Omgg After a looong time thank God we got a veebaaa PERFECT wala scene
flirty ballu😳
sooo Hot...❤️
They r soo close ☺️
Ballu...❤️
Flirtyy Baldev ...😳😳
 Veera u r sooo luckyyy  Damed..😭
hes soo Hot..☺️ 
Vishal u r a real Bomb Chickna Bomb  sorry guyz for these type of compliments for Vishal i m going crazyyy🤪

Edited by Vishal_lover - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalyaninbt. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
TFS
Baldev ne to aaj dil khush kar ditta😳
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
love flirty baldev ☺️ especially  love the way he looks at veera
vishal has gorgeous eyes❤️
a2zahid thumbnail
beautiful couple. vishal getting hotter n hotter day by day wat des dis guy eat lol
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Di has gotten chubby and her hair and attire makes her look about 15 years old. Baldev looks years older because of the shirts. Its slightly creepy to see them sneaking around. Or maybe Baldev's character has changed so drastically I no longer see the appeal in VeeBa because theyre so cheesy.
Di needs to groom better. 
Kabshah thumbnail
I feel it is high time they graduate from "almost kiss" to "real kiss". It is getting repetitive now...
Kabshah thumbnail
 Am I the only one who feels, while vishal is extremely good at doing romantic scenes, at the same, Di is equally bad and uncomfortable? Perhaps maybe because Di is so young. Her body language shows how uncomfortable she is doing romantic scenes...
Thank god Vishal has looks and acting talent that makes his romantic scenes so great...
ElireEli thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabshah

I feel it is high time they graduate from "almost kiss" to "real kiss". It is getting repetitive now...

Though it is fine with me whether it is almost or real kiss😆 I feel they are going for the almost kisses because even in case of a real case scenario it will be a camera angle one and may be they want to delay it as long as possible...😆 Also in almost kiss scenario they can focus their camera on vishal's face and he is definitely worth watching in these scenes..especially his gorgeous eyes...and I usually focus on his expression so am not much bothered about Di's expression...😆 even if she looks uncomfortable 😳