FF- A LOVE SAGA.....ROMEO AND JULIET...special note @24

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

A LOVE SAGA...ROMEO AND JULIET...

They are the creations of god. they are the one who are made for each other. they are made to love each other. their love has no bond. they are mad on each other, for each other. their love is great example for each and every lover. they are romeo and juliet... and the other two people who are just like them are our romeo that is ANANT and his juliet that is NAVYA...

It is the time of 1970's. India at that time was not much modern. people living there does not believe in love. and the one who believe it got its punishment. Ronakpur and Saharanpur are the two villages located at mid india. the two villages are seperated by just a compound wall making it two different village. the villages are biggest enemies of each other. the owners of these villages are biggest rivalries of each other and hence no one are allowed to enter or cross the wall between them. but what happened when the kids of these two villages started crossing not only that wall but the limits and distances between them..?? lets find out the answer of this question in this story...

Lets start with Ronakpur. The owners of this village are MISHRA family. From very beginning this family owned this village and hence they are god for these people. currently DEEPAK MISHRA is owning Ronakpur. lets meet this family...

a big bungalow, sry haveli was there at that time, so a big haveli is situated at mid of this village. MISHRA BHAWAN was written in shudh hindi on a huge gate of the haveli. as we enter we find a big door for entrance. many servants are working and are busy in doing their household work. the whole haveli is under a tight security because of their richness. its morning and arti was going on of a big statue of radha krishna.

DEEPAK- vakratund mahakay

suryakoti samahprabha

nirvighnam kurumedev

sarv karyeshu sarvada

om...shanti shanti shanti hi...

a strong personality wearing a clean pressed kurta and dhoti was doing arti. he was none other than owner of this haveli and village deepak mishra. he gave the thali to his wife who was standing near him. she was MEETA MISHRA wife of deepak and sethani of this village. she was looking just like one rani of kingdom wearing sari and jwellery and having viel on her head. deepak joined his hands nd moved towards his mother nd bends to take ashirwad. his mother LAKSHMI DEVI MISHRA was eldest in their haveli. after that meeta comes and gives arti to her mother in law and takes blessings.

DADI- khush rahiye beta. deepak apko bhagwan dher sari khushiya de. apke bache apka nam behad roshan kare.

DEEPAK- dhanyawad ma.

NAVEEN- bauji...

NAVEEN MISHRA elder son of deepak mishra and NAVITA MISHRA wife of naveen and only bahu of mishra khandan came forward and took everyone blessing.

MEETA- jite rahiye. navita bahu bhagwan tumhari god jald se jald bhare aur hame hamare pota ya poti ka muh jaldi se dikhe.

NAVITA- ji maji...

after pooja all went at breakfast table.

NAVEEN- bauji, wo factory k kam k liye sheher jana pad sakta he

DEEPAK- thk he bilkul ho ayiye.

NAVITA- bauji aap inhe keh dijiye. har waqt kam me lage rehte he, mere liye samay hi nahi inke pas.

DEEPAK- q bhai naveen, q tum hamari bahu ko pareshan karte ho..

NAVEEN- kam me hi sara din chala jata he bauji. aur waise b iska man to navya k sath hi lagta he.. 

DADI- ha bhai dono nanad bhabi kam aur saheli jyada he.. q navita bahu?

NAVITA- ha dadi ji.

DEEPAK- waise he kaha hamari rajkumari?

MEETA- apki rajkumari kabhi samay se uthi he? ab tak bistar par hi hogi.. iss ladki ko na apne bigad kar rakha he.

DEEPAK- ha to bigadne do. mishra khandan ki ek lauti beti he wo. mere liye meri zindagi he meri navya..

DADI- are deepak, abhi se ye hal he shadi k bad kya karoge?

DEEPAK- shadi? itni jaldi kya he ma?

DADI- unnis (19) ki hogayi he navya. me to pichle teen saalo se hi keh rahi thi ki uska biyah kara dete he par tujhe to uske sapne pure karne the use padha kar.

DEEPAK- ma, padhna to jaruri he na..

DADI- ha bhai to padh to liya usne. barvi (12th) me nabbe (90) ank aye uske. pure gav kya pure shehar me hamari navya peheli ayi. uska sapna b pura hogaya padhai karke. ab to pile kardo uske hath.

MEETA- maji sahi keh rahi he ji. hamari navya budhiman he, sanskari he, aur bht sundar he. jab pandrah(15) ki hogayi thi tabhi se rishte ane lage the uske liye. lakho me ek he hamari beti.

