Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: majoni03

Ankita doesn't deserve Ranvijay.. i m so angry at her today... she told Mansi that no one was with her when she lost her child.. what about Ranvijay and his family... Ranvijay was the one who cried for her when she lost her child... he and his family supported her for 5 years... bt it seems she forgot everything ... and she lied Mansi and Prashant that she came to Mumbai for them... why didn't she tell them that Naren and Pari almost killed Ranvijay and she has come to Mumbai for his treatment and fight for him

I agree with you .Not once has she said anything good to them about Ranvijay , how he helped her and how he was there for her when her dear Naren Sir was running after another woman ..

Still Ankita is head over heels in love with Naren and is calling him  mera pyar .

Ankita is a damn foolish and stupid woman that she does not values such a nice man ,

It was good to see her strong and take on Pari who is the most shameless and pathetic character of the show .It was good that Anki reminded Pari that she is living in her property .

Aashi singing the lullaby was so cute .Hope Aashi comes and starts living with her mother ..Also hope that RV gets better ..Still would love to see a romantic track of RV and Ankita and how Ankita starts appreciating RV more than what she does right now .
cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: majoni03

Ankita doesn't deserve Ranvijay.. i m so angry at her today... she told Mansi that no one was with her when she lost her child.. what about Ranvijay and his family... Ranvijay was the one who cried for her when she lost her child... he and his family supported her for 5 years... bt it seems she forgot everything ... and she lied Mansi and Prashant that she came to Mumbai for them... why didn't she tell them that Naren and Pari almost killed Ranvijay and she has come to Mumbai for his treatment and fight for him

Agreed! I was gonna write about this too. I don't understand how she remembers her short relationship with Naren as though it happened just yesterday and forgets Ranvijay's family who have been caring for her for years. Ankita was so lucky to have been unconditionally accepted by Ranvijay's family and she barely cares for them. Even if she doesn't love Ranvijay, she should still value his friendship and the things he and his family have done for her. 

I don't think Vaishu is being given enough importance either. Although she brought Vaishu to Mumbai, she hasn't bothered to introduce her to her family members. 

Why is she keeping her siblings in the dark again? She should tell them about the family who cared about her so much and why she is really back. I don't think they even know she was about to get married to Ranvijay. 

I think a part of her is subconsciously still looking for a chance to reunite with Naren. If this is so, I won't feel bad for her since she is the one falling for a lousy human when she has the choice to be with a much much better Ranvijay. 

If they show that Ankita falls in love with Ranvijay by the end of this track and finally has a much overdue closure from her previous marriage, then the Ranvita pairing is warranted. Otherwise, Ranvijay deserves someone who loves him. 
Edited by cynthia32 - 9 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I agree with you .Not once has she said anything good to them about Ranvijay , how he helped her and how he was there for her when her dear Naren Sir was running after another woman ..

Still Ankita is head over heels in love with Naren and is calling him  mera pyar .

Ankita is a damn foolish and stupid woman that she does not values such a nice man ,

It was good to see her strong and take on Pari who is the most shameless and pathetic character of the show .It was good that Anki reminded Pari that she is living in her property .

Aashi singing the lullaby was so cute .Hope Aashi comes and starts living with her mother ..Also hope that RV gets better ..Still would love to see a romantic track of RV and Ankita and how Ankita starts appreciating RV more than what she does right now .

don't expect any romantic track for Ranvijay Ankita... 99% sure Ankita and Naren will reunite... the day she will find out that accident happened because of Pari she will forgive him... forget about missing  Ranvijay she doesn't even appreciate him for what he did for her for 5 years... I m sorry bt today i felt Ankita and Naren both are same... what Ankita did for Naren had no value for him...  he was running after Pari... same way what Ranvijay did for Ankita has no value for her ... she is still running after Naren... Ranvijay deserves better
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cynthia32

Agreed! I was gonna write about this too. I don't understand how she remembers her short relationship with Naren as though it happened just yesterday and forgets Ranvijay's family who have been caring for her for years. Ankita was so lucky to have been unconditionally accepted by Ranvijay's family and she barely cares for them. Even if she doesn't love Ranvijay, she should still value his friendship and the things he and his family have done for her. 

I don't think Vaishu is being given enough importance either. Although she brought Vaishu to Mumbai, she hasn't bothered to introduce her to her family members. 

Why is she keeping her siblings in the dark again? She should tell them about the family who cared about her so much and why she is really back. I don't think they even know she was about to get married to Ranvijay. 

I think a part of her is subconsciously still looking for a chance to reunite with Naren. If this is so, I won't feel bad for her since she is the one falling for a lousy human when she has the choice to be with a much much better Ranvijay. 

