Rishabala OS:My Reason to Smile

Posted: 9 years ago

Hi everyone 😃

This is the same OS which i have written for the Os contest and won in the "Most Cutest OS Category" 
Hope you all enjoy reading this ⭐️⭐️
And do read the note given at the end 😉

MY REASON TO SMILE

Dear diary,

Hi this is Rishabh Kundra here. Its almost a week since the death of my parents in the horrible accident. I still cant believe this happened . My parents were going for the wedding of my cousin . Rishika ,my sister had her exam next day she needed some help from Madhu, my wife so both of them stayed back. I was supposed to go with them but decided i also stay back with them and work for the presentations , we had a very important meeting next day .

Rk stopped writing and looked up .He was greeted by a very mesmerizing sight. Madhu was combing her hairs. She looked so calm and ethereal in her pink anarkali. Rk couldn't stop gazing at her. He then observed that madhu has finished combing and now was staring at a earring with a sad smile on her face. Rk recognized those earrings , his father had gifted them to madhu on her first rasoi. Then madhu turned towards Rk and asked "What?", he replied " Nothing biwi !! Is it illegal to stare at my beautiful wide ??" Madhu chuckled in response and went out of the room. Then Rk continued writing 

Madhu's smile has some magic i believe whenever u see her smile you forget all your worries , tensions and your lips automatically curve for a smile .She has been a constant support for me and rishika . She is trying very hard to adjust with the new responsibilities but she doesn't complain.She is smiling and making everyone smile .I never thought she would be so strong and handle everything she tries to hide her pain through her smile. I know she is badly effected by my parents death. Me and madhu had arranged marriage three months ago. Madhu's parents also died in a car accident when she was four years old after that she was brought up in a orphanage. She has always carved for parents love .After our marriage my parents never let her feel alone. She become dads favorite. Dads evening tea was incomplete without madhu. Madhu never let mom enter the kitchen or do any household work. She always helped Rishika in her studies. 

"Rk come the dinner is ready. I am famished ", said madhu . Rk stopped writing and looked up and said "Just two minutes Biwi, I am coming". Madhu smiled at him and said "Come soon , I am waiting" ,Rk also gave madhu his killer smile and madhu went. Rk then again continued

Madhu is the perfect daughter-in law , sister-in-law and a perfect partner anyone could get. I don't know how but from last week she has become my strength and my weakness . She is always by my side. Her smile makes my day and a frown on her face makes me worried . I have no idea how i can thank her for being the person she is . I have never written diary this is the first time i am writing and this is also her idea, she told me to write whatever i feel and i am doing that . I am actually feeling very good . Now its the time to thank her but in Rk's Style.

"Rk , stop writing and come for dinner" said madhu. "It was your idea to write Biwi " , " I know it was my idea but that doesn't mean that it can become your excuse for coming late to dinner" madhu said.

Rk came for dinner , Rishika was already sitting and waiting for him. Rk could guess by seeing her that she was angry on him for being late. "Bhabhi , the guest of honor has arrived . We can start now" rishika said . Rk gave a apologetic smile. Then madhu brought the dishes and started to keep on the table. "Rishika , you bhabhi is getting the dishes now. I am on time why are you getting angry?"Rk said. " I was reheating the food Rk" madhu said . "What happened bhai tell now ?? Cat got your tongue !!" "Ohk , ok i am sorry this will not repeat again" Rk said but there was no response ."If i am not forgiven , who will eat the icecream i brought , i guess i will have to enjoy it alone " "Arey bhai , let it be no problem sometimes it happens but dont be late next time" rishika said. Rk knew this would surely work on rishika . Madhu only needed a smile and you are forgiven. Rishika started with her usual chatter. Rishab enjoyed having dinner with his family. After the dinner finished Rk said "Let me bring the icecream" "No , rk you sit with rishika i will bring it " "Madhu i am bringing it and no more arguments". Rk said and went into the kitchen." I just hope he doesnt mess with the kitchen" madhu said. "God bless the kitchen bhabhi!!", Madhu always enjoyed talking with rishika she was glad that she has found such a good friend in her .

Here Rk went into the kitchen and made few calls he had something in his mind for madhu. Then he started putting the icecream in the bowls.When he finished doing the task, he was sure madhu will be very annoyed with the mess he has created . He brought the icecream to the dinning table and both of them screamed in delight by seeing there favorite he knew this was going to happen , he had taken special care while choosing the icecreams.

