Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
lovely update...liked the way arnav was trying to tame an angry khushi...who is feeling betrayed by her loved ones..
waiting for  more!!!
arhi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part 6
As khushi goes from there leaving arnav alone she goes to her room in hostel and  is crying when lavanya comes to her and tries to console her and says her dont do this khushi you are doing wrong with arnav you are giving him a big punishment of loving her and tries to explain her that what all happend arnav did not wanted to hurt her,khushi gets angry on lavanaya and says her that she has too hurted her as she told her everything about his angel and what she did  told to  everyone and after she got to know the big truth about her life she did not even bother to tell her...Khushi says lavanya you all have betrayed me i agree i did not like arnav firstly and i never expected that he will become my life and he was my angel i cant forgive u all so easily so please leave me alone as you all were part of it and betrayed my trust...as lavanya goes from there and meets arnav and she tells her what khushi said so now arnav decides to do something which has an effect on her so decides to wrie a message and send her online as everything started from there when she is not online  there and will receive after wards as she is not listening to him and running from his...so he writes all the things which makes her remember every happening between them i know that my miss perfect is angry with me and starts writing the talks between them and all the fights in college and that they supported each other when they friends were in trouble and says her sorry for hurting her and asking her to give him one chance and then he writes a cute proposal

"I love you! Just writing that puts a smile on my face. You put a smile on my face"

"I love you because of your sweetness, your kindness, your tenderness and your thoughtfulness"

"i love you  becoz  u r my dear friend who have always understand me supported me and you have always smiled at my silly jokes and enjoy my youthful spirit 

"i love you because i have longing to be close to you and you also long to be close to mine"

"i love to be near you because i need u at every moment of my life in my sorrows and happiness"

i love you  and want to spend my whole life with you please forgive me khushi just give me one chance i m really sorry for everything i love you i need you i cant survive without you and sends the message to her...after some time khushi reads the message and gets really very emotional by  his words and then suddenly all flashbacks recalls in her mind as she is sacred to trust him again and she is not understanding what she do give him chance or not ,she cries slamming the laptop

As khushi is crying she thinks about her father who is no more to help her out in this situation as she is living alone as she hates her mom who left her father and married some other men for money and left her husband and a small daughter,after her mother left them his father decided to be rich man as there would be no problem for a daughter living being in future,she had a big house in the city but she lived in hostel on the other hand she knows arnav is from the very rich and traditional family where these things value a lot as he told her about his family when they used to chat but she did not even tell her past to anyone and told arnav that she dont have anyone she is all alone so she lives in hostel,as now she knows arnav will not let her go so easily from his life and she also knows that his family will never accept a girl like her whose mom left her when she was kid so this is main reason she is ignoring arnav and dont want to face him and she did not tell her painful past to lavanya as she did not like talking about her family to anyone but now the time has come she had to face the sour truth of the life..as arnav will have to know the truth so she calls him and say him that she want to meet him on the other hand arnav is very happy and when he goes to meet her and he sees khushi face full of pain he is shocked by seeing her in this state and he ask her what has happend and then khushi tells him everything about her painful past that when she was small her mom has left her and her father for money and married some other man as she is all alone and she hates her mom when a daughter needs mother her mom left her and she had tears in her eyes telling him taht she  have also lost her father..as arnav is shocked to hear all this and she also tells him has she loves him but cant stay with him as his family will never agree to marry him  to a like her who have such a mother who left her and she cant lie to anyone to make a lifelong relations as arnav is so shocked by hearing all this he wants to console her but he thinks of his father and his rules as he is scared from him and just stops and move back and goes from there in that state without saying her anything and khushi is shocked to see that he left her after knowing the truth..and she goes back to hostel and packs her bag and plans to leave and go back to her place as she is crying and leaves from the there..On the other ahnd arnav is recalling what all she said and dont know what step he should take,as he cant live without her he dont understand what he should do to make everything all right in his life and he decided to talk to khushi as he need to take an decision...when he goes to meet her he gets to know she has left college and the hostel

mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting twist in the story
loved it
yeshyeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
khushi left..feeling sad for arshi😭
hope arnav thinks of a way soon
arnaushi thumbnail
good one!!!!
waiting to read what will do now as khushi has left him!
arhi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part7
As arnav is having so much guilt of leaving her there when she wanted him to support her,when she needed him, i could not help her that regret brings tears in his eyes,he calls akash and lavanya to know about khushi and tell them that she had left him and the college both they both are shocked by khushi this actions as they ask arnav what has happend he dont say anything as he know he cant reveal khushi truth to them as he keep quiets and dont say anything as thay all find khushi but are not able to find her as no one knows where khushi lived,as arnav has a doubt has she has gone to her place ..after searching her for hours he goes to his house and there he gets to know that his father has finded a girl for him to spend his whole life as he says his father that he dont want to marry a girl as he loves someone else as his father says you have to marry a girl by my choice as if u dont marry her you will not live in this house,they will no relation between us you can leave this house you have decide what you want,and in life first time arnav gets the power to go aginsy his father wishes and he decides to leave the house takes his all needed things and leaves,he goes to akash place and he tells them everything what all happend at arnav place as akash says arnav that he can stay in there house as they needed a paying guest so arnav agrees and he thinks that in 24 hours his life has changed,he try to call khushi but her phone is not reachable on the other hand khushi goes to her house where she dont live as she she always felt lonely and she use to hide all her pain in a smile now as her smile has gone somewhere,she dont blame arnav for anything as she knew he cant go aginst his family as he told her but she did not wanted to create trouble for him due to herself...

Few days pass arnav finds a part time job by which he can complete his studies and give the rent to akash as they were good friends but he would not live at their place without any rent and was madly searching for khushi as he sended many messages to her online but she never replied him...one day arnav saw khushi in a shopping mall she tried to catch her but there was so much of crowd he could not reach and she left..arnav tries to find her madly as many days have pass but he still has hope he will meet her soon as she in in same city.one day khushi called lavanya to talk to her it was the time when lavanya asked her why she left,does she know taht arnav is findind her madly since she has left ,he have left his house and everything and he lives with them as she ask her the reason lavanya says khushi we all should meet soon and you should talk to arnav as she agress to meet lavanya,as they decide to meet lavanya tells arnav and akash that khushi called and she have agreed  to meet them and they all go to meet her..

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing updates loved them all thank you for pm and sorry for late reply.
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good that khushi agreed to meet them
poor arnav
going through so much
interesting part
arnaushi thumbnail
nice part..
liked that arnav stood up for himself is doing fine living alone