If they show that Ankita falls in love with Ranvijay by the end of this track and finally has a much overdue closure from her previous marriage, then the Ranvita pairing is warranted. Otherwise, Ranvijay deserves someone who loves him. 

today i felt bad for Mansi and Prashant also ... they missed Ankita so much in these 5 yrs... bt i don't think she missed them much... she only missed  Naren in these 5 yrs... she didn't even meet her siblings properly after coming back to Mumbai...on the top of that she lied them that she  came back to Mumbai for them...
Edited by majoni03 - 9 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think Ankita will let go of the case ..I am hoping that even after finding out that Pari did the accident , Ankita will go ahead with the case ...
Naren did do wrong and he bribed the police ...no one can say that he is innocent .He obstructed the law .What is the difference between him and Rushali, they both support criminals .Just because they support wrong people do not makes them right .

I think it will be Rannvijay who will come out of coma and after knowing the truth , he will take the case back ..

that is the difference ( or I hope so ) between Ankita and Naren ...Naren knowingly is supporting a wrong person .I sure hope that Ankita will not make this mistake . Ranvijay was hit by a reckless driver and that driver should be punished specially as this person did not own up to the crime ..

I do think that Ankita will never get over Naren . Once she finds out that he was protecting Pari and all that he faced in his marriage in the last 5 years , she will feel very sorry for him .
Rannvijay deserves better ..
I only want him and Ankita together if Ankita starts loving or at least appreciating him a lot ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago
sushkita931 thumbnail
I think ankita should tell Mansi and Prashant everything about Ranvijay and his family and they should go to see Ranvijay and his family and thanks them for being with ankita in her depression time.ankita again doing same mistake as before (try to keep secret about her pregnancy from Mansi Prashant).they have right to know about her 5 years story.
vision22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like Ankita will never get over her Naren obsession..she is still madly in love with that man..
I am sure they are not going to bring Ranvijay back anytime soon..

Naren has bribed a policeman, and has supported his dear wife in her crime..why is Ankita even thinking about him??
One thing i did not understand..Mansi and Prashant already know about the acident case,they also know that Ankita was about to get married to Ranvijay, so why is Ankita hiding this fact????

The only thing I liked was Ankita's attitude towards Pari, and of course her interaction with Arushi..I love how the cutie pronounces her name❤️

Now I will only care for the two little Angels, Vaishnavi and Aasi..they deserve a happy life..

Edited by vision22 - 9 years ago
pujli07 thumbnail
Cant believe anyone would cry for a person like Naren Karmakar. The guy cannot even protect a 5 year old innocent child. She gets screamed at by Pari almost everyday. How would anyone expect anything from him. 
SHAME ON HIM. the little girl wanted to celebrate janmashtmi... she just asked for a dress... Pari was acting like she asked for her kidney or something...
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As refreshing writing as ever it was years b4 :)
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My heart just sank while watching the episode...

The wonderfulness of Naren Karmarkar was in full display...

An incredible man who is so majboor that he is unable to tell the truth which might acquit him of the charges against him. A caring husband who can go to any extent to protect his wife. A loving father who will meet every need of his daughter even if he doesn't have the means to do so. Why will not anyone but have love and respect for such a wonderful man???  

His face represented the emotions of an innocent man wronged! 
I believe CVs think that showing all this they will erase his past. Not for me at least! All this is making me hate him even more. 

There will come a day when Ankita will come to know that Naren was only trying to protect Pari. She will blame herself for wrongly accusing Naren, who has remained to be the generous man she had always known him to be. 

Everything will be forgotten...the six months she spent with him seem to mean more to her than the emotions invested by others in her life. Ankita does not even seem to value the time she is getting to spend with her siblings, whom she had spent more than 20 years of her life and from whom she had been away for five years. In Benaras too she was shown only missing Naren. I had said this before..Ankita even missed her child as a loss of link that she had with Naren and not as a separate entity.

It is true that Ankita did as much for Ranvijay as he did for her. But the difference between the two is that Ranvijay values and acknowledges what Ankita has done for him. Probably, if it was not Naren's car...Ankita might not even have cared so much about getting Ranvijay justice. Her role would have only been to be Vaishnavi's guardian until Ranvijay recovered. The man who loved her and was there for her for over 5 years seem to mean nothing to her.

Ankita will leave Ranvijay for Naren just like Naren left her for Ahana. Hardly any difference!

I had tears in my eyes today while watching the episode...not due to any emotional scene but because of what I felt was an end of something really beautiful. Ranvijay's love has far more meaning than what it seems on surface. Ankita and Ranvijay's relationship started on the note of kindness and truth. He protected and gave her shelter despite her being a stranger. Even though he got to know about her pregnancy on the first day itself, he did not judge her. 

Ranvijay not only gave support to Ankita when she most needed it, but he was the one who cried along with her and felt the emotions she did. He cried for the loss of a child who was not even his. His goodness comes naturally to him, he doesn't need his consciousness to say aloud the right things to him. He just does them.  

I believe Ankita has a very small heart to be only capable to love one person. I am probably being harsh on her, but I am deeply disappointed by her for not acknowledging the people who were with her when she was alone and also those who truly loved and missed her. 

The two ungrateful lovers can reunite...I really do not care!

P.S. I came online after watching the episode...and nothing at all made me feel any better. And only I know how much I wanted to get a glimpse of Sushant and Ankita together. 
Edited by bonnefille - 9 years ago