Are you an AnKen fan enough...? - Page 2

Poll Question :

Are you an AnKen fan enough...?

Poll Choice
YES
NO
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
I agree with Tanmi completely . Naren and Ankita's relationship ( of 6 months ) was beautiful and it was not just about eating pizza ...( that is Naren and Pari ) by the end Naren even got to know that Ankita doesn't like pizza and he started ordering other things ðŸ˜†
Their relationship was indeed a dil ka rishta .They both helped each other , took care of each other and tried their best to keep the other person happy ...blame games , talking nasty and not listening to the other was not part of that relationship ...
They were both physically attracted to each other as well .
Aashi is the symbol of that beautiful love .

But that Naren is dead . 
Ankita is now like a widow who keeps thinking about the love that is gone and is never coming back ...Now, more than ever she is realizing that Naren that stands in front of her now is not at all her husband Naren .

Pari and Naren's relationship can be anything but happy..
They have  a bad marriage . 
Pari is constantly blaming Naren for an accident and for murdering her baby ( ridiculous accusations ) .She does not gives love to their adopted daughter , in fact she is all the time trying to put the child down knowing fully well that this  hurts Naren .
Their love for each other was shallow and could not stand the pressure of the first tragedy that came by ...

Their relationship and marriage going wrong is obvious when you see Naren ...He has lost the driving force and ambition in him .He loves Pari a lot but 5 years of mental torture has killed Naren Karmarkar inside .

Ranvijay is the best thing to have happened to Ankita .His relationship with Ankita is on a totally different level . Two people who lost their loved ones , connected with each other and supported each other ...unknowingly they became a family . They also have a daughter , Vaishanvi is what kept Ankita alive for those 5 years .

I too believe that eventually Ankita would have found happiness with Ranvijay . She would always think fondly of Naren , her first husband ...just like RV would think of Divya , his first wife . but they would gradually start loving each other . 

What is happening to Naren now is great .This is what he did to Ankita , treated her shabbily in the most insensitive manner .

He is getting the same what he gave to others .Now his wife whom he loves treats him in an insensitive manner and only thinks about herself . I hope he loses Aashi forever . Aashi is a symbol of the love of Ankita and her Naren Sir , she should be with Ankita .
This Naren abandoned Aashi when she was still inside her mother ...now he needs her as there is nothing else good in his miserable life .

Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago
Nice poll bonne, I voted for no. I actually used to like Ankita-Naren a lot when Naren was in his mad phase, but ever since he got back to normal he has been extremely cruel to Ankita. Ankita risked her life only for him by sitting in a burning car, she cud have died and Naren did not even acknowledge that when he got back to normal, he knew everything Ankita did for him but he told her to go and die and also at the train station he was very insensitive, he just let her go off to Banaras knowing she was pregnant just because if she went Naren and Pari cud live happily. Both Ankita and Pari have made sacrifices for Naren but Naren has not done anything at all,he is very selfish and Ankita shud never go back to him. I wud much rather have Ankita be with Ranvijay, Ranvijay was the one who gave her the shelter in Banaras, he beat up the gundas who were picking on Ankita and protected her.

And if Naren marries Ankita again it just wont make sense, he wud just be switching between 2 wives and getting whatever he wants while Ankita and Pari have to suffer, I have a feeling Pari's character has really been damaged just to justify Ankita-Naren reuniting just like how Ovi and Onir became negative to make Arjun-Purvi reunite, and unfortunately they got back together instead of working on their marriages with Ovi/Onir. I hope the same does not happen this time but instead Ankita marries Ranvijay😊
I've already written a lot on this. You guys know my views.

Short and sweet this time- NO! :)
I am no more an AnKen fan .Earlier i was but after seeing the real evil and selfish side of Naren ,i wud Hate to see the Re union of Naren and Ankita .Its a Big No from my side.
I wud love to see Ankita and Ranvijay together .Ranvijay and Vaishnavi too need happiness in their lives ...why every time tht loser Naren shd get all the happiness...
Ugggh! I detest Naren with a passion. I would throw jhootas at their reunion.
No amount of argument will make me believe that these two should be together. Our opinion don't matter because the cv have already made their choice 
How you say ? Simple pari change of  Behavior turning completely negative so that we don't have sympathy for.her when naren leave her for ankita. Aashi the fact she's with naren and not ankita. The big reason the fact that the marriage between ranvijay and ankita didn't take place . All these things points towards the marriage of naren and ankita