SS: Ishq Kills-When Betrayal Leads To Darkness- Promo 2 n 3 on Page 19 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nitya_Suresh

Love the story:)
I seriously felt bad when Asad left Zoya at the Mazaar.. And stayed only for his Abbu and Ammi.. Sad!!
I am glad that Zoya is standing up for herself.. :)

Thank u😊 
I hated Asad till d end cuz he never changed n always needed proofs😡
Zoya vl not be d same Zoya now

A/N: I know many of you may not accept this Zoya but think about her condition once. If all can accept Ahil sleeping with girls giving excuse of his past then why can't they accept Zoya like this? Just because she is a woman. Zoya has lost all her trust in love and relationships. Now, only money matter to her most. I hated the way Zoya forgave Asad for trading her and behaved with him and Ayaan as if nothing ever happened. No other female leads however she would have been modern or traditional would have ever forgiven Asad because what Asad did was a form of prostitution and human trafficking. I don't watch BI and only watched few episodes but know its story 40%. Those who watch may know how early Aaliya forgave Zain for all the pains he gave her including divorce. She is doing many things to him which no female lead ever did. She thinks that along with love trust and respect is also necessary which he did not shown. If Aaliya was in Zoya's place then she would have left Asad's house when he slapped her or even when he insulted her parents and called her bad example for girls after she saved Najma from the goons. According to me, Zoya never had self-respect and she was abnormal. Her modernity lied only in her clothes but her nature was worse than a village girl. In many movies and novels, the female leads are shown as prostitutes or call girls due to various reasons. Asad has always taken Zoya for granted. I am not sure if Zoya will forgive Asad in the end or not. If she will forgive then it will be after troubling Asad and his entire family a lot and realizing that Asad has really changed. Asad never used his brains and trust Zoya till the end. He always needed proofs to believe anything. If Haider had not brought the proofs then Asad would surely divorced Zoya. I guarantee it. Asad ha to realize how much he has hurt Zoya from day 1. Asad has to go through worse pains than has given Zoya till now.

Part 2

In SM, a man in his mid 20s entered d house in d morning. He was very handsome n charming in looks.

"Arey, Haider you?" asked Gaffur.

"Yaa me," replied d man.

"Who is he?" asked Razia.

"He is Haider Sheikh, owner of Sheikh Industries," replied Gaffur, "He used to live in Dubai. V both r doing a project 2gthr."

"Dis is a very good thing," said Razia happily.

Gaffur introduced Haider to everyone.

Unknown to everyone, Haider stares at Gaffur n Razia wid his grey music playing in d bg.

Scene shifts to New York.

Asad was sitting in his room in his house. He was thinking abt how he left Zoya n came here. He thinks abt he did ignored her tears n pleadings wen she was stopping him.

"I again hurt Zoya," said Asad to himself, "I sud hv listened to her. I only thought abt myself. I was so selfish. Zoya may be very angry wid me. But I know my Zoya very well. She can't remain angry wid me for long. She vl surely forgive me like always after my apology."

He had an unpleasant feeling dat nothing vl happen dis time as he thinks. He ignored d feeling. He smiled n started packing his bags to return to Bhopal.

"I vl apologize to Zoya n everyone. Then everything vl be alright," said Asad wid a smile.

Scene shifts to QM(Qureshi Mansion). Najma was sleeping in her room. She got up n went outside d room. She was walking in d corridor wen she heard talking wid frustration abt her wid his ammi in her room. She stopped to listen their convo.

"Ammi, she is one months pregnant wid my child now," said Imraan wid frustration, "I never wanted dis child. She badly wanted a child but one day I forgot to put contraceptive in her juice. I am tired of leaving wid her. Initially, I trapped her in college just cuz she was 4m a rich family but she broke up wid me. She never knew dat I slept around wid girls, smoke n drank alcohol. Even now, I visit red light areas n spend wid girls. Glad, dat dumb girl does not knows it. Then u brought Nikhat's alliance for me, V got many dowries. Then Nikhat broke d alliance. Then I emotionally blackmailed Najma into patching up wid me by teln her dat I vl commit suicide if she don't come to meet. I managed to make her patch up wid me. But our bad luck was dat v did not got any dowry 4m her house. So, u fixed Farhan's alliance wid Nikhat so dat u can again start asking for dowry. Once u managed to get 25 lakhs 4m dat Nikhat but her brother threatened u to charge for dowry. So, v r not getn anything. I don't feel like living wid Najma. I feel like killing her baby."

