Poll Question :

Are you an AnKen fan enough...?

Poll Choice
YES
NO
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
I was curious to know... 

Are you a big enough Ankita-Naren fan to ignore the history they have had and accept their reunion? 

Was their chemistry and moments together special enough for you to forget...

1) Naren has been married to Pari, the love of his life, for five years now and they have shared moments together that a married couple do. 

2) The insensitive way Naren has treated Ankita.

3)  The fact that Naren still does not know the person Ankita is and feels no love for her.

4) All the wrong things and criminal acts that Naren has done for his love, Pari.

5) That there is man lying on his death bed who has loved Ankita for five years now and had been there for her when she had no one to go to. 

...I can go on and on. But I do not want influence the polling. πŸ˜†

So would you celebrate if Ankita and Naren reunite or would you like me, want to throw tomatoes on PR CVs. 

Share your views too!
Hmm i dont watch show of what i saw Anki has great bonding with both mukul and karan and  story is such that i dont like naren so no
I was a big Anken fan , still am a fan of Karan and Ankita's pairing ...
Loved the sweet adorable Naren and waited for ages for the current selfish Naren to show a glimpse of his old sweet self ...but alas , he didn't .
And now it is too late .

He has gone too far from Ankita to  ever come back now .He is not even 1 % of the good decent man that he used to be .He does not deserve a special girl like Ankita ..What he deserves is punishment , misery and heartbreaks because this is what he gave to the girl who gave up everything for him ...

Now I don't want Ankita to go back to Naren so NO ..
Hate the CV's for the way they spoiled a beautiful couple yet again ..

Ranvijay deserves Ankita .She should be with him . Story should be more important than a couple .
Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago
My personal opinion...
NO! I am rather a Ranvita fan. 

Ranvijay has done far more for Ankita being a stranger than Naren has ever done being her husband. The guy might have had very few scenes, but he has been more of a hero. 

Mushy romantic scenes is not my idea of a love story. I would have been watching a Channel V show if I had to just see two people dancing on songs, eating pizza and playing cricket. That too was all good if the story had some emotional depth to it. 

Ankita and Naren have had an extremely weak foundation and they never connected on an emotional level. The one time when Ankita opened her heart out, Naren had dozed off. Their romance was all about superficial stuff. And seriously, what is there to anticipate in their relationship?

I don't know where this show is heading but I am pretty sure what I want! 
I loved Ankita Naren a lot... I personally believe that somewhere  they were emotionally attached to each other that time though Naren was thinking Ankita as Ahana... I mean when Ankita came to know when she was pregnant she was missing Naren and Naren who was in Bangalore also felt that his wife was missing him and he called her... that time Ahana/Pari was not missing   him... Ankita was missing him and he could feel that... Old Naren was a hero ... he did a lot  for Ankita and Ankita too did a lot for him...those 6months she spent with Naren was the happiest time of her life... I personally think old Naren Ankita's relation was not only about eating pizza and dancing... it is Naren and Pari whose relation is only about eating pizza and dancing on tum ho... atleast whatever they have shown till now all Naren and Pari   do is eating pizza and dancing on tum ho...

bt that Naren is gone... I can never  forgive Naren for what he did with Ankita and right now what he is doing with Ranvijay... My love for old Naren Ankita cannot make me forget  that he told Ankita to go and die when he came to know that Ankita is his wife, he used to call her 'uss Ankita' behind her back, he told her to go to some other place when she was pregnant so that he can live happilly with Pari and now he is supporting Pari in her crimes... the Naren i loved and with whom Ankita fell in love died the day he came back to his senses...

So voted for No... nothing can justify Naren Ankita's reunion for me now...i want Ankita to marry Ranvijay as he is the one who supported her when she was all alone and most importantly he loves her unconditionally...

Edited by majoni03 - 9 years ago
^^^ I like your post. And it raised some pertinent points...
So what if the old Naren wakes up in him, will Ankita-Naren reunion be justified then? If Pari-Naren's relationship has been all about eating pizza, so can it be said that their five year long marriage has been insignificant as to what Ankita-Naren shared with each other in six months? Should then Naren leave Pari for Ankita? 

Should Ankita being the happiest when she was with Naren be considered a reason to justify Ankita reuniting with Naren? Ankita does not seem very happy to be around Ranvijay and his family, at least that's what the CVs have shown so far. Does Ankita's happiness lie in being with Naren? 

Will you want Ankita-Naren reunion if Ankita cries day and night for Naren and Naren transforms into his old self?  

(Question directed to all participants and not just Tanmi)
Originally posted by bonnefille

So what if the old Naren wakes up in him, will Ankita-Naren reunion be justified then? If Pari-Naren's relationship has been all about eating pizza, so can it be said that their five year long marriage has been insignificant as to what Ankita-Naren shared with each other in six months? Should then Naren leave Pari for Ankita? 

Should Ankita being the happiest when she was with Naren be considered a reason to justify Ankita reuniting with Naren? Ankita does not seem very happy to be around Ranvijay and his family, at least that's what the CVs have shown so far. Does Ankita's happiness lie in being with Naren? 

Will you want Ankita-Naren reunion if Ankita cries day and night for Naren and Naren transforms into his old self?  