NAVEEN- aur isiliye lakho me ek ladka dhundhke launga me apni behen k liye..

DEEPAK- thk he thk he dhundh lena bas? pehele use koi uthao to sahi..

NAVITA- bauji me jati hu...

a huge room in the huge haveli.. it was the princess room. as navya loved white and pink colour, whole room was decorated like that. one more thing she loved was rose.. she used to put a rose everyday on her hair behind her left ear and hence their was almost 50 pots of rose plants each of different colour and shades in her balcony. there was cupboards all filled with her ghagra cholis because at that time girls usually used to wear ghagra choli. her jewellery which was simple as she was simple and beautiful. a massive bed was there in between the room round in shape and the beautiful princess was sleeping. as she heard the chirping of the birds she wake up rubbing her eyes. she step down and runs towards the window. as she runs her payal make sound which was so sweet. she opens the curtain of window and the rays falls on her beautiful face and that was it.. the entry of our heroin NAVYA MISHRA... most beautiful girl at that time. she was looking fabulous in her light blue colour ghagra choli which she used to wear at night. her silky long hair were touching her hips. she was enjoying the beauty of nature by closing her eyes and having smile on her lips.

NAVITA- uth gayi rajkumari navya

navya turned around to see her bhabi. she went near her nd hugged her tightly.

NAVITA- hare ram.. navya... me naha chuki hu aur tumne abhi tak pani chua b nahi.. mjhe firse nahana padega.

NAVYA- kya bhabi? ye kya bat hui? nahaye bagair kuch nahi kar sakte.

NAVITA- ye niyam sadiyo se chala araha he

NAVYA- niyam todne k liye hi bante he

NAVITA- ha. ek niyam to tune tod diya. peheli ladki he tu iss gav ki jisne padhai ki he.

NAVYA- peheli hu par akhri nahi. dekhna ek din iss desh ki har ek ladki padhegi.

NAVITA- thk he meri ma.. ab chal niche. bauji tera intezar kar rahe he.

NAVYA- intezar? q?

NAVITA- q matlab? tu janti he na wo tera chehra dkhe bagair pani b nahi pite..

NAVYA- janti hu. bht pyar karte he mere bauji mjhse.

NAVITA- ha par jald hi unhe ye pyar batna padega.

NAVYA- matlab?

NAVITA- matlab ki...hamari pyari si nanad k shadi k bate chal rahe he aaj haveli me.

NAVYA- kya? meri shadi? but i am only nineteen..

NAVITA- navya... dkh mene tjhe mana kiya he na mjhse bat karte samay tu angrezi mat bola kar..

NAVYA- oh.. sry.. matlab me abhi sirf unnis sal ki hu.. itne jald meri shadi?

NAVITA- me solah ki thi jab shadi hokar iss ghar me ayi thi.

NAVYA- kya bhabi...

NAVITA- waise ek bat to bata...

NAVYA- kya?

NAVITA- jaise har ek ladki k sapno me uska rajkumar ata he kya waise hi tere sapno me ata he?

NAVYA- mjhe nahi pata..

NAVITA- bol na navi... tu mjhse kabse sharmane lagi?

NAVYA- ha ata he..

NAVITA- acha? to mjhe b bata kaisa he tere sapno ka rajkumar...

NAVYA- mere sapno ka rajkumar??

navya lost in her dreams...

NAVYA- mera rajkumar bilkul alag hoga, lakho me ek. jiski height matlab kad mjhse bht uchi ho (showing her by raising her hand), jiski ankhe samundar jitni gehri ho jisme me dub jau, jo man ka utna hi saf ho jitna chehre ka, jo puri duniya me mjhse hi pyar kare, beinteha pyar...

a sweet smile appeared on her face...

PRECAP- entry of our hero...

NOTE- my motive is not to criticise anyone or any village or its culture. my motive is to just show a pair who loves each other so much that they can face any challenge in their life... 

Edited by ILuvAnya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cuteenavii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Too good beginning waiting for our hero's entry in the next update 
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely introduction of Mishra family and their beautiful daughter Navya waiting for Bajpai family introduction in the next updates
Cheenu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sounds very interesting and thanks a lot for coming up with a romantic love saga of our Anya
sanosantoso thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too good introduction of Mishra family and our princess Navya Mishra Continue soon please
JutheeAlam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Woww awesome concept.. Cont soon :)
jc_2312 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow very interesting concept dear! 👏 Loved it! 😳 Do cont. soon.. 😳
Somulove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful introduction of Mishra family members continue soon please