HOW DOES GHAR BAITHE JEETO WORK?

Posted: 9 years ago
So hi
I was thinking. The question for that Jackpot is asked in episode, say, 25 on 15th august. The answer is given in episode 26 on 16th august, and the winner is given a call. But. But. This is not telecast live right? It is pre recorded. So how do they show the winner? Let us say, episode 26 is shot like even a week before telecast, on like 8th august. The question is out only on episode 25. 

So the winner sends in the answer only LIKE A WEEK LATER. How do they tell the winner? They cant go back in the same clothes with the same person and conduct the call. By the time the answer comes, they would be shooting for a later episode...😕
That's the same question I asked people 😕 Seems that it may be fake... 
Originally posted by Zeeliciousxo

That's the same question I asked people 😕 Seems that it may be fake... 

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲

Ghar Baitho FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I am such a dumbass. Its been going on for years now... I never questioned it before. 
Originally posted by najma123

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲

Ghar Baitho FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I am such a dumbass. Its been going on for years now... I never questioned it before. 

This is my first year watching and I questioned it right away 😆

How have they been fooling people for so long 😕 Hate when privileged people take advantage of the masses!
Originally posted by Zeeliciousxo

This is my first year watching and I questioned it right away 😆

How have they been fooling people for so long 😕 Hate when privileged people take advantage of the masses!

That is damn cool... I know right!!!!!!!!!! How can they fool us like that? I am still wondering if it actually fake. There are other people out there who must have questioned this. How come? There has to be an explanation. Someone needs to write to KBC or Sony. Btw, why is this Forum so empty?😕
I have been wondering this always. Then I thought they must be shooting it the same day in the mornings and telecasting at night.
No idea
Originally posted by abhigya24

I have been wondering this always. Then I thought they must be shooting it the same day in the mornings and telecasting at night.
No idea
Dude. They start airing promos like 2 days in advance. Secondly, they would not take the risk keeping no episode bank which is usually for 2 weeks.
Well I had this question so long ago, but what I thought is:
They never mentioned for which question their answer was right they only mention that your answer was right and you are randomly selected.

So for example: Today's ghar betho winner actually answered the question that was couple weeks ago. So I guess their system is randomly selecting users from previous questions. OFcourse, just for ghar betho jackpot they won't shoot it the day of the telecast. The Jackpot is actually running week or two behind.
Originally posted by Lovely.Heart

They never mentioned for which question their answer was right they only mention that your answer was right and you are randomly selected.

So for example: Today's ghar betho winner actually answered the question that was couple weeks ago. So I guess their system is randomly selecting users from previous questions. OFcourse, just for ghar betho jackpot they won't shoot it the day of the telecast. The Jackpot is actually running week or two behind.
thinking the same
Originally posted by Lovely.Heart

Actually, you have a point.👏

That is the only plausible explanation I can relate to.