Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
WU of TB segment Part 2 

Asha : This is from Jeny 
Chit : A gift that is in form of a geometric shape upon which some of the cutest and previous moments of our life 

Asha : (she opens the gift ) Wow what is this ? she reads the description given on the box and its a Magic cube rotating ..Oh this is actually  a photoframe which is very cute and pretty .Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ 

Asha : This is from yamuna .(ITs a scrapbook) she shows it and says So nice ..how much you guys work .I am gonna read this later .
she takes out the names of those written on the scrapbook Tooba ,Payal,Prema ,Deepali,Yamuna ,Sheena ,Ranju 

She opens the next gift and its a pillow having her pics on it 
Asha : look at this so cute .Thank you ...
 who sent it btw ?? okk this is from Yamuna πŸ˜ƒ Hi yami how are you 
Ohh I am sorry I didnt read the chit 

Chit : This is a stuffed cloth case with soft cotton on which you  can rest your head and get peace of mind by forgetting the thakkan of the entire day 

Asha : Ohh Now I want to Mein toh thakk gayi πŸ˜† Thank you guys this is so sweet 

Asha : This is the 25th One sent by Vaishali and Ashvikians 
she opens  it and its a Certificate of Registration of the Star Virgo constellation in the name of Asha Negi 
This is ..what do I say guys I am speechless πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š Thank you so much .This is a great achievement from you guys .Thank you for making my birthday so special 

Asha : thats a chocolate which I already saw Rinku sent it (she reads the chit)
Chit : when given an option to choose between this gift and rithvik .it becomes a muskhil task for you 

Asha ; offcourse its a chocolate for me Hershey .I love Hersheys .Thank you Rinku

Asha :This gift is from Ranjita ..she writes
Chit : This is a gift that you said is your all time favorite gift in one of ur recent interviews .You have lot of these already and love to have many more of size 39 

Asha : 39 ohh thats my shoe size πŸ˜ƒ ..Ohh this is so cutee ..I love pink .I am gonna definitely wear this 

Asha : This is such a cute bag πŸ˜³ and this is from Sheena 
Chit : This gift is something that u can use as an accessory for the gift that you won as NB6 winners 

Asha : Is it a keychain ?? Ya it is ..Thank you so much 

Asha : This is from Ranjitha ..she says 
Chit : This has to be used as the same way like one of the precious gift that you got as a gift  from your in laws 

Asha : Ahh its pendent ..yeah but this is stylish and cool one .Sab mein shows mein phene wali hu πŸ˜† 

Asha : this is from Tristy 
Chit : This is pretty ornament that would add to its gracious effect on your beautiful wrist

Asha : Bracelet πŸ˜ƒ My creative is sitting behind and must be getting happy that yess now I will make her wear this all on the show πŸ˜† and then u guys can take picture and screenshot u guys can send me and tell me  see u wore this  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› 
Thank you so much for this beautiful gift tristy 

Asha : This is from Mayuri 
Chit : May the pure love that u and rithvik share becomes blessed and eternal just like the love that this God and Goddess Share 

Asha : okk is that a shiv parvati statue ?? No it is Krishna and Radha πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ 
how sweet it is 

Asha : This is from tristy 
Chit : Guess this gift which is also know as Karn abhushan in traditional hindi language 

Asha : Thats so sweet and so easy its earrings πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  

Asha : This is from Ranjitha 
Chit : when a girl and guy exchange this their relationship status changes to engaged 

Asha :Thats a ring yaar ..such a easy hint !! The basket is so cute yaar πŸ˜› (packing of the gift) This is something I have never seen before .How cool is that πŸ˜ƒ

Asha : this is from Yamuna 
Chit : This is a thing that feels blessed to be placed on your long  silky hair 

Asha : Hairband ?? 
(someone from behind says Hat ) Ohh yess itna bada hairband kaise ho sakta πŸ˜† yeah thats a hat I cant wear it now otherwise my director will shout u spoiled the hair style I will wear it later when I will go to Goa  .Thank you so much Yami 

To be continued ...
Edited by SimplyAshVikian - 9 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Priya Ashvik @Sweeti_21    12h

@yamiskr6 congrats :) pic.twitter.com/Sx71p6e1GW

Priya Ashvik @Sweeti_21    12h

@RithAshaFan @rinku_reshma congrats both sisters so rinku di did decorated the gifts so pretty :) pic.twitter.com/p4yH0u3xpC

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Sheena thank you so much for the WUπŸ€—
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot Sheenu and cute key chains!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRCYistIRoo&list=UUkkNMVAtU3CBn0fV_qC6ZJQ - Asha negi celebrates her birthday with Tellybytes- Part 3 πŸ˜ƒ
style14 thumbnail
OMG one fan gifted Ashu an IPAD and she/he did not even reveal their identity.😲
TB Gift segment 3rd part WU

Asha : This is from Prema ..Ohh wow thats a HTC cover .This is so cute ..I dont have my phone now .My picture on it .when I get my phone I will put it on πŸ˜ƒ 

