Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
superb plot!!! really liked how arnav and khushi are chat friends and love each other...but as real life persons...they both are confused about that!!
khushi realized her love and arnav knows about the truth!! waiting for more...
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful update loved it thank you for pm.
arhi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part 4

As arnav gets to know the truth that khushi is his miss perfect,he decides not to tell her anything to know does she feels for him anything ..on the other hand khushi gets to know that arnav is completely fine and will be discharged from hospital soon,she is happy hearing that but she also decides to stay away from arnav and not to talk to him or him any kind of feelings and to hide her emotions best way is be far away as he dont love her he loves someone else so she cant come between them and she cries as she cant see arnav with sumone else.. On the others side arnav is happy that finally his love is in front of him and he decides to confess his love and he is very excited to meet khushi as akash and lavanya come to take arnav from hospital as he sees khushi has not com with them as he feels sad and hurt that she did not come to meet him in hospital from last two days..he decides that he will meet her soon  as when arnav come back he tries to call khushi but she dont receive his calls and dont talk to him arnav is getting restless that what has happend to her and why is she behaving like this,so decides to go online may be there she talks to him as he goes online he sees she is online and they talk to each other as by talking to khushi arnav judges that she is really upset regarding something and ask her miss perfect what is matter why are you sounding so low she says nothing like that just as my friend was in hospital so was worried about him ..arnav says khushi so you did not talk to your friend ask him hw is he and she tells him she wont talk to him hearing this he ask her the reason she says it is very personal and says him will tell him when it will be right 
As khushi says him that she is really tired so will talk to to him later arnav is getting curious to know what has happend exactly to her suddenly that she is behaving like this,he says that he have to talk to her at any cost in college tomorrow... As arnav cant sleep due to his restlessness as he want to talk to khushi as he did not expect that the girl he hated is his miss perfect and he did not know when he started loving khushi before knowing she is miss perfect and he want that she should fight with him on any silly thing but atleast talk to him..next day in college arnav meets her when they all four together she dont look at him or even talk to him just goes from there,as arnav follows her and quickly grabs her hand and pins her towards the side wall where no one can see them and ask her why is she behaving like this why is she ignoring him she says arnav that we made a deal to cooperate with each other during the time and our friends needed us so now they are married i think we should mantain distance from each other,hearing her words arnav in anger and in that anger he kisses her on her lips khushi is shocked by arnav reaction she tries to push him away but he has tight grip on her and says her she cant run away from him so easily after what all just happend still you will run away from me khushi just answer me...she pushes him and without answering runs away from there crying khushi goes in hostel room and lavanya comes to meet her and sees her crying,she cant see her friend crying so she ask her khushi replies lavanya that she has started loving arnav but arnav dont love her,after hearing this lavanya tells khushi everything that also that his angel is none other than arnav..she is so happy to hear this on the other end she gets angry that you all knew and even arnav knew that i am miss perfect but no one told me you all have played with my feelings...

as per ur request i am updating but in few other parts i will be ending my story as my dissapointed with the response

RajiSobtian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very nice written dear do continue
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update dear 
Continue soon
arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
fab update!!!!!
really liked how arnav was getting restless as khushi wasn't talking to him.
Liked that khushi too got to know the truth...waiting for more!!!
arhi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part 5
As khushi is heartbroken and is crying after hearing the truth from lavanya she says lavanya that she did not ecpected this for her atleast and says her to go from here and leave her alone for some time on the other side lavanya tells akash nad arnav everyhing that khushi knows the truth and is thinking we all have have betrayed her and dont want to talk to us..as arnav is more tense as she is running from him and now she knows the truth so she will not talk to him through online so he plans to go to girls hostel to meet her at any cost ...As he  tries to call her infinite times but she dont resond and answer his calls,on the other side khushi is upset that his angel his none other than arnav as he knew everything that i am his miss perfect but he did not tell me he knew that i feel for him and he tried to play with my feeling by hiding the truth ,what all was that what happend between us,she starts crying on the bed suddenly she sees that arnav entered her room and she is shocked to see him and she quickly wipe off her tears,and says him to go from here,he comes forward without any rely she says arnav just leave from here as they are inches apart  khushi moves backwards but stop as there is wall,she says she dont want to talk to him as he betrayed her he knew that she is miss perfect and he did not tell her and pretended that everything was normal between them as by doing this he played with emotons and betrayed her trust...after hearing arnav says khushi i wanted to tell u everything but wanted to see that if you also  love me truely as i love you...khushi is shocked to hear that arnav loves her too but she is still angry on him and she says that she dont love him as he can leave..As arnav without saying a word leaves from there
As arnav goes to meet his friends and is depressed what all khushi said to him,lavanya and akash ask arnav what has happend to him why is he is sad what has happend,arnav tells them that khushi says that she dont love me hearing this lavanya says to aranv that she confessed me that she loves you when she did not knew that you are his angel,after hearing the truth she was really angry from you thats why she is not accepting your love as she is really angry you have to do something arnav to make her beleive that you love her and she also loves you too,you have to make realise her love for you,as you hepled us at the the the time we needed a friend  so we are always with you and we will help you making khushi realise your love..as the next day of college arnav tries again to talk to her but she dont talk to him and goes from there as she sits in class ands completes her assignments to avoid arnav as she dont want to face and become weak in front of him as arnav is waiting that khushi should be alone as he can talk to her and convice her,as khushi is sitting in the class she recalles the words she said to arnav,she lied to him that she dont love him but she is not in the condition to face him as she is scared because as he did not tell the truth to her which mattered to her as she was confused when she started feeling for arnav but he did not tell her and she is angry on lavanya that even she did not tell her she is afraid to beleive again and is hurt,somewhere deep down she knows that he loves her but they all have broken her trust so she is really very angry with all them and she decided she will need some time to face arnav and when she walks out of the class arnav grabs her and take her to the store room of the college where no one comes  she tries her level best to loose her hand for his tight grip but her effort is a waste...and he pushes her on a wall and without leaving her hand looking into her eyes again he says that he loves her and he is really for sorry for hiding the truth he says he did not  know if by not telling you the truth you will not talk to me and this issue will become serious he says khushi please beleive me i love you please beleive me she avoids looking in his eyes and she has tears in her eyes he says her i know khushi u love me as much as i do so y r u leing and y r u not accepting that u love me too what all happend between us meant nothing to you as he touches her cheeks and kiss her and she shivers,he says her when i touch you it dont matter to you,you dont feel anything khushi,she cries and runs away from there without saying a single word

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good updates!! lets see how arnav convinces khushi about his love.. 

thanks for pm 😊
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting story
arshi love each other but didnt know their names
and now as arnav confess khushi is angrywith him
as he hide the truth
loved it

waiting to read how arnav will woo khushi back
arnavkushiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail