Pavitra Rishta Written Update 22nd August 2014

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 22nd August 2014

Written Update

Ankita's house

Ankita remembers her happy times spent with Naren, when she wanted to do the saat pheres with him and Naren and Ankita at the temple and Naren saying to always keep him and Ahana together. Ankita remembers Naren wishing for her to always be happy, Ankita sees Naren's gift that he gave her and she remembers Naren telling her that it's a gift for his special Ahana and he promises to always stand by her, even if the whole world is against her. Ankita says that will never happen because I know you will never leave me. Ankita thinks to herself, you lied Naren, see you left me. To save yourself you hurt a family. Archana comes there, she says Ankita tell me what happened. Ankita says aaji Naren caused Ranvijay's accident. Ankita tells Archana about when Naren telling the police inspector that he would do anything to free himself from the case, I'll give you as much money as you need. The police inspector told him if he paid him then they would dismiss the case and Naren coming to the hospital telling Ankita that he did not cause this deliberately and he has come to apologize to her and he wants her soon to be husband to be cured. Archana says Naren did this? Ankita I knew something was wrong because it's been so many years and you hadn't planned to come to Mumbai but suddenly when I got your phone. Archana remembers Ankita calling her and saying hello aaji I want to come back to Mumbai, is there any room for me? Archana had said Ankita is this anything to ask for? You can come here whenever you want, it's your house, Ankita had said ok aaji I am coming to Mumbai.

Ankita's house

Archana says I don't understand Ankita, Pari told us something else. I thought something happened with Ranvijay that's why you came here. I don't understand who I should support, one way there's Pari and one way there's you. Ankita says don't worry aaji because the truth will come out. I'm just waiting for that. Archana says Ankita tell me how is Ranvijay? Is he in the hospital, his family must be very worried. Ankita remembers when Ranvijay was lying down on the hospital bed, his family was there. Neelima was very worried for him and Ankita suggested to take Ranvijay to Mumbai he would be cured very soon. The doctor says you are right, there are good hospitals in Mumbai and advanced astrology, there can be good treatment done there. The chances are high for him to be cured, how long can we keep him here on a machine for? We consider these patients to be dead. Ranvijay's dad says firmly my Ranvijay is not dead yet doctor!

At the hospital room(flashback)

Ranvijay's dad calms down and says forgive me. Neelima our Ranvijay is lying down here, either can we help him or take him home. I know Mumbai is very far but if he goes to Mumbai then he will be cured well. Neelima does not look happy, Kavita says Ma ji please agree, they are saying this for Ranvijay's benefit. Neelima says ok, if you all are saying so then fine. I am just waiting for my son to come back to us cured and address me as Ma. Ankita dear, my son is my life. Take care of him. Ankita says Aunty you guys have taken good care of me at a time when no one was with me. I promise you I will give Ranvijay and all of you your rights. Ranvijay will be fully cured and he will come back, don't worry about him at all. Ankita thinks to herself, Naren only because of you, this family's happiness has been snatched, I won't forgive you so easily. You will get punished.(End of flashback)

Ankita's house

Archana says what has happened has happened Ankita, forget all these things and move on. Ankita look, from tomorrow your work will start and I want you to rest now. Ankita says aaji may I say something? You guys took such a big decision and put everything on my name, everyone at home must be angry at you aaji. Archana says I did not make this decision, Manav made it. And I have full faith on my Manav's decision. Ankita says aaji but? Archana says you rest and don't think about all this. Ankita says aaji I'll have to go to the hotel, Vaishnavi must be waiting for me. Archana says you won't go to the hotel, bring Vaishnavi here. This is your house and her house, no one has to go anywhere. You'll live with me. You rest, tomorrow is Janmashtami and from tomorrow your new days will start, your new job will start tomorrow. So there's no need to think about all these things, I'll tell the driver to bring Vaishnavi from the hotel, ok? Archana leaves. Ankita says quietly, it's going to be very hard for me to live here aaji, I don't know how Naren and I will live under one roof. But now. And I'll have to face everything that troubles me. But I will face you Naren Karmarkar.

