Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautifully written bonnefille!! Agreed completely!
They are making a guilty man seem innocent while the innocent man suffers. I'm losing hope that Ankita and Ranvijay have a chance together. I don't get why they included him in the drama as a parallel lead only to give him minimal screen space and now put him in a coma. 
Edited by cynthia32 - 9 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with  Bonne ...
I think all of us were upset after watching the show .

1. The sanitization process of that bloody Naren Karmarkar has started . The white Kurta , the visit to the mandir with his eyes closed ... him celebrating Janmashtmi because his baby wants it ...
his trying to save his wife from punishment and becoming Qurbaani ka bakra instead ...
It was sickening to watch him being shown as a pure but wronged soul . Certainly makes me hate him more than ever .Naren is  a hypocrite ...a double faced person who says one thing and does another .

He bribed the police shamelessly , he stood there and allowed Pari and his mother to speak garbage about Ankita ( in front of Manav and Archana ) ..He hardly says anything to Pari when she ruthlessly treats Ashi as if Aashi is dirt ..
In past he got rid  of Ankita , used her and threw her away

Is this supposed to be a good person that we should feel sorry for ...NO WAY .

I want him to lose Aashi for good and only get visitation rights ( that only for Aashis sake and not his ) .
I will say again , he should rot in hell ...😡

2 . I did not like Ankita not talking about Ranvijay to Mansi and Prashant .She should have told them about her fianc who always supported her in her bad times .
I know she doesn't love him , even he knows that but he is a special person in her life and she is going to marry him , she is wearing his ring and her siblings have a right to know about the Angel who took care of their tai for 5 years and is going to be their Jeeju when he gets better .

However I did like Ankita taking care of Viashanvi and also telling Naren that she is here for Ranvijay only .
 But I don't want Ranvijay with Ankita if that mad woman is still in love with that evil hypocrite Naren .🤢

Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
That image of Naren in white kurta trying to look like a pure but a wronged misguided person made me so sick ..
No way should we forget the cruel and insensitive manner he treated Ankita ...No way ...🤢

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
25th Aug 2014 Epi Pics :-
picture2
picture5
picture6
picture7
picture8
picture9
picture11

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
okay very predictqable storyline coming up
so sad.
could have been so refreshing and good to see a woman not be an emotional being and would be practical and not a villain in being so.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think Ankita is weak or stupid at all. I really admire her undiminishing love for the pure soul in Naren. She's very strong i think.  She clearly does not love the Naren who bribed the police, nor the Naren who was insensitive to her.  She can differentiate between the two and will see him held accountable for his wrong behavior without losing the love for the good Naren.
Truthfully this is like God. We all make mistakes, do selfish things, hurt people.. sometimes on purpose sometimes to protect ourselves.  God does hold us accountable for our mistakes as he should, but he never stops loving & believing in the goodness that he created in us. What could be more pure a love than that?

Ankita loves the Naren beneath the surface, which she got to see - maybe only she saw it. Ranvijay is a nice guy and she also brought out the best in him, but there was never a relationship between them other than friendship, even if he started to love her. But seriously I would not want him to marry someone who loves so deeply another person. That would be cruel to Ranvijay.  

We've forgiven all the villains on PR when they have repented and admitted their mistakes. Even Savita who tried 2 times to murder Archana. I am looking forward to the Naren everyone loved, coming to the surface again and the love story between them returning.  If Ekta chooses that route - we never really know do we?

And oh that little Ashi. ❤️ Clearly she is my star of the show..she is such a special little girl. Her face and her smile just light up my heart. I wonder how such a little girl can memorize lines like that? 😆  Naren loves her very much, and Ankita & Naren (the real one) and Ashi make a beautiful family...i believe anyway.

Edited by naava - 9 years ago
vision22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There was a sbs segment today..Ankita and Naren were performing for janmashtami..they were dancing on Radha kaise na jale 😕
how did this happen..

Karan and Ankita's masti was funny as always..Aashi was looking very cute..
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
SBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2ItKsK4Rvw
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2ItKsK4Rvw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by majoni03 - 9 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
why the hell Naren is dancing with Ankita? Pari mar gayi kya...

Ankita and  Karan are funny as usual... ankita- I m always in character.. Karan-I m always characterless😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Pari should fry Naren in hot oil for dancing with Ankita   😈 ..

Karan and Ankita are so funny together ...Enjoyed watching their segment after a long time ...Karan has great sense of humor ...itni chappal padi ke his name got stuck on Ankitas chappal 🤣