Asha : (she opens the gift ..Its a snow globe ) wow this is so pretty ..I am so sorry priyanka I got so excited that I didnt read the hint .
Chit : This is a gift  which is similar to the gift which Om had gifted to shantipriya in OM shanti Om 

Asha : So cute yaar ..Everything is so cute .. I dont have words for it I swear

Asha : So this 25 gifts for my 25th Birthday that my fans sent for me .I really wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart  .
I dont know what to say besides thank you .Thank you feels so small infront of everybody's effort and hardwork .I really dont know what to say and I think my Birthday is done I dont need any other party or anything .Thank you so much guys ..Thank you for this 

Next Gift is from Riya 
she had sent Card ,chocolates and a small globe with Princess written on it 

Message on Card 
Dearest Asha this is a rushed message as I am at the post office .You are a wonderful actress and a beautiful soul .I wish you that u have a brilliant year ahead and a wonderful future with rithvik .God bless may all ur dreams come true 

Asha : They will if u guys are with us .Thank you so much 

Another card sent from Ohona 
Message on Card : 
Happy Birthday Princess .One year older but always looking young as ever .Pinky promise we will always support u  

Asha : thank you so much Ohona ..More messages at the back 
I will read it later but its Hi from Cutegem .
Yusra Khan says you are amazing and happy birthday
Ayesha begum says Happy Birthday 
and U want more ashvik selfies .Let rithvik come na we will send u more Ashvik selfies  πŸ˜ƒ.Thank you so much for this  

Asha : Okk I guess this is a dress from H&M .I like H&M .This is very classy .I really appreciate this .I like black and white and there is a pouch .Thats a pretty color .
and there is a top aww such a cute top .Earrings so cool πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› 
Lip balm I am gonna open it later .Thank you so much for all this gifts so happy πŸ˜ƒ and there is a bag also inside quite cool and classy .Its a sling bag .its damm cool thank you guys and there is one chocolate also 
I will have to read this letter .A bit time shortage but still I will read this letter 

Letter :

I love you a lot Asha .No one can resist loving you even rithvik had stated many times that he is one lucky soul to have u as his soulmate .Infact both of you are lucky for each other .There are millions of girls out there  wanting to have rithvik as their life partner .You both are match made in heaven and inspiration for many in several ways 
Honestly even if I was so lucky to have any of you too as my life partner in this life I would have said No because you both are made for each other .I cannot imagine u both with anyone else in real life .May God bless you both 

So reel v/s real 
Speaking of reel life now .Asha I have heard/ read in an interview that you felt jealous when u saw rithvik shooting an intimate kind of scene with his costar .That is one of the things  which made you realize that what you feel for rithvik is more than friendship .I swear to god I had the exact same feeling when I saw that scene on TV .Shirtless rithvik in a swimming pool with his co actor 
Now things are completely different as at that time you both were not together in real life ..but now there is  a unbreakable bond between you two .Now I would be upset at all if I see Rithvik performing any kind of scenes  with any co actor coz I completely understand the kind  profession that you both are in 

Let us talk about the birthday gift now .Asha I am sending you a precious gift .Gift is precious as it is for you and I hope you would like it and would use it too .I have not revealed my identity in this letter or on the gift as it doesnt not matter which fan sent it to you .I am Ashvikian and all I want is a lovely segment from telly Bytes in which you are doing full on masti .The gift for you is the IPad with retina display which you can use with WIFI cellular data .Your eyes will not strain due to the retina display So now you can watch all your nach baliye videos and put selfies on a bigger screen .If you use it it will be the biggest return gift for me 
You and rithvik appreciate us a lot for the smallest gift and letter that fans send do not do that for me please .I have not done anything great for you actually I have a selfish motive here .Whenever someone send u gift we feel so excited and delighted for the lovely segment that we get and this is all that I want .I am always thirsty for your segments ,pics and tweets and I am sure all other fans feel the same of them 

About revealing my identity .I have another envelope in this letter that has a code written in it .I have an exact copy of the same page that I have sent you .You open that envelope and see the code only you and rithvik will know the code .When you meet me I will tell you that code that will asure you that I am the one who sent you this gift until then when you use this IPad remember all the Ashvikians .Our love for you is far beyond this words in it 

Thank you to all the media who wrote about Ashvik .Special thanks to Miss Aqsa Akbani for helping our love reach our stars .A big shoutout to Miss Shivangi Kulkarni 
for the awesome photos of Ashvik we want more and another shoutout to all the silent fans who love ashvik but not so active on twitter or FB 

Asha : thank you so much I really want to know who you are I swear πŸ˜› 
This is the code thing .I really want the person to say this code .Seriously I have no words .God I Pad 

Asha was shocked as well as embarrassed to see the gift .She then clicked picture of her with the IPad 

To be continued 
style14 thumbnail
Thank you so much for WU SheenaπŸ€—
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Asha Negi Receives Surprise from Sixteen Sweet Ashvikans

http://youtu.be/EGP2sXVW1PE
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGP2sXVW1PE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
style14 thumbnail
This part seems to be just a compilation of gifts segments we got earlier.