~*~ This is why Gurmeet still rules our heart! ~*~

Posted: 9 years ago

Last week we saw a special performance by the hot and happening, winner of season 5 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Gurmeet Chaudhary. We bet u can't get enough of his chiseled body and cute smile, here is a treat for all those Gurmeet fans, as we give you some reason why he's still the King of our hearts. Read On!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He makes us go awww by his mesmerising smile !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He still owns the dance floor  !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He has got the moves !!!

His one stare will make you blush !!!

This will just melt your heart !!!

Why are you a Gurmeet Chaudhary fan ? Tell me !  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by AMIT_TheFanOfGC - 9 years ago
*UNRES*

Sorry late hogayi ...i was busy in my result so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  mai char saal baad nai bolti ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜†

hmm About y iam crazy about gurmeet is

1.he is hard worker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the way u see he was first done a villan role in Mayavi ...a movie side role  etc...it shows his spirit and hard working nature that brought him to this stage and his humbles too

2.i love him for doing MAAN SINGH KHURANA ...Role

A person is truly said to be an actor not just coz he acts but he should live in that character  ...and i feel that guru lived in maan's character ...no one i REPEAT no one could have done justice to that Maan's character

either be looks ,the love shown in his eyes for geet...or acting he done...his sharpness...hayeee every damn thing about that character is fascinating for me and all

and his respect he gave to his fans when he won jhalak

These are the things for which iam crazy about GC...

agar aur mili to add kardungi ๐Ÿ˜†

P.S-Amit i think u should have created this thread in main forum ...GC did acted in shows not show ...u got my point i think ...many hesitate to come and write to othere forums if they are only fan of one ...its my personal view...

Uma...

Edited by umamaaneet - 9 years ago
amazing dear
love you gurmeet
yes yes โค๏ธ dhak dhak
Lovely post Amit๐Ÿ˜Š
I like everything about Guru
Be it his down to earth nature, his never give up attitude,his acting,dancing
 his love for his fans whom guru considers his family.
Helping the needy
& especially to stand by his love & being always positive๐Ÿ˜Š 
Gurmeet choudhary๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by umamaaneet

res

yeppie me first

lovely thread amit

detail me bataongi k ๐Ÿ˜›

wait krunga ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
HE IS ALWAYS " THE KING OF THE HEART " LOVE U GURMEET CHOUDHRY
Lovely post๐Ÿ˜Š
Firstly I started admiring him coz of his acting. He is a superb and faadu actor and when i got to know him as Gurmeet Choudhary i became his fan. He is one of those few persons who are beautiful from inside and out .I never saw such a down to earth guy in my life. He has earned a lot of fame and still he is humble. I love him because of his nature.โค๏ธ I mean looks are always there. ๐Ÿ˜†But He is a mind blowing person. He is so genuine and humble and positive.
I idolize him in each and every step of my life. He is my source of positivity. He always motivates me to not give up in life .His one smile makes my day. Whenever I am upset, my friends just take the name of GC and my mood lightens up. He brings smile on my face.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I really want to meet him one day and thank him for being a part of my life.
He is the best.
Love himโค๏ธ

I love Gurmeet choudhary for everything he does...

His simplicity...๐Ÿ˜Š

His hardwork for his work   โญ๏ธ

His expressive eyes...๐Ÿคข

His acting   

His Dancing   

His love for his extended family...โค๏ธ

His Never give up attitude...๐Ÿ‘

His killing photos...๐Ÿ˜‰

His cool attitude...๐Ÿ˜Ž

His spreading love for everyone...โค๏ธ

nd the most important is  His smile  can do anthing for that...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

His Romantic nature...โ˜บ๏ธ

His angry eyes...

His style....

His red shoes...๐Ÿ˜†

His crazyness about shades...๐Ÿ˜Ž

His sweet Nature...๐Ÿ˜‰

Words are very less to describe him...That y i love him more nd more nd more...

I m crazy for Gurmeet choudhary...โค๏ธ

Annu
Edited by Romantic_guru - 9 years ago
awesome post...loved GC in kanha form n loved his performance too.
his smile is so dreamyyy...
firstly I attracted to GC for his facial features when I saw him in promos of his show. ...then I started to watch him n became fan of his acting and looks...and then I started to love him n each n everything about him.
whenever I see him, a smile comes automatically on mah face...he is mindblowing..just love him.

thnx for the amazing thread.