Frequent Posters

SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Telly Bytes gift segment  

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you soo much for all the updates. Asha looks like barbie doll. What a coincidence suhana and Asha birthday celebrations going on same day. 😊
Shina_AshVik202 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dissπŸ˜†
Telly Bytes gift segment WU 

Asha : So our 16 sweet Ashvikians have planned a surprise for me .I got to know now by your Aqsa didi πŸ˜ƒ .So now I am gonna open the first surprise 
This is sent by Vaishali Maheshwari my  fan from US .and I am feeling like in this there is a cake (a box type gift was kept infront of her) 

A chit is written on the box and it said : 
This is always a birthday special thing .Any birthday seems to be incomplete without it 

Asha : I know what it is ..it has a candle it has a knife   *sees a bit inside *  It is a doll 
She cuts the cake and says ..So this is for u all ..for my all 16 sweet Ashvikians this is for u πŸ˜ƒ 

You all have kept my name and call me doll ,princess its really sweet ..But i feel embarrassed whenever u all call me doll or princess 😳 πŸ˜›
 .This doll is out of this world .Thank you so much guys for sending such a cute gift ..such a cute birthday cake for me .I think this is my life's best birthday cake that I have got till now . Have never got such pretty and beautiful birthday cake ever .Thank you so much πŸ˜³ 

The cake was then shared with the cast and crew of EMA 

Asha : This is from Ashvikian no.2 .

Chit : This is something that our princess love and is very popular in hyderabad but we had to get this arranged from Mumbai not Hyderabad  
Asha : It is a biryani (she opens the packet ) yess I told you ..aww so sweet πŸ˜ƒ 
and eats a bit of biryani 

Next is a letter 
Chit : A sweet message of love inside read it first 

Asha : This is a letter and I am so sorry guys I have to read the letter later as I have less time with me .I will definitely read it later I promise !!  thank you so much for
 this 

Asha : This is from the 22nd one Mayuri .Sorry due to shortage of time we have to do it like this (taking any random gifts not taking it as numbered )
Chit : this is something that u can cuddle anytime and feel it 

Asha : Is this a soft toy or teddy bear ?
 She opens it and its a teddy bear 
Asha : Thank you Mayuri .Thank you so much for this .I will keep this on my bed next to where I sleep .This is so cute πŸ˜³ 

Asha : Okk this is from Tristy 
Chit : For this gift you have to think another word for following Earth ,China wall ,The document that you receive when you participate in competition Now join thses words to each other 

Asha : I dont know πŸ˜• and I dont have that much patience also πŸ˜† 

and the gift is a certificate World's Greatest Friend  
Asha : Aww thats so sweet ..

Asha : This is from Swapnika No.5 
Chit : this is an accessory that makes you look more stylish and protects your eyes from heat and dust 

Asha : Thats a sunglass πŸ˜ƒ woww ..(She wears the sunglass and imitates and says Hello Hi bye bye πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ) 

Asha : Next gift is given by Ranjita and the hint is 
Chit : This is your late night Tummy filler .a product that your director gifted u once 

Asha : *Thinking * I dont remember πŸ˜† .Ohh god its Maggie and that too atta noodles thats so sweet πŸ˜ƒ .Thank you guys 

Asha : This is from hmm I dont know whom 
(she opens the gift ..and its a bag/wallet ) thats such an interesting color .Actually very stylish and classy ..Sheena gifted me this and I am sorry I opened it first and now I am gonna read the message 

Chit : The definition of this gift is a flat folding case for paper currency 
Asha : thats so sweet yaar .This is so classy 

Asha : okk this is from our Maheshwari Sisters Vaishali and Rinku ..on behalf of all Ashvikians Haath nahi chodenge Saath nahi chodenge πŸ˜ƒ  ..

I am gonna read it later .There is a card also ..She has written a few things and message for me so I am gonna read this later due to shortage of time   (This card was sent by Bharatee Unuth ..she didnt read the name on the card ) 

Next gift is from Swapnika 
Chit : This thing reminds our princess  each second of how special she is to us and even more to Rithvik 

Asha : Ohh wow its a watch .So nice and classy .Thank you swapnika 

Asha : this is again from Vaishali 
Chit : Its the same thing that u were trying to make out of a necklace as time pass .Posted a pic on  twitter some two months ago 

Asha : I dont know πŸ˜† ..its a payal .Now I dont need to make payal out of necklace πŸ˜†

Asha : this is from Sheena 
Chit : This is a pretty ornament that would ass to its beauty once you wear it on your wrist 

Asha : Bracelet πŸ˜ƒ 
wow I really like the packing yaa ..so cool this is so pretty 
This is from sheena ..thank you so much sheena 

To be continued ...

Edited by SimplyAshVikian - 9 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shina_AshVik202

dissπŸ˜†

Ashu: Hello Hi Bye ByeπŸ˜†
30368 thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
fantastic segments ,Love u Asha Negi alot πŸ˜Š
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Aqsa Akbani @AqsaAkbani  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09lzz9ou-xg&list=UUkkNMVAtU3CBn0fV_qC6ZJQ&index=4 .... I know it dint turn out the way i planned, a bit clumpsy.. Hope u all still liked it.. #HappyBirthdayAshaNegi

Thanks for sharing the caps Bhai πŸ˜ƒ
Asha Negi Birthday Celebration With Tellybytes Part-2 πŸ˜ƒ http://youtu.be/_-incBGGbqA