Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sushkita931

u r right I want the actors of that time like monahar varsha vaishali vinod monjusha and real villain ajit rasika who had tremendous contribution and satish shravani dharmesh all should be in last epi.

yes they should all be there - i would like to see them too. There are so many it would take an extra show just to be able to see each one. ðŸ˜†
sushkita931 thumbnail
Tanya pls open a thread for cherish pr last days and say good bye our archana and ankita😭 ankita is bestest actress of indian tv.we should give her grand salute to say good bye as archana /ankita 
sushkita931 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

yes they should all be there - i would like to see them too. There are so many it would take an extra show just to be able to see each one. ðŸ˜†

i think it should be Maha epi.many actors worked hard but media don't mention them
naava thumbnail
Since the CV's so often start a storyline and then forget about it...i am hoping they will stay on track these last few weeks and not just abandon small tracks and leave things dangling and unfinished.  
e.g. I hope they show that Pari was the one who engineered the brake fail...i am thinking the hood opening up was to allow someone to see that the brakes didn't just fail, but that they had been tampered with. I want Naren to know that Pari did this. 

Also, i want them to make sure Naren knows that the diary entries were about him and not Ranvijay and we can see a really nice romantic scene when he discovers this.  I am sure thinking it was about RV is what motivated him to go the police, but then i want him to know it was for him.  

See, I don't think Naren has been so lucky.  He had something beautiful which he lost. Ankita as his wife. At that time he was still in love with the Ahana he met in London, which we all knew, and now he's realizing was just a fantasy of sorts. The Ahana he thought he knew was false..it was a fabrication in his mind because Pari was never this lovely girl (the perfect girl for him) it was in reality not Pari at all but Ankita. And he's been very unlucky to have loved or thought he loved someone like Pari because he's not at all happy. He's miserable. And his true happiness lies with Ankita just like hers does with him.

Ankita has to take some of the blame because she lied about several things which have boomeranged on her.  

My thoughts are that both have been unlucky, and lost their loves, and why i want to see them reunited. Because the reality is that they love each other.  I don't want to see Naren suffer a lot though i do want him to realize his mistakes. I think it's good he has a sober awakening to some things, but he's suffered a lot with a woman like Pari...🤢 who really doesn't even love him.  

Of course the CV's didn't have to have Ahana be Pari and have her turned negative, but they did and that's the story we were left with, and that needs correcting.  

I just hope they will do it carefully, slowly and with respect to the characters. ... and to us who have endured a lot too !! ðŸ˜†

Edited by naava - 9 years ago
naava thumbnail

Tanya pls open a thread for cherish pr last days and say good bye our archana and ankita😭 ankita is bestest actress of indian tv.we should give her grand salute to say good bye as archana /ankita 

That's a great idea !
Gpadma64 thumbnail
Hope to see all the principal characters of PR1 on screen before it ends. That was really the best period of PR when each episode was meaningful!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I m happy pr continue even after many leaps specially after last leap😉 it did well these 9months

I know , the leap started last year Oct and it has lasted one full year ...even though show was shifted to a bad time slot ..

If the Pari angle  was not introduced , it could have stretched even more but no issues , I enjoyed the first 6 months of romance and loved the insane Naren and his love story with Ankita ...

Right now I want to see both Naren and Ankita with the symbol of their love ( little Aashi ) ..Still 4 weeks to go ad hope the writers give us some very nice shows to enjoy ourselves ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think some of the members ( Ankita's fans ) are planning something ...I am sure they will do a great job ..I am not that good at opening threads ...let them do it ...

we will all have fun there ...
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I opened a thread regarding it so that everyone gets involved and we get more ideas. I am no better at making threads...I have not opened one AT in my entire IF life.
Edited by bonnefille - 9 years ago
SugarDimples thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I know , the leap started last year Oct and it has lasted one full year ...even though show was shifted to a bad time slot ..

If the Pari angle  was not introduced , it could have stretched even more but no issues , I enjoyed the first 6 months of romance and loved the insane Naren and his love story with Ankita ...

Right now I want to see both Naren and Ankita with the symbol of their love ( little Aashi ) ..Still 4 weeks to go ad hope the writers give us some very nice shows to enjoy ourselves ...

Yes there will always be this regret about d ahana track that destroyed a wonderful love story
But let's remember d good six months we got of Anken n be happy

Now even I m keeping my fingers crossed for d coming 4 weeks
Hopefully we will get some good scenes of d trio that we can cherish like d first six months !