Users

Frequent Posters

.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Really difficult to chose between daya ,anjali and bawari ji . ๐Ÿ˜•
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I can bear anjali but it's getting difficult for me to bear daya.I vote for disha because of her overacting. So for me she's the worst actor, then bawri and then anjali.
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Same here the hey ma mataji her horrible eh aha laugh & her nasal voice are too jarring.atm is ok not daya mata for me.
.Rohit thumbnail
Daya bcoz her screen time is more so it means more irritation ...
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very very tough choice to make ! 
Still voted for Daya as she is there in every episode! And have seen better acting from her in initial days of TMKOC.

Why is it that female actors are getting worse ? Except Madhavi and Roshan all are becoming unbearable !
CoerCorash thumbnail
Atleast Anjali har episode me nhi aati. My vote for daya, its too difficult to bear her voice.
jack4156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Daya is the worst and then Anjali is equally or maybe even more worse. Just one difference is the screen time they get.

Also, the new Mrs. Sodhi is just not working with Sodhi. The current one just can't act like old one, like how old Mrs. Sodhi gets angry.
1)  daya aka disha has been asked to act with twitched mouth and face...poor lady is doing it and trying best...but it bcomes yuck overdo at times

2) no way we can compare daya with anjali...coz Anjali cannot act itself- na ro sakti hain, na hass sakti hain, na comedy kar sakti hain...she is just skinny doll

3) unless it  is tpo error, it must be a fool to have given Mr.Sodi in poll chpoice of worst actor
Mr. Mr. sodi  is bad actor????????/

what rubbish๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
.Rohit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetie-cutie

1) daya aka disha has been asked to act with twitched mouth and face...poor lady is doing it and trying best...but it bcomes yuck overdo at times

2) no way we can compare daya with anjali...coz Anjali cannot act itself- na ro sakti hain, na hass sakti hain, na comedy kar sakti hain...she is just skinny doll

3) unless it is tpo error, it must be a fool to have given Mr.Sodi in poll chpoice of worst actor

Mr. Mr. sodi is bad actor????????/

what rubbish๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

mr.sodhi may not be bad actor but all he does now a days is jump like a 13 year old and overreact in every scene ...