Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: _Rohit_

mr.sodhi may not be bad actor but all he does now a days is jump like a 13 year old and overreact in every scene ...

in jacks' explanation he is refering to Mrs. sodi...!
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They brought the old Sodhi back but they hardly give him any screen space.
One good line after so many days and months, " dar lagta hai ki bahbhi kahi aapko maike na bhej de"

The actor has potential but the makers are only ruining it.

As for Mrs. Sodhi, its not her fault. She doesn't look like a mother of 13 year old. Therefore, all motherly attitude is missing unlike other women. Also, romancing with her husband lacks the intensity. The original Mrs. Roshan was just perfect.The way she treated Senior and junior Sodhi was commendable.
Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mrs.sodhi only gets 1 dialogue per episode ... That too something in parsi jo kisi ko samjh me nahi aata ... So i guess she is fine 😆
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Meri mano Daya ko ANdaman bhej do with Veera re... WO bhi khush aur hum bhi khush...

Even Nattu kaka and Bagha scenes lacks the humor it had earlier. All thanks to Bawri ji who jumps in like a Kangaroo out of nowehere.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
They need to replace bawri with another actress and change her character too.This actress is worst than the new sodhi.
movietvnetbuff thumbnail
anjali is all overacting and no sync between dialogue and expressions. worst actress
bawri is not so irritating but useless and nothing new to offer. same about bagha, komal, dr.hathi, tapusena, new roshan bhabhi.

daya is a good actress (her earlier episodes and when she played Jethalal's old mother in corruption episode is the proof). but writers have gone wrong in her character change from dumb housewife to omniscient goddess and longgg dialogues. also her irritating voice!!!!!!

good actors - sodhi, iyer-babita, bhide couple, champaklal, sunder (minus yelling)

best actors - jethalal, popatlal, natu kaka, goli (always funny)

sa_rita thumbnail
I wish I could vote for both Days and Anjali. Anjali, Daya and Bawri are horrible. Still voted for Days she is more irritating.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Cant vote for 2.. But daya & Anjali are worst.. ðŸ˜¡

Bawri ka on-screen time itna nahi hota.. Then to thore time use jhelna musibat hoti hay.. ðŸ˜ˆ
slash7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
both anjali and daya .. but i voted for anjali ... actually  disha vakani is a decent actress but she has become annoying in last 1 year