"Imraan beta, u sud not do dis. Dis baby can get us many things," said Haseena wid an evil smile, "V sud wait till Najma delivers d child. Then v vl kill Najma. Then thru dat child v can ask anything 4m both d families. U sud keep on pretending to love her."

Imraan smiled at her idea.

"Great idea, ammi," said Imraan wid a smirk n laughed.

Haseena laughed wid him.

Najma was shocked to hear everything. She had tears in her eyes. She quickly went to her room before they cud notice her. She cried on her bed thinking at Imraan's betrayal. She thought abt all d good times she had wid Imraan n now his convo wid his ammi.

AnZee came to SM.

"Did u all found anything abt Zoya?" asked Anwar.

"No, v r trying to find her," replied Rashid.

"Ur son spoiled our Zoya's life. He became just like u or worse than dat," said Zeenat.

"Who r u?" asked Haider.

"I am Zeenat Razzaq Ali. I was earlier Zeenat Farooqui. Zoya is my adopted sister. V lived in New York. I and my parents adopted her at d age of 8 4m Bhopal wen her ammi died in a fire in her mausa's factory which was burnt. Her body was not found. V searched for Zoya and v found her in an orphanage. Her mausa died due to stress n mausa committed suicide. Their son Haider is missing still now. Now, our Zoya too is missing 4m 2 months cuz of these people who always used her for their benefits," replied Zeenat.

Haider was shocked hearing wat Zeenat said.

"Is she Zeenat aapi who was my Chutki's neighbor. My Chutki's name was also Zoya. Is d Zoya they r talking abt is my Chutki? I need to talk wid them," thinks Haider.

"I am Haider Sheikh. I came here 4m Dubai for business," said Haider.

"Okay," said Zeenat.

"If our Zoya is not found then u all vl be in trouble," said Zeenat.

Others r shocked.

Scene shifts to a hospital. A man walks in a CCTV room. He gets a call 4m someone. D man answers d call.

"Hv u reached d hospital?" came a woman's voice.

"No mam," replied d man, "I hv reached outside d CCTV room."

"Just get dat footage," came d woman's voice.

"Okay mam," said d mam.

D man enters d hospital.

"I want a footage," said d man.

"Which one>" asked d CCTV man.

Scene shifts to d man walking outside d hospital. He called someone.

"Mam, I got dat footage," said d man.

"Good job," came d woman's voice, "Send me d footage. U vl get ur money. And don't say abt our deal to anyone."

"Okay mam," said d man n hung up.

Scene shifts to Haider cumn to AnZee's house.

"Why u r here?" asked Haider.

"I want to know sumthn abt Zoya," replied Haider.

"Wh do u want to know abt her?" asked Anwar.

"I hv a feeling dat she is my Chutki. Chutki's real name was Zoya. I lost her wen she was 8. She was my mausi Zainab's daughter who lived in New York," replied Haider.

AnZee r shocked at wat he said.

"R u Sikandar Sheikh n Nazneen Sheikh's son Haider Sheikh?" asked Zeenat.

"Yes," replied Haider shockingly n asked, "How do u know me?"

"V were not sure but v just guessed, "I was not sure but I just guessed."

"Can I see Zoya's any childhood photo?" asked Haider.

Zeenat showed one of Zoya's photo 4m a photo album where she was 7-8 years old. Haider was shocked to see d photo. Tears came in his eyes n he touched d photo.

"Why there r tears in ur eyes?" asked Zeenat.

"She is my Chutki. She is alive," replied Haider thru his eyes.

Zeenat too had tears in her eyes.

"U r alive, Haider. V searched a lot for u. Wat happened dat horrible night," asked Zeenat thru her tears.

Haider tells them everything(D flashback shown in 25th December 2013 in d show). AnZee were shocked but also angry.

"Wat? Do u mean Siddiqui Sahab n his wife burnt d factory?" asked Anwar angrily.

"Yes," replied Haider angrily, "Dats why I came for revenge."

