india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ATM-Anjali Tarak mehta& her DIET food obsession-Does Tarak suffer from congenital hypercholesterol??or does his body lack enzymes to digest normal food that she is giving him raw juices everyday-& i never saw her consuming the same-even though she claims to like it!!!
DG-Daya gada & her obsession to cook at the drop of a hat& Garba anywhere-ATG anytime garba-

KH-Komal ahthi & her husband with elephantine stomachs & ravenous appetites to match-Never see him earn so much to even buy enough breakfast leave alone lunch-how much & how do they manage to earn so much?physician at home doesnt see much patients& almost every other day dining out-

JCD-jethalaa always eyeing bahar ki murgi(babita)whilst his wife can as much sense from his face that he had a bad day at work-she does'nt have a clue that he is flirting with Babita from such a long time😭.

TS-tappu sena & their over the top childish antics-teenagers of their age do many more things rather than play cricket/same old ganeshutsav,holi etc...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pura show he over the top ho gaya ...common people ki story se mahaan logo ki show ban gaya 😒
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am always amazed at the way Daya says,"khana khake jaana, main fatafat khana banati hoon." Although I myself can cook a quick lunch/dinner in half an hour  for my family, I can't say the same when a guest comes along! I would be tense !
She is a super woman really😆