned, Ayaan. Being a younger brother u hv so much sense unlike ur elder brother who can never change n vl always only think abt himself," said Dilshad.

"Wat do u mean, Badi Ammi?" asked Ayaan confusingly.

Dilshad tells everyone abt Asad leaving to New York. She told wat happened between Asad n Zoya. She told them dat Zoya left d house as Asad betrayed her once again. She tells them abt d letter n the recorder. All r shocked hearing everything.

"Badi Ammi, dis has not happened right. How cud bhaijaan do dis? How cud he leave Zoya after so much? Now, Zoya has left d house. V sud find her," said Ayaan.

"U r right, Ayaan. V sud find her," said Dilshad.

"Dilshad, u were so proud of ur son na. Look wat he did," taunted Razia.

Dilshad did not retorted her. Dilshad called Zeenat.

"Hello," said Zeenat.

"Has Zoya came there?" asked Dilshad.

"No," replied Zeenat n asked, "Wat happened?"

"Nothing," replied Dilshad, "She has not come home 4m yesterday n her number is not reachable. May be she is stuck somewhere."

"Let me know wen she gets back," said Zeenat.

"Okay," said Dilshad n hung up.

"How long u vl lie to Zeenat?" asked Razia in a taunting voice, "Zoya now hates everyone even u. Is it true dat u used her just to win d 10 days challenge wid Shirin?"

"Will u keep quiet?" asked Dilshad, "V all r worried for Zoya and u r talking nonsense."

"Its cuz of ur son everything happened," replied Razia.

Dilshad did not said anything knowing dat she is teln right.

Everyone except Gaffur, Razia n Shirin tried to search for Zoya but she was not found. All got worried for her.

Next day, Dilshad called Zeenat n told her everything. Zeenat got worried. She n Anwar booked a flight to Bhopal. They arrived SM on d next afternoon. After lunch, Dilshad tells them everything dat happened 4m d time Zoya left KV after 1st nikaah attempt. Anwar n Zeenat luks angrily at everyone. For them, they r the culprits of their Zoya. Anwar goes to Ayaan n slaps him hard across d face. Ayaan n others got very shocked.

"Why did u beat my son?" asked Shirin.

"Wow, after so happened u r shamelessly asking why I beat ur son," replied Anwar.

"Anwar, she herself is shameless who told her son to ask for his brother's would be wife. She even tried to force our Zoya to live wid her shameless son," said Zeenat.

"I am sorry for my mistake," said Ayaan.

"To hell wid ur sorry, Ayaan Ahmed Khan," roared Zeenat n asked, "Wud u traded ur sisters like Zoya?"

Ayaan is speechless.

"Answer me damn it," yelled Zeenat angrily.

"No," said Ayaan in a low scared voice.

"U r such a shameless person who has hurt even his fiancee," said Anwar angrily.

"But d nikaah had happened. It was Zoya's fault too," said Shirin.

"Just shut up," shouted Zeenat, "How come it was Zoya's fault? She unfortunately got stuck. She wanted to save ur step-daughter's life 4m getn ruined but her own life was ruined instead. Have u all enquired whether d nikaah really happened? How come Zoya get married to anyone wen her name was not registered n her guardian was not there? How can someone get married by just saying Haan' dat also wen they r actually talking to their cells and r unaware dat their nikaah is happening. The nikaah has never happened."

All r shocked to hear dis.

"2day, v vl go to d maulvi n clear everything," said Anwar.

"V have not realized dat. Plz, forgive us," said Ayaan.

"Forgive u all? Never. V vl never forgive u all. Pray dat Zoya is fine. If sumthn happens to her then v vl file a police complaint against all of u," threatened Anwar.

"Nothing vl happen to Zoya. Have faith on Allah," said Dilshad.

"Don't give false assurance to us wen ur own son is d biggest culprit behind her leaving everyone," said Zeenat coldly, "He is d most selfish man v have ever seen. U have not even informed us before deciding to get ur worthless son married to our Zoya. U only wanted to win d challenge wid Shirin. Wen Zoya lived here as Ayaan's wife, have u ever fought for her? Have u ever called or talked to her? U r also an equal culprit like others. I wud not have told Zoya to live in ur house in d 1st place. She wud have better lived in some hotel."

Dilshad is shocked n hurt.

"U both r right. I sud not hv gotten Asad n Zoya married," said Dilshad.

"U sud hv realized dis much earlier, Dilshad Bi," said Anwar.

"If Zoya is not found then u all vl be in jail," threatened Zeenat.

"V vl try to find Zoya," said Rashid.

Anwar n eenat left SM in d evening as they don't want to live in dat house. They booked a house in Bhopal. They lived in hotel for some days before moving in to their house. All searches for Zoya everywhere but she is not found.

2 months has passed.

"Our Zoya is still not found," said Zeenat.

"V vl hv to keep trying to find her," said Anwar.

Precap: #A man named Haider Sheikh comes to SM for business purpose.

#In New York, Asad decides to return to Bhopal as he misses everyone including Zoya. He thinks dat Zoya vl forgive him like always as she can't remain angry wid him for long.

#Asad returns to Bhopal n is shocked to find Zoya missing. He goes to SM. AnZee too comes in SM. Zeenat slaps him n Anwar beats him hard for spoiling Zoya's life.

#A girl whose face is not shown is dressed in a very short, skimpy n revealing dress. She is sitting before d dressing table n doing her make-up. After she gets ready, she smokes a cigarette. D doorbell rings. She opens d door and a man comes inside. She pours wine for both of them on d table in her hall. They drank d wine n went to her bedroom. He smiled at her. D girl's face is revealed to be none other than Zoya as she smiled at him.

#Najma who is one month pregnant sees Imraan talking to Haseena in her room teln her dat he is tired of leaving wid Najma n wants to leave her. He also tells her dat she is useless as they hardly did not got anything 4m her family. Haseena tells him dat after taking their kid, they vl throw Najma out of their house. Najma is shocked.

#Nikhat who sleeps every night after drinking water. She once sees Farhan putting a pill in her water. She sleeps before Farhan cud give her water. She then follows him outside d house. She is shocked to see Farhan visiting a brothel n kissing a prostitute.

Like for PMs😊

urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Thanx for the pm