"Thank God, u r fine," said Zeenat n hugged him.

"Aapi, wat happened to my Chutki? Why were u both angry wid d entire Khan family?" asked Haider confusingly.

AnZee tells him everything they know. Haider is boiling wid anger.

"How dare they hurt my Chutki? If everything happens to her then I vl not leave them," said Haider angrily.

"Right now, v hv to keep quiet abt everything. I can't believe Zoya is Siddiqui Sahab's daughter," said Zeenat.

"V hv to do everything carefully," said Haider.

Scene shifts to QM. At night, Nikhat in her room sitting on her bed.

"Why I sleep every night 4m d time I am married?" asks Nikhat.

She goes out of her room as she wants sumthn 4m d kitchen. She sees Farhan putting a pill in a glass of water wid a smirk on his face. She hides to luk wat else he vl do.

"Good night, Nikhat," said Farhan wid an evil smile as his music plays in d bg.

Nikhat is shocked. So, d reason behind her falling asleep is none other than her own husband Farhan. Why he is doing all dis? She needs to find out.

Nikhat went inside her room n pretends to fall asleep waiting for Farhan. Farhan entered d room after some time. She smiled on seeing her already sleeping.

"Good dat u r already sleeping, Nikhat. 2nite, u don't need dis dose," said Farhan wid a smirk n laughed.

Nikhat was shocked on hearing dis. Farhan left d room. Nikhat opened her eyes.

"2nite, I sud find where Farhan goes every night," said Nikhat.

Scene shifts to Farhan walking on a road in his hoodie. Nikhat is following him unknown to him. She is shocked to see Farhan walking in a red light area. He enters a brothel. Imraan was also there. Imraan smiled on seeing him. They hugged each other.

"Bhaijaan, I managed to come here after a week. I don't get chance like u to come daily cuz of dat idiot Najma," said Imraan.

Just then, some prostitutes came outside. Imraan n Farhan smiled at them. They began talking n kissing them. Nikhat was shocked n angry. She had tears in her eyes. Imraan n Farhaan went inside wid d girls. Nikhat went 4m there before anyone cud see her.

Next morning, Asad entered KV. He wanted to surprise her n others in d family so he did not informed anyone. He does not finds Zoya in d house. He goes to her room n is shocked to find d mess which was made by Zoya(Dilshad had left it as it is).

"Wat happened in her room?" asked Asad shockingly.

He called Zoya's number but it was unavailable. He then called Dilshad's number. Dilshad saw an unknown number n answered it.

"Hello," said Dilshad.

"Ammi, is Zoya there?" asked Asad.

Dilshad was shocked to hear Asad's voice. She got angry but controlled herself.

"Asad, u come here soon," said Dilshad.

"Has Zoya came there?" asked Asad.

"Just come here to know everything," said Dilshad firmly n hung up.

"May be, Zoya is there. I can't go inside dat house but I vl hv to go there for once for Zoya," said Asad.

Dilshad called Zeenat n told her Asad cumn in d house. AnZee got very angry.

Asad reached SM. He was shocked to see Anwar n Zeenat also there staring at him wid anger. Dilshad too was staring at him angrily.

"Ammi, where is Zoya?" asked Asad.

No one replied. Haider got angry on seeing Asad but did not show it. He wanted to beat him very badly but cud not do it.

"Ammi, where is Zoya?" asked Asad, "Why u, aapi n jiju r lukn at me like dis?"

Zeenat came forward n slap him hard across d face. Asad was shocked.

"Aapi, why did u slapped me?" asked Asad shockingly.

"After spoiling my Zoya's life u r asking me why did I slapped u," said Zeenat angrily.

"I know I did wrong by leaving her alone. I vl apologize to her for dis n she vl surely forgive me cuz she loves me," said Asad.

AnZee, Dilshad n Haider got more more angry. Zeenat slapped hard on his another cheek.

"Wat d hell u think of urself?" asked Zeenat angry, "U bas***d, u spoiled my Zoya's life n now u r still hoping dat she vl forgive u after wat u all did to her. U always tuk her for her granted n still thinking dat she loves u. U r such a selfish n disgusting man."

Asad was shocked.

"Wher is Zoya?" asked Asad.

