Current Naren

Poll

What do you think of the current Naren?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't like him at all. He's shown to be an emotional fool with no regard for others. 

His behaviour with Ankita, when he recovered was terrible. And the way he just let her leave her entire family when pregnant without even offering any support just left a bad taste in my mouth. 

He's a pretty despicable human being, up there with Pari. It's sickening how the CVs are using his and Aashi's relationship as a way to show how Naren is better than Pari when they are basically the same. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They are making him seem like a victim which is very frustrating. I think they are assuming the audience will forget how badly Naren treated Ankita if they keep shedding him in good light for weeks on end. I'm still amused at how quickly the Naren/Pari picture perfect relationship fell apart lol. 
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cynthia32

What do you guys think?

Current naren still loves Pari a lot no matter what she does.
Pari only loved the idea of love and now naren is paying for that misconception, the false belief that Pari also loved him as much as he loved her, that it was pure true love, that nothing could penetrate their rose coloured bubble and that no matter what Pari will always support him.
Pari betrayed his deep trust in their love. She left their bubble a while back but he's still living there, waiting for her and he doesn't seem to understand that Pari does not love him but only loved the idea of wanting a man in her life who she can treat like crap. I wonder if it will be ankita who will burst that bubble and allow him to see the ugly truth behind that pleasing manipulative mask Pari puts on.
But if naren wants ankita back then he will have to do something major, not just fall at Ankita's feet begging, but being her shadow to protect her ALWAYS, never expecting a relationship from her, never expecting her forgiveness, giving her full custody of ashi. Risking his life to protect her no matter what happens, that is enough for him, knowing that he can protect ankita and ashi and to not expect anything else.Edited by ambolove - 9 years ago