nice
loved it
read all parts in one go 
plz update soon
arhi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 8
As they all go to meet khushi,lavanya and akash has better plan for both of them they planned a meeting for them all alone in which they can talk and sort out all the differences between them as it is not possible for  them to talk openly in front of them..when they met alone it was gazebo no one was around and had a beautiful surounding,both were gazing each other no one spoke to each other as there was complete silence between them..After some time arnav broke the silence by talking to her and asking her why did she leave and why did she did reply her messages,he started i m sorry khushi for hiding that i was your angel,i m sorry khushi for hurting you,i m sorry khushi for bringing tears in your eyes,i m sorry khushi for not supporting you when you needed he said it with all of regret and his eyes were moist ,i m sorry for everything,you are my life khushi i will die without you,while hearing his words she also had tears in her eyes she said i m sorry too arnav for behaving so badly with you,sorry that i lied to you that i did feel anything,i m sorry for shouting at you..arnav my life was also miserable without you,i did not wanted that you face problems in life because of me..as the person who i always love leaves me my mom left me all alone when i needed her the most she left me,whem i needed my dad he left me the person whom i have always loved leaves me so i did not wanted to loose you that why  i myself went far away so that you can lead your life peacefully,arnav says her khushi i cant live without you i can get peace without you as i need you in my life at every step..after hearing his words she remembers that he is has left his house and khushi ask him arnav why did you leave your house arnav tells her that the day she had left his father wanted him to him to marry girl of his choice and he could not marry someone else other than you bacause what i felt for you i ahve never felt for anybody i am madly and deeply in love with you i cant imagine my life with anyone else other than you,it was the time when khushi hugged arnav and confessed that she loves him too and also cant live without him,hearing these words from her made him so happy that he hugged her more tightly...

they were lost in each other arms suddenly arnav phone rang and it was akash he asked them to meet him soon there is an emergency he has to take some suggestions from him,as the two them go to meet akash and says them that his all friends  want him to throw a party for hetting married as everything happend suddenly so i dont understand where i can gave them a party arnav gave an idea to go to beech and enjoy it will be quite fun there to enjoy,as arnav wanted to proper khushi for marriage as soon as possible,they all went to the beach for partying andat the night  they all sat around fire arnav and khushi sat next to each other arnav held her hand firmly...as they all started playing truth and dare and the bottle roled on khushi and she choosed truth as she was asked by one person who was first love,she anwserd looking at arnav and saying the name angel so that no one can get her except arnav as he was very happy..and when arnav turn came he chose dare and one of his friends gave him a dare to amke a girl kiss him on the cheeks in 5 minutes as khushi was stareing him with anger as she did not expected him to do this kind of dare to kiss another girl she was jealous as arnav went to girl and said in her ear that please can to help in making my girl friend jeolous i just want that you should  kiss me on my cheeks as that girl helped him he saw khushi anger from the corner of his eyes as she went from there in anger as arnav said her thanks a lot for a favour and went behind her and said khushi he did not do anything it was dare she said him that she is not angry as he said her to close her eyes that he has a special surprise for her as she closed her eyes when she opened she saw in the sky beautifully  written "will you marry me"she was so happy and she said him yes and with that arnav kissed her and she responded to that kiss and put her arms around his neck and he held her from waist and were kissing each other for hours as there is no tomorrow 
Edited by arhi00 - 9 years ago
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice
awesome
plz update soon
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow beautiful update loved it thank you for pm.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update! good ARSHI are together.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm 😊
arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice n cute part...finally they both are together
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome parts 
Truly amazing
arshiska thumbnail