I love ashi 
Ankita and naren's dance was sweet
Naren was getting affected by her but Ankita wasn't lol
It's a good sign 
But now waiting for tomorrow's episode 
πŸ₯³
Posted: 9 years ago
oh yes did not observe this thread... Congrats of the new thread... πŸ˜›
All the kids in the show are very cute and it makes the show bearable... Hope Ankita stays like this and gives back those monsters ..
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Wow Ankita L dancing is always a pleasure to watch  After a long time I watched her dance πŸ˜³

Even in a dance that is so short and slow she was so graceful .
I agree Why tht Lallu loser Naren was make Krishna ,he looked really old...he was not even an inch closer to the beauty of Lord Krishna...i didnot like the dance of Naren and Ankita...its better if the makers show Ranvijay in action as soon as possible becaz its a torture to see Naren scenes...
Originally posted by jjj123

BTW loved the precap πŸ‘πŸ‘. Ankita showing Rushali her place is a treat to watch. That evil lady must have mistreated Vaishnavi and Ankita gave her a much needed answer.

see this is how one should behave if your child is attacked for no reason .
Ankita always takes so much crap from Rushali but she became a tigress when Vaishnavi was attacked by Rushali ..

Naren should see this and learn .In front of him the poor child is abused all the time .Now Pari has plainly told him that Aashi is not my daughter ...Naren should now keep Aashi away from Pari .
The makers are really mad or what ...first they introduced Ranvijay and now they treating him like some dirt...it will b very selfish from Ankitas part if she is going to forgive tht evil Naren and pari...it seems she is becoming weaker n weaker due to tht loser Naren.
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

I love ashi 
Ankita and naren's dance was sweet
Naren was getting affected by her but Ankita wasn't lol
It's a good sign 
But now waiting for tomorrow's episode 
πŸ₯³

Pari should see the video recording of the dance and then she should do Naren ki dhulai .

I just want Ankita to stay unaffected ...in time to come she should get less and less interested in Naren ..
Originally posted by jjj123

Iss show ka n Ankita ka kuch nahi ho sakta. Why the hell Naren needs to be Kanha😑😑. He is a looser and also he is much older than teen kanha. Prashant or Gaurav could be Kanha or any boy from chawl could be the Kanha. Why the hell that lallu looser πŸ˜‘😑😑
The makers made a big joke by making him Krishna ...

Prashant wud hv rocked as Krishna...he is young ,handsome and wud hv looked perfect as Krishna...but no the makers want us to sympathize with that loser lallu so they made him Krishna😑
I hope Pari doesn't start behaving like a loving mother to Aashi after seeing her bonding with Ankita... i don't want to see any Pari-Aashi scene... want Aashi to bond with her real mother Ankita and sisters Vaishnavi and Priya Edited by majoni03 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by majoni03

I hope Pari doesn't start behaving like a loving mother to Aashi after seeing her bonding with Ankita... i don't want to see any Pari-Aashi scene... want Aashi to bond with her real mother Ankita and sisters Vaishnavi and Priya

The way she has treated Aashi, I also do not want Pari near the child ...
Pari can have her Naren and eat as many pizzas as they want but please give Aashi back to her real mother ...

Even today Ankita was crying for her child ...she has suffered enough .

Evil Rushali was asking bhagwan to help her keep Aashi a secret from her mother ..no shame in asking God for something so evil .

I think it will be better for Naren if Ashi lives with Ankita ..He can romance Pari without problems .
Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago