Pursuit Of Happiness , Ankita's Journey . # 2 - Page 79

Posted: 9 years ago
Yes , let' s just remember the good times ...The first 6 months of the story ...I think we have complained enough and the writers must have learned that their story ( Naren and Pari ) did not work ... as the show is pretty much closing down because of that ...
Now let's just have fun with us friends and enjoy whatever we can enjoy .
I will miss Pavitra rishta and Ankita lokhande and  other characters of this show specially soham
As much as I hate Rushali, I am happy with what she did today .
Pari is behaving so arrogant and not the least  bit guilty .
Shame on Naren for protecting a person like her when he knows well that she is capable of hurting good people ...I am happy Naren is in jail ...hope soon Pari too will join him there ...

That was bad that Aashi was brainwashed against Ankita ...

Proud of Ankita ...despite of everything , she is standing by the truth and not behaving in a wrong manner ...

I think Naren is a confused man ...he still calls Pari his pyar , but I also feel as if he likes it that he means something to Ankita .

Manav and Savita were good today ..Unknowingly they shook up Rushali like anything with their conversation about Naren .

Precap is great .
Pari deserves a hard slap, glad it came from Ankita .
Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago
what happened today? i missed the episode
Originally posted by majoni03

what happened today? i missed the episode

Naren has surrendered and is in jail now..Rushali is very upset with Pari and told her that Naren is in jail because of her and she not at all concerned, and if she loved him then she would have confessed her crime.. Pari calms her down and said that she will bring him out of jail, but Rushali was not convinced.
On the other hand, Ankita was trying to make Aashi sleep, but she was notwilling to sleep without dada. Pari came and told Aashi that your choti ma has put your dadin jail..Aashi is very angry with Ankita and is not talking to anyone..
Ankita then goes to meet Ranvijay to share everyting.. Ankita is happy that Naren confessed his crime, but at the same time she is having a feeling that Naren might not have done the accident.
Ankita receives a call and its Rushali..Rushali does not disclose her identity but tells her that she needs to talk about the accident..
later she receives CD (Sent by Rushali).Ankita gets to see the video of the accident..
The precap was awesome , Ankita slapped Pari👏

^^ thanks for d quick update :)
I too had missed today's episode !
Loved d precap !
Finally pari will get something she rightly deserves
I hope ankita gives her a tight slap n exopes her in front of all !

The rest was kind of expected
I knew rushali will do d honours of exposing pari,she just loves her son's way too much..😆
She had tried to free Raunak even when he was wrong
there was no way she could have kept quite when naren was put in jail for a crime which he had primirarly not done!
Ankita slapped Pari...eeeKKKs! 🥳
I was expecting this from Rushali.. Woh kisi ki nahi hai. Sirf apne beton ki hai.. Now she has gone behind pari's back and revealed the truth to ankita to save her son rather than waiting for pari's plan to save both of them... Cos now pari is not even useful for property sake unlike earlier. Huh.
I hope Rushali gets the harshest punishment ever in the end.
Originally posted by vision22

Naren has surrendered and is in jail now..Rushali is very upset with Pari and told her that Naren is in jail because of her and she not at all concerned, and if she loved him then she would have confessed her crime.. Pari calms her down and said that she will bring him out of jail, but Rushali was not convinced.
On the other hand, Ankita was trying to make Aashi sleep, but she was notwilling to sleep without dada. Pari came and told Aashi that your choti ma has put your dadin jail..Aashi is very angry with Ankita and is not talking to anyone..
Ankita then goes to meet Ranvijay to share everyting.. Ankita is happy that Naren confessed his crime, but at the same time she is having a feeling that Naren might not have done the accident.
Ankita receives a call and its Rushali..Rushali does not disclose her identity but tells her that she needs to talk about the accident..
later she receives CD (Sent by Rushali).Ankita gets to see the video of the accident..
The precap was awesome , Ankita slapped Pari👏

Thanks for the update.. so another truth of Pari will come out... Hope very soon other truth that is she is the one who tried to kill Ankita comes out soon... Ankita slapped Pari.. yay... for the first time Rushali did something good😆... Hope she comes to know that her son would have died that day because of Pari
Edited by majoni03 - 9 years ago