Like i have already said Naren with whom Ankita fell in love died the day he came back to his senses... and a dead person cannot come back...so old Naren cannot come back now and even if he changes himself now he cannot be like old Naren... Ankita is like a widow who loved her husband and time she spent with him is the happiest time in her life bt he died and can never come back now... life has given her another chance ... so she should move on with Ranvijay... and I think she will be happy with Ranvijay also... when she married Naren she was not in love with him ... she was in love with Shashank.. bt Naren's love made her fall in love with him... same way i believe Ranvijay's love will make her fall in love with him...

I m saying this again nothing  can justify Ankita and Naren's reunion now... . not even the fact that they have a daughter together...

Regarding Naren and Pari yes they have spent 5 yrs as a married couple ... bt are they happy with each other... no... so I believe their love is not that much strong...  so if they can sort out their problems it will be very good bt if they cannot then it will be better for them to part ways... bt that doesn't mean Naren should reunite with Ankita... he should pay for his mistakes... and Pari should be in jail for what she did with Ranvijay...
Edited by majoni03 - 9 years ago
No I'm not. 

Like many of the above posters, I used to be a huge AnKen fan (and a fan of Ankita/Karan's jodi). In fact, they were what had gotten me hooked to the show again. But I cannot stand to see Ankita with Naren anymore. 

Thinking back on it, Ankita never really loved the real Naren. She only loved the mentally imbalanced version of him. This version was a genius, philanthropist, generous, honest, happy-go-lucky type of guy. And he doted on Ankita as Ahana. The actual Naren is (or at least was) business minded, rude, snobby, dishonest type of guy. So I mean technically, she never loved Naren for who he is. Even the memories of Naren she was living with, were memories of when Naren was mentally unstable. All the sacrifices she made (including reuniting Naren with Pari) were for that previous Naren. Personally, I think that they were two different people in the same body. 

And Secondly, Naren did not love Ankita, at least not in my opinion. Even when married to Ankita/ Ahana, he didn't necessarily try to get to know Ankita as a person. He treated her as he treated the past Ahana. I remember whenever Ankita tried to deviate away from the Ahana image or like put in her own likes/dislikes, Naren wouldn't like it and would try to remind her of how she used to be (i.e. Pari). Like he'd actually scold her sometimes for not being like her old self, but nobody took it seriously because Ankita herself usually just laughed it off. Basically, he just loved Ahana

And thirdly, I can't get behind AnKen because of the way Naren treated her when he was cured. He literally threw her out of his house, insulted her, and let her leave her family when pregnant. Like he could've acted like a decent human being, but he treated her absolutely terribly, with no provocation. The mentally unstable Naren would've at least given Ankita (or any pregnant lady who worked in his office) some money and a place to stay or anything. The normal Naren didn't even say anything. If Ankita goes back to him, I'll be so pissed off. 

Personally, I'm totally for RanVita. He loves her so unconditionally. And honestly, he reminds me a lot of the old Naren, but in like a harsher way. Ranvijay has shown himself to be generous, honest, responsible, and understanding. I'm hoping she realizes this and marries him for himself, and not just Vaishnavi. 

And as for that last question of whether I will support AnKen if Naren goes back to being his old self, it would depend on how his transformation happened. If Naren turns mentally unstable into the nicer version of himself again, I won't really want her to get back with him because Ankita deserves better than someone who is mentally unstable. If Naren turns good through a personal journey of misery and whatnot, I won't want her with him because, again she deserves better. 
Originally posted by bonnefille

Well, y'all know how i feel but it really is specific to the points you raise. I was never that attached to AnKen but i am a sucker for lost love pining, and that's Ankita. πŸ˜†

I am really much more an Ankita fan, and she clearly still loves Naren...the one she was married to. I think her happiness lies with him - at least that's what they are showing at the present.  She is being shown as miserable with the idea of being married to Ranvijay and I want to see her happy not miserable. Of course if the CV's show her falling in love in him and not Naren that will be different. Marrying Ranvijay and loving Naren is not fair to Ranvijay either. One sided loves just don't work, and i think we've seen enough of them already on PR> 

Who is to say who the real Naren is? Maybe the real soul of Naren was the one exposed when he was with Ankita. Of course that part of him is not dead, it's still there inside of him and can be awakened at any time. I see signs the cv's are moving in that direction and see a gentle thoughtful Naren emerging again. It might take a little time...and it' not just memory but something much deeper.

I also think Naren was in love with Ankita not Ahana during those months. There were very many scenes that justified that idea. And Ankita was never in love with Shashank, Naren was her first love. She said over and over that Shashank was her best friend only. It was when she was trying to divert the attention from Naren re: the pregnancy that she said she had been "in love" with Shanshank but that was for the purpose of diverting attention about the baby. At the time she always said S. was only her best friend. 

Anyway i guess i will get the tomatoes too. Bonne you've already thrown books and tables at me. πŸ˜†Tomatoes are a little messier. πŸ˜”  One thing we probably all agree on, is seeing little Ashi with her momma..now there's a jodi. 
^ I am looking for that GIF. Plan to use it in another post.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
(Don't worry...not in reply to your post. 😳)
Edited by bonnefille - 9 years ago