Mansi's house

Mansi is at her house with her daughter. She tells her that tomorrow is Janmashtami, it will be very fun. And don't eat the ladoo right now or else there won't be any tomorrow. Shashank's mom comes in the room and says oh wow, I see lots of preparations being done for Janmashtami. Mansi I'm seeing you so happy for the first time in 5 years. Mansi says aai tai has come back home after 5 years and all these years we celebrated but it felt incomplete. Now that she's back I'm very happy and everything's ok. Shashank's mom says Ankita is very lucky, Manav ji gave all the property and business responsibility to her. Mansi says to be honest aai I think tai deserves all this. Until today she has only done things for others. Shashank's moms says yes I know your tai has done a lot for you, I have no problem that Ankita is getting everything. If you got some of it too that would have been good, Manav ji could have given you a part of the business or property, you also have rights on it, and so do your siblings. Ankita only gets the rights for all 3 of you. We are not rich, and how much does my Shashank earn? From his earning we only have enough to pay for our house and for your siblings, for their studies, and for the food and you have a daughter too, we will also have to think about her future. By seeing your condition if your ajoba gave you some of it then. Shashank comes in the house and says but we don't want it. I know I might earn less but I earn enough for us t live well. Mansi smiles.

Mansi's house

Shashank has brought some gifts, he says Mansi look what I got. Here are some clothes for Sonu and Pranav. And this is for our Priya!(Shashank and Mansi's daughter) And I bought some new sarees for Priya's aaji and aai. Mansi says Shashank you spent so much? What was the need to do that? Shashank says what did I spend? Tomorrow is Janmashtami, and we have happiness after so many days. Ashi comes there, she says Hi Priya, Hi Aunty. Mansi, Priya and Shashank smile. Shashank says she is Naren's daughter? Mansi says yes. Ashi come in. Ashi walks in the house, she says I have to come to play with Priya, I brought a toy. My dad says that friends are like my brothers and sisters so I should play with them. Mansi says your papa is right, these are your siblings but you don't need to give them toys, just play together. Priya go. Priya and Ashi go to play together with their toys. Mansi says Shashank look, we have no relationship with Ashi, she is not Naren jeeju's daughter. We look at her as our own, it feels like tai is standing there. Shashank's mom says Mansi Ankita has come back but where is her child? Mansi says aai I did not ask her, I mean I didn't get the chance but when I get the chance I will ask her.

Mansi's house

Shashank says Mansi don't ask anything, she would be hurt. When she wants to tell us she'll tell us herself. Mansi nods. Ashi says to Mansi, Aunty do you have a function at your house? Mansi says tomorrow is Janmashtami dear, you have it at your home too. Ladoo must be making there and preparations are going on. Ashi says but there's nothing like that at my house. Mansi says it's ok so you come here, then we will all celebrate Janmashtami together, ok? Ashi says ok. Shashank says Mansi these kids are always happy, us elders should learn from them. Look first there is the happiness of Ankita returning and the other thing is the property rage. We don't have any interest in the property but there's many people in the house who are focused on the property. Not everyone digested ajoba's decision well, not everyone's happy.

Deshmukh House

Sachin, Nina and Teju are at their house. Sachin is angry, he says I knew this would happen. After all a real child is a real child and a step child is a step child! Nina says that since you are not his blood he did this. Teju tells Nina that neither I or my baba have differentiated between real and step child, this is how you think. And also it shows who behaves like real child and step child. Manav is in his room, he wakes up and hears this and comes out of his room. Teju says baba is not feeling well, he came from the hospital, did you ask him once if he needs anything. No, you are here fighting about the property! Before I say something to you 2, go away from here. Nina says anyway who listens to us, we are strangers. Manav says Sachin I trusted you, and you broke that trust. And you can not hold me responsible for that. And now you have your own firm, you're earning well so then. Sachin says baba you just pretended to trust me, if you really trusted me then today you would not do this unfairness which has happened again. Nina says Sachin we don't have a place in this house, everyone keeps making us realize that we're strangers. Sachin and Nina leave. Teju says that would be better. Manav starts coughing, Teju comes and says baba don't pay attention to what they say, you are not feeling well. Go inside, baba please go in.

