Punar Vivah

~*~ This is why Gurmeet still rules our heart! ~*~ - Page 3

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: danceismyworld

Lovely post😊

Firstly I started admiring him coz of his acting. He is a superb and faadu actor and when i got to know him as Gurmeet Choudhary i became his fan. He is one of those few persons who are beautiful from inside and out .I never saw such a down to earth guy in my life. He has earned a lot of fame and still he is humble. I love him because of his nature.❀️ I mean looks are always there. πŸ˜†But He is a mind blowing person. He is so genuine and humble and positive.
I idolize him in each and every step of my life. He is my source of positivity. He always motivates me to not give up in life .His one smile makes my day. Whenever I am upset, my friends just take the name of GC and my mood lightens up. He brings smile on my face.πŸ˜ƒ
I really want to meet him one day and thank him for being a part of my life.
He is the best.
Love him❀️

OMG this is exactly how it is for me also. As if you spoke my mind πŸ˜³

Will always Love him, respect him and admire Him β€οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Amit Thank You So Much for making this post.

It's been ages since I saw a post Admiring and Praising the one and only Gurmeet Choudhary, in this forum. 

I have literally no words to say what I feel about this guy and why do I Respect and Admire him so Much.

This man NEVER Cease to Amaze me. β­οΈ. I can go on talking about him  and it still won't be enough and I won't get tire of it. 

When I had joined this forum I had made a Special Post on him. Here's the link for you, as a gift for making this Awesome Post... πŸ˜³

Btw that topic is closed so sadly you can't comment in there, but you can still enjoy his pics πŸ˜³

thanks for d gift πŸ˜ƒ
Dexter- thumbnail
Gc is best in everything...hayeee
I adore nd love him so much
just God blesss him...
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome thread Amit😳😳😳
There are many reasons why I love Gurmeet ...πŸ˜† There are a ton reasons πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ His attitude , his down to earth nature , his smile , his lovey nature , etc...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† A lot & lot more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Thanks to all for Amazing Comments ...

tanigarg11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice thread amit...
awesome ❀️
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail

Amit

I am a fan of him from Geet...When I first saw him as Maan I became his diehard fan...He first set the trend of Business Tycoon in Indian Television Industry...He played the role to perfection...He is a brilliant actor...He is King of Expressions...He speaks volumes through his eyes...He is the Greek God of tellywood...I have never seen such a handsome man in my life...

After that I came to know him offscreen...He is such a golden hearted person...He is a down to earth person...He is a true gentleman...I love that he respects women...He is a man of few words but he's so sweet...He Keeps Good relation with everyone...His smile is so mesmerizing...He has got a melodious laughter...love him to bits.

During JDJ I came to know that he's an amazing dancer...I love his expressions, moves, steps...Being a completely non-dancer he became a flawless dancer...I never miss a single performance of him nowadays...I watch it over and over again...

My parents also love him...I am proud to be a fan of him in all ways...love him to bits...I hate his bashers to the core...

I wish he becomes a great bollywood actor too...I wish him best wishes for his bollywood career...will always support him no matter what...

thank u 4 pm Amit...πŸ˜ƒ...
Edited by JayeetaGurtian - 9 years ago
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JayeetaGurtian

Amit

I am a fan of him from Geet...When I first saw him as Maan I became his diehard fan...He first set the trend of Business Tycoon in Indian Television Industry...He played the role to perfection...He is a brilliant actor...He is King of Expressions...He speaks volumes through his eyes...He is the Greek God of tellywood...I have never seen such a handsome man in my life...

After that I came to know him offscreen...He is such a golden hearted person...He is a down to earth person...He is a true gentleman...I love that he respects women...He is a man of few words but he's so sweet...He Keeps Good relation with everyone...His smile is so mesmerizing...He has got a melodious laughter...love him to bits.

During JDJ I came to know that he's an amazing dancer...I love his expressions, moves, steps...Being a completely non-dancer he became a flawless dancer...I never miss a single performance of him nowadays...I watch it over and over again...

My parents also love him...I am proud to be a fan of him in all ways...love him to bits...I hate his bashers to the core...

I wish he becomes a great bollywood actor too...I wish him best wishes for his bollywood career...will always support him no matter what...

thank u 4 pm Amit...πŸ˜ƒ...

first thanks for dis amazing cmnt

PM πŸ˜†

2 times kiya h

ek yesterday kiya tha

jiska reply na milne se abhi fir se kiya
πŸ˜ƒ

Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AMIT_TheFanOfGC

first thanks for dis amazing cmnt

PM πŸ˜†

2 times kiya h

ek yesterday kiya tha

jiska reply na milne se abhi fir se kiya
πŸ˜ƒ

U r welcome...😊...I know that U gave pm 2 times...πŸ˜›...
I saw it today...πŸ€”...I wasn't at home yesterday...πŸ˜†...
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb post! He is awesome in whatever he do. Gurmeet is the best.