After finishing the icecream rishika went to bed and madhu went to the kitchen to clean the dishes . Rk waited for madhu to go to the kitchen , then he brought a flower bouquet wrote a note and kept it on the table. He went to the room and started lighting the candles all around the room. Here madhu finished her work and was going to room when she saw the flower bouquet on the table . It was a beautiful bouquet of roses , roses were her favorite. She saw a note attached to it. she opened the card.

"Keep Smiling Madhu,

Your smile lights up my world"

She smiled reading it . She thought "Hmmm... So my rk is in a romantic mood" and blushed. Madhu went to the room , the room was beautifully decorated with scented candles. Rk was sitting on the couch smiling at her. "Rk , what is all thi..." "Shhh!!! Madhu , how much do you speak , madhu will you please start the radio" Rk said ."What !! Radio ???" "Yes radio madhu , will you please start it now". Madhu was shocked , rk wanted her to start the radio .They have been married for three months now , she had never seen rk using the radio but what happened to him now madhu thought. Rk asked her to set XYZ radio channel then . Some song was playing on it both of them were listening to the sing. When the song ended the RJ said "Hope you all have enjoyed the previous song, Now its time for the song which Rishabh Kundra wants to dedicate to his wife , his better half Madhubala Rishabh Kundra" Madhu was beyond shocked , rk  dedicate a song for her and that to on radio. She saw rk offering her hand for the dance. Madhu blushed and gave her hand to rk. He pulled her nearer as  the song started 

Muskurane ki wajah tum ho

Gungunane ki wajah tum ho

Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na..

O re piya re..

Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na..

O re piya re..

O re lamhe tu kahin mat jaa

Ho sake toh umr bhar tham jaa

Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye naa..

O re piya re..

Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye naa..

O re piya re.. piyaa re..

Dhoop aaye toh, chhaanv tum laana

Khwahishon ki baarishon mein

Bheeg sang jaana (x2)

Jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na

O re piya re..

O re piya re.. piya re..

Jo mile usme kaat lenge hum

Thodi khushiyaan thode aansu baant lenge hum

Jo mile usme kaat lenge hum

Thodi khushiyaan thode aansu baant lenge hum

O re piya re..

O re piya re.. piya re..

Muskurane ki wajah tum ho

Gungunane ki wajah tum ho

Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na

O re piya re.. 

Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na

O re piya re.. piya re...

Piya re...Wo o ho... oo...

Rk and Madhu were swaying with the music. They continued dancing without realizing that the song has ended. Then when the RJ started speaking something the trace broke. Madhu realized how nearer they were she started to move back Rk pulled her nearer looking directly into her eyes he said " I Love You Madhu". Madhu was shocked with the confession she knew this was to come but she had no idea that it would be now. "I Love You too Rk " she replied and hugged him tight. Rks eyes locked with Madhus , rk bought his face closer to madhus. Madhu wasn't sure that her heart had ever pounded so fast in her life. Rk slid his hand around her waist and other hand behind the head. Then he slowly pressed his lips against madhus , ferociously yet tenderly and then sparks flew.

" I love you madhu , you are the best thing happened to me . You are my reason to smile."

Song: Muskurane Ki Wajah Tum Ho 

Movie: City Lights 

Do like and comment 😃
Buddy me for getting Pms 😉

NOTE:

I have written a OS Surprise Love Pack , let me know if u want Part 2 for it 😊

If you have not read the OS the link is given below 😳😳

My Other Works

Rishabala FS :   Unintentional Love    (Completed)

Rishabala OS : Inspiration

Rishabala OS : Beautiful Feelings

Rishabala OS: Surprise Pack Love

Rishabala OS : My Reason to Smile

Edited by AzraZaidi - 9 years ago
Yipppee first!!! 🥳

It was indeed the most cutest os I hv read dear!!! loved it a loadsss!!! specially that radio idea!!!
grt work 👏
nd ya do write part 2 for surprise pack love!!!Edited by My_VivJaan - 9 years ago
Very cute and romantic one! Love it!
awsm os yar...
it was really beautfl n cute...
Heartiest Congratulations once again for winning the Cutest OS contest 👏👏
Awesome os
muskurane ku vajah tum ho hayeee so romantic
Amazing OS Azra Di 😊 Pls do write more on Rishabala & pm Me 😃