Pursuit Of Happiness , Ankita's Journey . # 2 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

The way she has treated Aashi, I also do not want Pari near the child ...
Pari can have her Naren and eat as many pizzas as they want but please give Aashi back to her real mother ...

Even today Ankita was crying for her child ...she has suffered enough .

Evil Rushali was asking bhagwan to help her keep Aashi a secret from her mother ..no shame in asking God for something so evil .

I think it will be better for Naren if Ashi lives with Ankita ..He can romance Pari without problems .

It is actually good that they didn't show any Aashi -Pari bonding and i hope they don't show that in future... i hate pari so i don't want to see her with Ankita's daughter😆...  Pari can go to hell with Naren and Rushali...i want to see Aashi only with her real mother Ankita... It is so funny that Rushali is now praying to God to help her to keep a mother away from her child... anyways Rushali will get punished ... when the truth will be out Naren will hate her and her own son will go away from her..

Now suddenly Naren is getting flashes of Ankita😆... 5 saal tak kuch yaad nahi aaya ab suddenly usko ankita yaad aane lagi hai...

i also want Aashi to live with her mother Ankita... Naren can eat pizzas and dance as much as he wants  with his darling wife...
Edited by majoni03 - 9 years ago
What stupid people the creatives are.. really.. I was looking forward to seeing Ashi-Ankita together on Janmashtami.. I thought they would make Ashi Krishna but Pari would refuse to play Devaki/Yashoda to her so Ankita would step in and play her mother.. but instead we got Ankita-Naren dancing and playing Radha-Krishna.. grrr.. they didn't use the opportunity of putting in Janmashtami track in the show properly.. feel like whacking the creatives.. jab romance dikhana chahiye tha tab kabhi nahi dikhaya, now when people want to watch Ashi-Ankita together then they are showing all this..😡

Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
Ya Niki they put Janmashtami track to bring Ankita Naren closer🤢...i m sure now they will show more scenes where Aashi will bring Ankita Naren closer😡...
Edited by majoni03 - 9 years ago
I really enjoyed the show today. Not being either Indian nor Hindu I thought the dramatization of the holiday and of Radna/Krishna and the others was quite fun and well done. 
Of course, beautiful and precious little Ashi made it even better. 😊
i loved today's episode... Ankita looked so happy with her 2 two daughters... now toh Aashi also calls her choti ma... i loved her scene with Vaishnavi and Aashi...

Loved how Ankita showed Rushali her place and Prashant made Naren and Pari congratulate Ankita... maza aa gaya...

Mansi should have slapped Pari for shouting at Priya... i wish Prashant was there that time... good mansi told teju about Pari...

Will Ankita be able to get the inner strength to prove Naren guilty? Keep watching #PavitraRishta to find out!

Good show today .

Best scene was the confrontation of Rushali and Ankita ...bahut maza aaya ...👍🏼

Pari is nuts , she is always looking at what she does not have .Mansi is right , she has everything , daughter , husband , a good job ...loving family but still always complaining .

Mansi tried her best to advice Pari .Lets see if Pari takes this advice ..I hope she keeps her hubby happy but I want Aashi to be with Ankita only now .

Prashant was lovely .Both Prashu and Mansi were great today ...

I liked the way Ankita told Naren that she has come here because of him ..She will not leave him and will surely put him in jail ...Shameless Pari has no care for her husband .she would rather let him go to jail 😲  so much for true love ...😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago
I loved the show today..will watch repeat telecast..I am loving Aashi and Ankita's interaction..
Ankita best thing that happened in Ankita's life is her two lovely daughters..they make a lovely family..

So now Aashi will call Ankita choti maa..i hope very soon she will start calling her mumma..
I loved how Ankita talked to Rushali..awesome scene 👍🏼

I loved Mansi, Prashant..the Mahatre siblings are the best..Priya was so sweet..i amloving the kids❤️
so rushali got wat she deserved. gud vaishu n ankita
Nice show today...
Loved Mansi and Prashant the most.. Loving the attitude of Prashant towards Pari and her puppet hubby... What Mansi said to Pari was so true... She should learn to be happy with whatever she has and stop cribbing about the things she cant have... Paise toh aate jaate hai 👏 

Cute scene of Ashi and Ankita... Loved the mother-daughter convo... 

Ankita and Rushali scene was very nice.. Bang on.. Hope she continues to be like this... Her attitude when she reached office was nice as well.. But not sure if its only me who felt that she got affected by Naren while their handshake 🤔 She was holding his hand for long and lost looking at him until Teju interrupted  Hope m wrong.. Else loved Ankita today...