"Zoya left d house d day after u left for New York," replied Anwar angrily.

"Wat? How can she leave d house?" asked Asad shockingly.

"U hv d audacity to ask how can she leave d house," said Zeenat angrily, "Its cuz of u, she left d house."
She showed him d letter n made him hear d recording. Asad was shocked to read d letter n hear d recording. AnZee tells them wat all Dilshad told them 4m d time of their 1st failed nikaah attempt. Asad was shocked n ashamed to hear wat all they said.

"I am sorry," said Asad.

"Do u think v vl forgive u after u saying a sorry?" asked Zeenat angrily.

"I am really very sorry. I did not knew Zoya n Ayaan's nikaah was invalid. I loved Zoya n I wanted to save Nikhat's life so I made Zoya to live wid Nikhat," replied Asad.

"U r not still ashamed of ur deeds," said Anwar angrily n asked, "Wud u hv traded ur sisters if she was in place of Zoya?"

Asad became shocked n silent.

"Answer me dammit," yelled Anwar.

"No," said Asad in a low voice.

"U wud hv not traded ur sisters but u traded ur own fiancee. There were other ways to stop Nikhat 4m committing suicide," said Zeenat angrily, "U tuk advantage of Zoya just cuz she had no one here. U r an animal. U dragged her forcibly even after she cried n pleaded a lot. U publicly humiliated her here in front of d community people. U r such a heartless person who did not got affected at Zoya's tears n pleading wen u traded her n wen u left for New York. Zoya n Ayaan were married. They only said Haa' instead of thrice saying Qubool Hai'. How can they get married wen they were not aware of it n were talking on their cells? How can they get married wen Zoya's guardian's name was written wrong n none of her n Ayaan's guardian were present? U all did not thought n enquired abt it n used our Zoya for ur own benefit. How u all can even get Nikhat married in a house dat always insulted her n her family? How can u all get her married to a man who did not stood up her wen she attempted suicide twice. Lets see how long u Najma n Nnikhat vl remain happy in dat house. Wat u all hv done to my Zoya, u all vl suffer a lot. Allah vl punish u all."

Anwar held Asad's collar angrily. He started slapping n beating him badly. No one was stopping him. Haider was smiling on seeing him getn beaten badly by Anwar.

"U deserve it, Asad Ahmed Khan for spoiling my Chutki's life," thought Haider angrily.

"Plz, stop beating my son," pleaded Dilshad.

"Its cuz of ur upbringing, he became like dis. U said dat u loved Zoya more like ur daughter. If it was true then u hv not let her marry ur son in d 1st place. U wud hv convinced Zoya dat her love for Asad is only infatuation n he is not good for her. But u always only loved ur son. U never fought for Zoya wen he traded her," said Zeenat angrily,"U r also a selfish woman who is shameless to go back to a man who cheated her."

Asad was hurt to hear her insulting his ammi but he did not dared to say anything. Anwar stopped beating him. He was bleeding 4m his mouth n has a bruise on his cheek.

Anwar held his collar n said angrily, "If sumthn happens to Zoya then u all vl be in jail."

He left his collar roughly.

"I vl help in finding Zoya n vl ask her to forgive me," said Asad in pain.

"U r still thinking to marry Zoya?" asked Dilshad angrily, "U cannot be my son. U r very shameless who is still thinking dat Zoya vl forgive u like always. Dis time, she vl not forgive u cuz she got to know wat type of a monster u are. U don't deserve love of any girl let alone Zoya. Zoya now hates everyone of us. If Zoya is found then she vl go wid her aapi n jiju. If u think dat Zoya vl forgive u then u r wrong. U hv committed a lot of mistakes n sins which r unforgiveable. U hv ashamed me n my upbringing, Asad."

Asad was hurt as she said dat. Tears came in his eyes.

"Stop ur fake tears, u bas***d," said Zeenat angrily, "U vl suffer a lot."

Asad was shocked.

Scene shifts to a hotel room. A girl is sitting at a dressing table in a very short, skimpy n revealing black dress dat was tight-fitting showing her figure ad a lot of cleavage. She was setting her hair n doing make-up. Her face is not shown. After she got ready, she smokes a cigarette. Just then d doorbell rings. She opened d door to let a man come inside. She closed d door. They sat at a table. She pour wine in 2 glasses. They drank d wine.

