Pursuit Of Happiness , Ankita's Journey . # 2 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Iss show ka n Ankita ka kuch nahi ho sakta. Why the hell Naren needs to be Kanha😑😑. He is a looser and also he is much older than teen kanha. Prashant or Gaurav could be Kanha or any boy from chawl could be the Kanha. Why the hell that lallu looser πŸ˜‘😑😑
BTW loved the precap πŸ‘πŸ‘. Ankita showing Rushali her place is a treat to watch. That evil lady must have mistreated Vaishnavi and Ankita gave her a much needed answer.
a very predictable story..i am sure Ankita and Naren will reunite..Naren again started having those flashbacks..why didn't he get these flashbacks in the last five years??

Pari was arrogant as usual..i wish Aashi comes to her mother as soon as possible..
i loved the precap..Rushali will have to pay for her sins..
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Pari should fry Naren in hot oil for dancing with Ankita   πŸ˜ˆ ..

Karan and Ankita are so funny together ...Enjoyed watching their segment after a long time ...Karan has great sense of humor ...itni chappal padi ke his name got stuck on Ankitas chappal 🀣
Tanya really for their off screen masti and on screen chemistry always bound me to love them.kash cv naren character ko itna destroy nahi karti😭 I loved anken so much
Originally posted by jjj123

BTW loved the precap πŸ‘πŸ‘. Ankita showing Rushali her place is a treat to watch. That evil lady must have mistreated Vaishnavi and Ankita gave her a much needed answer.
ya I want to thank cv for showing such majadar scene πŸ˜† what a tight slap on Rushali's face🀣
I loved Krishna Leela part minus Ankita Naren's dance.. Sachin Kans mama🀣... That role is perfect for him... Aashi and Priya looked so cute as krishna... Pari should have played Putna.. uske liye perfect hota...

Ankita and Aashi's scene was sweet... Ankita was sad and immediately Aashi came to her.. she looked beautiful as Radha..
Mansi and Shashank 😳...i love them...  their scene was so  cute...
Precap was gr8
Edited by majoni03 - 9 years ago
I enjoyed the mythological story of Krishna and his two mothers ...

Sachin and Nina were funny today .Vaishanvi looked like a doll in such pretty clothes .
Ashi was super cute in all her scenes ..her voice just melts my heart .How can Pari be so nasty to such a cute girl ..
Pari has clearly told Naren that she does not wish to be Aashi mother , now Naren should stop forcing her ..How many times Pari has to say this ..

So Naren got a flash back again ...it is too late now .He has totally messed up everything .
His dance with Ankita ...oh well , what can I say .I agree with Prashant and Mansi .Ankita should not get effected by him being close .She has to be strong and move forward in life .
Really should not go back to Naren at all..He does not deserves this girl .

Ankita looked so pretty as Radha .Karan also looked good ( no stupid as he said ) as Knaha ...They do look very good together , just wish the story was not spoiled so bad ... big mistake by the writers ...

Precap was just too good ...πŸ‘
Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago
Originally posted by sushkita931

Tanya really for their off screen masti and on screen chemistry always bound me to love them.kash cv naren character ko itna destroy nahi karti😭 I loved anken so much

I know , stupid CVs ..😑

they had  lovely chemistry .Just loved the way they used to react to each other ...but now I cant stand Naren ..I want to see that man punished and him to suffer in life ..
He does not deserves Ankita .
Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago
Watched the show after a long time... Now what to say to CV's.. Looks like they are hell bent to unite Ankita and Naren πŸ€’😑😑.. I cant stand Naren and dont want him with Ankita anymore... 
No comments on Pari πŸ€ͺ Who is writing her character.. It makes no sense at all.. 

Wow Ankita L dancing is always a pleasure to watch  After a long time I watched her dance πŸ˜³

But again why Ankita has to dance with Naren I hope she is not affected as Mansi and Shashank said.. She has to move on now.. Better away from this monster couple no family... πŸ˜‘