Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Asha Negi Celebrates her Birthday with Tellybytes Part 4

http://youtu.be/4_mqfL9X1fU

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_mqfL9X1fU&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]  
SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WU of TB seg Part 4 

Asha gets a birthday card and there was no name written on it 

Next gift is from Deepali and its Tops and dresses

Asha : Hi deepali how are u ?
Aww this is such a cute top and one more dress ðŸ˜ƒ This is so cutee 
Thank you ðŸ˜ƒ Such a cute skirt yaar ðŸ˜› 
This is again a dress with a letter ..wow very nice Thank you 

(Asha reads the card ) To read Asha Many many Happy returns of the day from Dhanshree and Deepali 

Asha : deepali why didnt u come .Come to our sets .My new set ðŸ˜ƒ 

Card : 
To Asha from deepali and dhanshree .Wishing that all your dreams come true and each day holds something nice and wonderful for you 

Next gift is also from Deepali 
Asha : Wow ..why all these dresses are small ..You like seeing ur Asha di in small dresses only  ðŸ˜†  
I will wear this all 
She also gets earrings and rings 
Asha : Thats an Indian wear which I got for a change .Thank you so much ðŸ˜ƒ 
wow this is a saree I guess ..OKk let any award function come will definitely wear it 

Asha : wow this is from Ananya ..such a nice purse .multi colored purse 
I think this is some photo lamination think ..Yaa photos can be put in it 
Another photo frame (it was of heart shape ) and I am getting the hints behind sending such photo frames ðŸ˜† I will do what u all want 
Ganuu (Ganpati) 😳  😃 Thank you guys thank you so much 
(Asha gets a heart shaped pillow type gift which had friends forever written on it )Yess ananya we are friends forever and there is a letter which I am gonna read later 
okk no that is .
Happy Friendship day to the most wonderful couple of this world from Ananya Bedi 

Asha : Thank you so much ananya thats really sweet of u 
(she gets another bag from ananya) oh my god thats so cool I love the color that would go with any dress .But an amazing choice ananya .Thank you so much 
Thank you for making my birthday so special everybody 

Asha : Okk I have been told this gift is for rithvik .Let me read this letter

Happy Birthday to the Nightingale of  India ðŸ˜› Happy Birthday to the most wonderful person on the earth Asha .I want to say a lot of things but I do not know where to start from .You are the reason of smile ,reason of falling in love and living life laughingly .You are just awesome .keep rocking and laughing .Your wishes are always with you 
From Ananya Bedi ,Canada 

Asha : Thank you ananya thats really sweet of you .let me open the gift 
(Its a bag ) I swear he would be so happy to see this .He was wanting to have one such bag and you have fulfilled his wish .I am gonna tell him will click a picture and send it to him .Thank you so much 

Ananya also sent showpieces 
Asha : Wohoo ..this is definitely going to Rithvik's new house .Thank you so much ananya .You gave rithvik one more thing to keep at his home .so we will definitely keep this at his new home 

Asha : Ananya u send so many gifts  for me .I dont know I am saying thank you from long to u all but this thank you looks so small  infront of ur efforts which u do for me .Your hardwork ,your love and your support always .I swear I am speechless right now and I so wanna thank you all for making my birthday so special .
I dont even feel like celebrating my birthday because its already celebrated by you guys and I think this is my birthday and I am celebrating it right now 
Thank you so much ananya and I know you have been busy with your work and you try a lot to do something or other for us .So I just wanna thank you .Thank you so much 

Asha : This is from Shehnaaz and Zainab .Beautiful and classy purse .Thank you so much ðŸ˜ƒ 
To my princess from shaikh zainab .Thank you zainabb thats such a cute dress 
Thank you guys.I dont know how to react I swear 

Asha : Chocolates for me ..you dont want me to lose weight or what ðŸ˜† Thank you so much ðŸ˜ƒ 

Asha : this is from Yashvi and ranjani 
To asha with lots of love and hugs  ðŸ˜ƒ
 Asha : I hardly use clutches but I am gonna use it from now onwards so classy .Thank you so much 
Chocolates ðŸ˜ƒ thank you so much 
(There is a letter too from yashvi and ranjani) Yashavi I am gonna read it later 

I am so sorry guys i am not able to read ur letters today its because I am on shoot and I can hardly make out time for this but I am just trying my best 

Yashvi also sent a birthday Card to Asha 
 Card : Happy Birthday hope you have a happy day 

Asha : You already have made my day happy 

Card : Lots and lots of love and kisses to you princess .Happy Birthday love you and enjoy your day 

Asha : Thank you so much yashvi 

To be continued...

Edited by SimplyAshVikian - 9 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for the Written Update Sheena.
Congrats to Deepali, Dhanushree, Ananya and all everyone else who send their gifts.
style14 thumbnail
Hope they upload the next segment soon
""" @nesnee  

@AshaNegi7 Celebrates her Birthday with Tellybytes FINAL: http://youtu.be/hPQmY0P4lOU  via@YouTube

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPQmY0P4lOU&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by SimplyAshVikian - 9 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Cap Credit: Deepali:

WU of TB segment Final Part 

Asha : okk this cake is from Ananya Bedi .I would like to thank ananya bedi for this yummy chocolate cake .You all will surely make me fat ðŸ˜† .I try to be on diet but no we dont want 
(She cuts the cake ) This is for you ananya 

Asha : ok I got a chocolate and who send it to me ..ohh its from Asha bisht .ohh we share the same name and I know you are on twitter also ðŸ˜ƒ 
(Asha gifts her a scrapbook with all her fans messages)   wow this is something which I really need time to read thank you so much ðŸ˜ƒ 
Asha shows the card made by Asha Bisht and chocolate 

Asha : so the last time the eye lock game that you all made us to play and in which I lost and Rithvik won.So gift for him and for me nothing   ðŸ˜† No its okk I got so many gifts  ðŸ˜† but surely your gift will search to rithvik .Thank you 

Asha : Okk so to all my friends ,my fans I just want to say that you all did so much harwork ,put in so much efforts  to make my birthday so special .Specially you all had in mind that as rithvik is not here this time so Asha should not feel sad ,should not feel lonely 
You all have done so much hardwork .
Thank you guys thank you so much .I dont know what to say apart from thank you 
Thank you sounds so small  for it .Thank you so much for doing so much for me and I am definitely gonna tell to Rithvik tonight and this is ..ummm I really dont know what to say .Such a big surprise for me .It is the best day of my life thank you so much guys thank you 
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the caps and links!

Thank you soo much for the WU Sheenu!!
style14 thumbnail
Short and sweet segment. Ashu didnt have much time.
style14 thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update Sheena and for the CAPs Deepali.