Asha Negi's Birthday Segment - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago

Asha Negi Gift Segment (IF)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a43XcCytcrI

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a43XcCytcrI[/YOUTUBE]
WU of IF segment 

The segment starts up with Asha lighting up the candle and she says ..
Thank you so much ..Thank you thank you Rithvik is not here but I am not at all feeling sad .as u all have come here to celebrate my birthday and this is really sweet ..really touching and I am feeling very good .
I have got cake ๐Ÿ˜› and gifts are also here ๐Ÿ˜† I am so excited though there is little time as the scenes are being shot continuously and I have really less time in between but I ahev to take time out for u all as you all are gonna give me surprises ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› 

Asha cuts a small piece of cake (very small huh ๐Ÿ˜‰) and feeds to all of us .Actually I have thought that till rithvik comes back to lose some weight get slim .So that he gets surprised like OH wow u have become fit ..as he always keeps on saying that u dont do orkouts ,keep on eating so thats why I decided d to control a bit .The rest is for you all please have it too 

Asa tells about her childhood birthday parties ..where they used serve snacks and a piece of cakes with all her friends .she says after growing up has been reduced .she misses rithvik and says this time it bit sad as he is not here but I know all of u are trying and making lots of efforts to make my birthday special as Rithvik is not here ..So I really wanna thank you all for this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

First calls are from friends as mummy papa are early bird they sleep early and wake up early so they call in morning ..but the first calls I  think are from  friends my best friend from dehradoon chinki (shreya ) ,Rithvik,and other friends here 

Her most memorable birthday was in Dubai which she celebrated with her sister when she was there in dubai .She had filled the whole day with surprises .From morning she started giving me surprises .she made briyani for me that was also a surprise and at night time she took me to cruise ๐Ÿ˜Š and I had lots of fun 

No plans yet for celebration .She says maybe she will go for dinner with friends or with her cast and crew otherwise no such special plans 

Asha says abt her fans plans for her birthday : 
Birthday trend ..they are planning to trend on twitter (Fans ) dont know what all they are planning ..Really I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart that u all are putting so much efforts just for my happiness and its really touching  .Thank you feels like a very small word ..I dont know what to say to u all 
Thanks for all the CAPs Ashfaque
Originally posted by SimplyAshVikian

WU of IF segment 

The segment starts up with Asha lighting up the candle and she says ..
Thank you so much ..Thank you thank you Rithvik is not here but I am not at all feeling sad .as u all have come here to celebrate my birthday and this is really sweet ..really touching and I am feeling very good .
I have got cake ๐Ÿ˜› and gifts are also here ๐Ÿ˜† I am so excited though there is little time as the scenes are being shot continuously and I have really less time in between but I ahev to take time out for u all as you all are gonna give me surprises ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› 

Asha cuts a small piece of cake (very small huh ๐Ÿ˜‰) and feeds to all of us .Actually I have thought that till rithvik comes back to lose some weight get slim .So that he gets surprised like OH wow u have become fit ..as he always keeps on saying that u dont do orkouts ,keep on eating so thats why I decided d to control a bit .The rest is for you all please have it too 

Asa tells about her childhood birthday parties ..where they used serve snacks and a piece of cakes with all her friends .she says after growing up has been reduced .she misses rithvik and says this time it bit sad as he is not here but I know all of u are trying and making lots of efforts to make my birthday special as Rithvik is not here ..So I really wanna thank you all for this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

First calls are from friends as mummy papa are early bird they sleep early and wake up early so they call in morning ..but the first calls I  think are from  friends my best friend from dehradoon chinki (shreya ) ,Rithvik,and other friends here 

Her most memorable birthday was in Dubai which she celebrated with her sister when she was there in dubai .She had filled the whole day with surprises .From morning she started giving me surprises .she made briyani for me that was also a surprise and at night time she took me to cruise ๐Ÿ˜Š and I had lots of fun 

No plans yet for celebration .She says maybe she will go for dinner with friends or with her cast and crew otherwise no such special plans 

Asha says abt her fans plans for her birthday : 
Birthday trend ..they are planning to trend on twitter (Fans ) dont know what all they are planning ..Really I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart that u all are putting so much efforts just for my happiness and its really touching  .Thank you feels like a very small word ..I dont know what to say to u all 
Thanks for all the WU Sheena
IF Gift segment WU 

The first gift is from Rutuya K which is a card and a gift 

Asha : There is a letter inside it which I am gonna read personally this time as I have a time limit today .At shoot so will get little time 
She shows the card too .
.Rutuya wrote ..Dearest princess ..hope u have some major sparkles in your birthday 
Asha : when I have u guys I would definitely have a sparkles in my birthday this time ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .
Asha then opens the gift and it had chocolates and pouch 
Asha : aww so many chocolates ..make me more fat ๐Ÿ˜† and a pouch from baggit which is very cute and I really like the color one of my favourite and there is one more gift for rockstar ..I dont wanna open this now I will give this to Rithvik directly .This gift will reach to ur rockstar for sure 

Today I have to say everything .If rithvik would have been here he would have not let me talk ๐Ÿ˜† 

Next gift is a letter from Sneha Karki 

Asha : Thank you so much sneha I am gonna read this letter in private .
There is a scrapbook of messages which had Asha's pictures too  made by sneha ,stuti ,insha ,neha and ruchi 

Asha : Thank you neha I know you are the one who made a song for us
Awww so cute ..They have posted below their messages their pictures too which is really cute 
She sees the card and loved it 
Asha : Now I have to keep for myself another room to keep all this 

Asha : wow earrings for me ๐Ÿ˜ณ so pretty aww clips I will wear this in my show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you guys thank you so much 

The next gift is from Riyana ,Suri and Priya 
they wrote in the card 
Have a awesome birthday princess love and best wishes from Riyana ,Suri ,and Priya

She opens the gift and its a braclet  

Asha : Aww this is so pretty .Thank you guys .I am gonna wear this all in my show 
I have got this pendent but I am not able to find the name of who  sent it .whoever sent it please message me in twiiter that this pendent is sent by u so that I can know it .But its so pretty ..Thank you guys thank you so much  
I can only say thank you nothing else๐Ÿ˜› 

Next is a letter from Neha Sharma 
Asha : Okk this is by our singer doll neha sharma .she has sent it ..letter for me and a handmade card ..
U all take so much effort and make this .But dont think like  if we dont read this letters in the seg we dont read it afterward ..WE read it whenever we get time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   Thank you guys thank you so much 

Edited by SimplyAshVikian - 9 years ago
Someone plss correct me if I wrote the name wrong of the first gift person ..I could get it properly if its rutuya