Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: VivaEmptiness

Maybe someone hacked his account, Idk why Scorpio is getting all personal. He's usually acts better than this...

Anyways I didn't know you were Sonam fan ðŸ˜† I thought you were just appreciating her beauty like I do...

Neither did I 😆
Looks like appreciating someone = fan. In that case, I am a Sallu fan as well, #OootheHorror 😆

As for Scorpio, just doing what scorpions are best at 😆
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe someone hacked his account, Idk why Scorpio is getting all personal. He's usually acts better than this...

Anyways I didn't know you were Sonam fan ðŸ˜† I thought you were just appreciating her beauty like I do...

She started  by trying to put words in my mouth. I was just appreciating that kind of comprehension skill. ;)
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fiery.Phoenix

Neither did I 😆
Looks like appreciating someone = fan. In that case, I am a Sallu fan as well, #OootheHorror 😆

As for Scorpio, just doing what scorpions are best at 😆

😆

That's what I thought, you are also a Sid fan, now I remember your pagal ID  

@Scorpio, Chill, she called Ranbir copycat didn't say anything about you. He's been called worse why are you getting all worked up?... Let's all get along guys...
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail

Eggjactly, now you get it...😆 Thanks for agreeing he's a copy cat.

Easy to see who started the personal references trying to put words in my mouth. 

Peace. 

VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Lol but that's not a personal attack, you calling her dumb is... anyways let it be...

Can't we not turn this nice thread into something ugly!

Lol but that's not a personal attack, you calling her dumb is... anyways let it be...

Can't we not turn this nice thread into something ugly!

LOL 😆😆
Now I can really see who can be the prodigy of Miss I-kaun 😆

No worries, I am done here. Looks like I am dealing with a kid here...😆
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
 You start twisting things, you will get called out on your comprehension skill. Stop crying over it and use it to make further personal attacks. 

You started with the silly mocking and derailed the thread. Period. 

^^ LOL, the only one I see crying is you...If you are ready to get personal, have the balls when the same is extended to you...

Now go on crying like a little kid for calling out a cheater cock for who he is. My comments were for Ranbir, had nothing to do with you, should've minded your own business than getting all worked up cuz of my few comments...

And I am done here. P.S: Grow up.
Edited by Fiery.Phoenix - 9 years ago
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fiery.Phoenix

^^ LOL, the only one I see crying is you...If you are ready to get personal, have the balls when the same is extended to you...

Now go on crying like a little kid for calling out a cheater cock for who he is. My comments were for Ranbir, had nothing to do with you, should've mind your own business than getting all worked up cuz of my few comments...

And I am done here. P.S: Grow up.

Says the one who started complaining in 2nd page. ðŸ˜† Don't tell me what I should do.

Thanks for gracing this thread. 
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
There have been reports that Ranbir Kapoor's busy diary has resulted in a delay for the upcoming Roy, which also stars Arjun Rampal and Jacqueline Fernandez. The actor did take out some time for the shoot but has now been delayed once again, making Rampal a little irked.
It was initially being said that Kapoor's role in the film was that of a cameo but this changed and he now apparently has a substantial part in the film. Rampal is believed to have waited for Kapoor to be available for the shoot but now he has been left waiting again as the actor was not able to complete the shoot.
No doubt this must be frustrating for the actor but let's hope that the film starts running to schedule very soon.
- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/revealed-why-arjun-rampal-is-miffed-with-ranbir-kapoor#sthash.yzenHMfr.dpuf