Deshmukh House in the bedroom

Teju takes Manav to the bedroom and helps him sit down on the bed. Teju says to Manav, don't feel bad about what they said, let it go. And yes, today what you did. Prashant comes in the house and says you did right. Thank you so much ajoba. Today you gave tai her rights, you gave her justice. Manav says there's no need to say thanks Prashant, Ankita deserves all this. And I wanted to do all this before, it may have been late but I did it. I'm very happy today, I just pray to Bappa that this decision does not bring anything bad for Ankita. Prashant goes to Manav and says thank you ajoba. Manav strokes Prashant.

Karmarkar chawl

Pari is at her house, she looks at a flower bouquet. Rushali comes there and says what are you doing Pari? Have you looked at your life? Think about your destiny, what's happening in your life, have you thought about that? Pari says what do you want to say? Rushali says what do I want to say, that Ankita has come back in our life Pari. Do you know what this means? Nothing is like before, your life is insecure and unstable now, understand that. Pari Ankita is not like that old Ankita now, she has a lot of power now. And whatever happened in front of her, she now has hatred for us. Do you know she can do anything? Pari says she won't be able to do anything. Rushali says she won't be able to do anything? Do you think this? So you keep thinking about this and when things get out of hand then start crying. Pari says what do you mean? 

Karmarkar chawl

Rushali says what do I mean, don't you understand?! You're very angry, who are you angry at? Naren right? You blame him for everything, for one minute did you look at yourself? What has Naren not done for you? He married you, he did not let Ankita come in between you 2, do you know this? He has worked day and night to keep you happy and even took the blame of the accident on himself, to save you he sold his house and everything and you're blaming him?! You're blaming him and getting angry at him, why? What are you doing Pari? Give me the answer to that, what are you doing? Ankita is standing in front of you, she is challenging you, what are you doing? She has snatched your property today, tomorrow she will also snatch your husband, then. Pari says no! This will not happen! She won't be able to snatch anything from me, I will take back everything she took away from me. Rushali says I just hope so Pari, I just hope so. Pari says Ankita will have to go back in any circumstance.

Deshmukh House in the bedroom

Ankita is in her bedroom with Vaishnavi who is sleeping. Ankita remembers 5 years ago when Vaishnavi told her not to go. Ankita thinks to herself, she is the one who gave me a house and love, and because of me she is so far away from her family, far away from her papa. Naren didn't even feel bad looking at this girl, Naren sir has changed so much, you are not the Naren I loved. Ankita goes to Bappa and thinks, just one more night tonight and from tomorrow my life will change. I don't know what decisions I'll have to take, who I will be making upset. I don't know if I'll be able to handle all this or not, help me.

Precap: Pari and Ankita are at the chawl. Pari says to Ankita I will snatch my right away from you, one day you will have to go away from here and I'll make sure. Ankita says forget it, forget it Pari that I'm going away from here. I am here to punish you for the mistake you made, I am here to make you realize your mistake. You think that you are out of all these things because you won the case? No, now that I'm here, there will be justice.

Enjoy!😊

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rink80 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update                    
Surish thumbnail
Anu_4_U thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update!!!
Thank you so very much!!
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the cutely written update😃
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. I wish Pari had atleast some part of Purvi's honesty and affection for her family. It would be nice to see that Pari's mask is snatche dout and all will come to know that she made the accident and to save her Naren had to sell all his property. I also wish Naren tells her with exasperation on her constant nagging that he killed her child that, she was responsible for that as she forced him to go to work and she waited for him alone to take her to hospital, instead she could have called Archana or some one who would have helped her in time.