"I want proper money," said d girl.

"Sure Riya baby," said d man wid a smile.

D girl also smiled as her face was revealed(to d readers). She was none other than Zoya. She had put on a heavy make-up wid dark eye-shadows n bright red lipstick. Zoya keeps on smiling as she recalls putting make-up on her burnt had which already healed a lot.

She and d man came closer n started kissing passionately. She then removed his shirt n pushed him on d bed. She came on top of him n smiled seductively at him. D man rolled her over under him n caressed her face. They made love to each other.

After hvng sex, they got dressed.

"U were amazing. I give u more money than decided," said d man wid a smile.

He gave her money.

"Thanks handsome. I hope u had fun wid Riya," said Riya(Zoya) wid a smile.

"Of course baby," said d man wid a smile.

D man left d hotel room. Zoya lukd at d money n smiled.

"There is no importance of love but only lust n lots of money," said Zoya wid a smirk.

She kissed d money given by d man.

"Now, I hv to do an important work," said Zoya wid a smile.

She called someone.

Precap: #Zoya recalls how she once followed Imraan n Farhan at night outside a brothel n kissing some girls wen she left KV n lived in a Bhopal hotel for some days. She smirks n calls a businessman who has to make a deal wid Imraan n Farhan. She tells him to do her work. D businessman agrees to do so. Zoya smiles thinking how Qureshis vl come on street.

#Najma n Nikhat talks wid each other abt Qureshis's real face n their plans. They cry hugging each other.

#Asad goes to Delhi for a business trip. He sees Zoya wid a random guy in a car. He tries to follow them but cud not.

#Asad sees Zoya at a cafe. He was shocked to see her in a very short crop top revealing her cleavage wid a very short denim shorts dat reached below just below her butt. Asad asked her why she is wearing such a short n revealing cloth. She tells him its none of his business n to get lost. He apologizes her for leaving her n tells her to come back to his house. She asks him how can he even think dat she vl ever forgive him. He is shocked. She tells he is still selfish who is expecting her to forgive him. He insists her to forgive him n he vl never hurt her. She tells him dat he is nothing but a stranger to her. She tells him to get n never try to meet her otherwise she vl kill herself. He is shocked. 

PS: What do you think by the CCTV scene in the hospital? What is actually happening in that scene? 

Like for PMs😊

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago
Asad deserves much more
Loved it
Originally posted by kritz4ever

Asad deserves much more
Loved it

Its just d start of his trouble
He is yet to face Haider
His karma is biting his sisters
amazing part
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
Awesome update.. I really wanted Anwar to come to Zoya's wedding.. I loved him since the beginning.. Looking forward to see how Asad and his sisters suffer because of his stupidity.. :/
Originally posted by nilusoni

amazing part
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part

Thank u😊
Originally posted by Nitya_Suresh

Awesome update.. I really wanted Anwar to come to Zoya's wedding.. I loved him since the beginning.. Looking forward to see how Asad and his sisters suffer because of his stupidity.. :/

Thank u😊
Anwar was d only person who never betrayed Zoya
Zeenat too betrayed Zoya n I gave d details in d 1st part. So, Zoya did not returned to New York.
Asad is only d reason behind both his sisters condition.  He never trusted Zoya in d beginning so she had to go out on her wedding night widout informing him. Also, Asad let Nikhat marry a man who did not stood up for her wen she attempted suicide twice.
Karma is a bitch. How can d whole family live in peace after spoiling a girl's life who is also someone's sister n daughter? 
Glad dat atleast u don't hv problem wid dis story.
Zoya is planning to throw Qureshis on d street.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago
Superb update! If I were in Anwar's position I would have done the same! Now Asad and his family has to pay the price becuse he is suffering from extreme myopic astigmatism. Zoya may bring him good karma! Who knows!
Originally posted by Surish

Superb update! If I were in Anwar's position I would have done the same! Now Asad and his family has to pay the price becuse he is suffering from extreme myopic astigmatism. Zoya may bring him good karma! Who knows!

Thank u😊
Wat is myopic astigmatism? 
Zoya vl not forgive him for a very long time. Asad has to go thru pains to realize how jerk he was?