~*~ This is why Gurmeet still rules our heart! ~*~ - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by JayeetaGurtian

Amit

I am a fan of him from Geet...When I first saw him as Maan I became his diehard fan...He first set the trend of Business Tycoon in Indian Television Industry...He played the role to perfection...He is a brilliant actor...He is King of Expressions...He speaks volumes through his eyes...He is the Greek God of tellywood...I have never seen such a handsome man in my life...

After that I came to know him offscreen...He is such a golden hearted person...He is a down to earth person...He is a true gentleman...I love that he respects women...He is a man of few words but he's so sweet...He Keeps Good relation with everyone...His smile is so mesmerizing...He has got a melodious laughter...love him to bits.

During JDJ I came to know that he's an amazing dancer...I love his expressions, moves, steps...Being a completely non-dancer he became a flawless dancer...I never miss a single performance of him nowadays...I watch it over and over again...

My parents also love him...I am proud to be a fan of him in all ways...love him to bits...I hate his bashers to the core...

I wish he becomes a great bollywood actor too...I wish him best wishes for his bollywood career...will always support him no matter what...

thank u 4 pm Amit...😃...

thanx for dis awesome cmnt jayeeta dear 😃
Originally posted by Shashi1984

Superb post! He is awesome in whatever he do. Gurmeet is the best.

thank u so much dear 😃 east or west our heart king is d best
👏👏👏👏👏👏 awesome thread... without any doubt, he rules!!! he rules our heart, he rules our mind... he's d ultimate hotty who can kill by his slightest glimpse even... he doesn't need any introduction 2 describe his role. he's d ONE.

HE IS GUMEET ...

Originally posted by Naterguru

👏 awesome thread... without any doubt, he rules!!! he rules our heart, he rules our mind... he's d ultimate hotty who can kill by his slightest glimpse even... he doesn't need any introduction 2 describe his role. he's d ONE.

HE IS GUMEET ...

ya dear u r right ... he rules our heart after all he is king of our heart 😉
i love gurmeet chaudhary becouse watching and hearing good about him makes me feel happy and satisfied
lovely post amit best of luck
Originally posted by ssaj53

i love gurmeet chaudhary becouse watching and hearing good about him makes me feel happy and satisfied
lovely post amit best of luck

thanks Prince !

for dis comment !!!!! 😃
Originally posted by umamaaneet

*UNRES*

Sorry late hogayi ...i was busy in my result so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  mai char saal baad nai bolti 😡 😆

hmm About y iam crazy about gurmeet is

1.he is hard worker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the way u see he was first done a villan role in Mayavi ...a movie side role  etc...it shows his spirit and hard working nature that brought him to this stage and his humbles too

2.i love him for doing MAAN SINGH KHURANA ...Role

A person is truly said to be an actor not just coz he acts but he should live in that character  ...and i feel that guru lived in maan's character ...no one i REPEAT no one could have done justice to that Maan's character

either be looks ,the love shown in his eyes for geet...or acting he done...his sharpness...hayeee every damn thing about that character is fascinating for me and all

and his respect he gave to his fans when he won jhalak

These are the things for which iam crazy about GC...

agar aur mili to add kardungi 😆

P.S-Amit i think u should have created this thread in main forum ...GC did acted in shows not show ...u got my point i think ...many hesitate to come and write to othere forums if they are only fan of one ...its my personal view...

Uma...

Main Forum ! 😕

Thanks for dis amazing cmnt ... Every Gcians r crazy about him 😃
Originally posted by AMIT_TheFanOfGC

Main Forum ! 😕

Thanks for dis amazing cmnt ... Every Gcians r crazy about him 😃

u dont know main forum 😲 😡 😆
Originally posted by umamaaneet

u dont know main forum 😲 😡 😆

no 😆