Posted: 9 years ago

for Anjali of course..

Look at her age and her antics.  She threatens to go to her maika because her husband didn't eat her lunch. Really ?

For one month, she will cook nonsense and that too she will take that tiffin to his office and make him eat it as well. If he fails to do it, she will go to her maika.

What is with this woman ? Tarak can and should file a divorce on grounds that his wife is abnormal.

Champak said it right. One day in a week one must eat one's heart out. Ye koi badi baat nahi hai.

Sorry, Anjali makes me feel horrible. Even the actress is... NO COMMENTS !!!!
Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
She is a terrible actress ... 🤢
in my opinion she is the worst actress in TMKOC...does not know how to act...should be replaced ASAP...😆
U r right but at the end of the day anjali will only win and taarak will say sorry to her and eat her ghaas poos. After all she's Gandhari na. 😆
Originally posted by subha2601

U r right but at the end of the day anjali will only win and taarak will say sorry to her and eat her ghaas poos. After all she's Gandhari na. 😆
She doesn't feed him ghas-phoss-only Ghas-never saw her giving any fruit /fruit juice(once maybe she gave him kalinjer) to Tarak-which dietician only gives karela juice???garlic garnished halwa-ewww Even diabetics have better choices of food-And what about protein-never saw her giving tarak any form of protein-milk/curd/chass/etc...Horrible wife even more horrible dietician-wonder how she passed her dietician degree=she has no basic knowledge of food presciption at all!!🤢🤢🤢
Edited by india2050 - 9 years ago
Is anjali a dietician? I thought she's a housewife.
Seriously.

I feel bad for Tarak. How can a wife be so...cruel to her husband in terms of food? 😕
I mean, ik toh bechara office mein saara din kaam kare, upar se diet food khaaye...bechara..

Edited by MriduB - 9 years ago
Originally posted by subha2601

Is anjali a dietician? I thought she's a housewife.
At least that's what she claims to be-dietician.remember when Jetha faked stomache to play holiday she brought some khichdi types.also days keeps threatening to send Jetha  an jail for diet to reduce his weight.
Edited by india2050 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by india2050

At least that's what she claims to be-dietician.remember when Jetha faked stomache to play holiday she brought some khichdi types.also days keeps threatening to send Jetha  an jail for diet to reduce his weight.
Here everyone's profession and education is a nothing less than a jigsaw puzzle.
>>> Jetha sells electronics but cannot even pronounce those products. Is this possible ?

>>>> Hathi bhai is a multipurpose doctor.

>>>> Similarly, Bhide is a multipurpose teacher

>>>> In one track Madhavi claimed that she is also an Real estate agent for renting or selling flats.( Chandaramani track)

>>>>> Pinku sometimes is a child from this society and sometimes to another society. Sometimes he is a classmate of Tappu and sometimes he is studying in some other school.

>>>>>Anjali in many epis have claimed that she is a certified dietitian and at times she is an annoying housewife

Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
And I remember in the first few episodes roshan also said that she's working in a marriage bureau