***The Shining Sun/STAR of Stars Anas Rashid** AT # 5

Posted: 9 years ago

to the #  5  Appreciation Thread of

A Tribute To Anas Rashid ...

I have to confess, I have never known you before Suraj Rathi happened to you! My writings on Suraj lay its foundational roots in you, for I see the soul of Suraj in your eyes ... your eyes show me the gift of happiness and the souvenir of pain ... I can pick out words that give me some credibility as a writer!  My writings will lay buried in this forum for forever ... and for that you deserve a big thank you!!

A character germinates when the craft of a writer is inextricably intertwined with the craft of an actor to create a memorable character who is unique in believable ways ... a planted seed which nurtures into a beautiful flower

Your diligence as Suraj is passionate, desirable, and vulnerable ... you have tremendous clarity and conviction of both Suraj's outer and inner worlds. You have knocked down walls and immersed yourself as Suraj Rathi ... and it shows in the spectrum of mannerisms you display as Suraj which is impeccable your infallible body language, perfect timing in varied scenes, your exquisite voice modulation, your precise diction as Suraj ... even the strands of hair that fall freely on your forehead, that lift in your eyebrow, that twitch in your eyes and that pulled up corners of your lips that eventually convert into a beautiful smile are all mesmerizing ... all makings of a COMPLETE actor!

There are episodes where Suraj's presence is only a mere of fleeting seconds but the class, maturity and continuity with which you enact Suraj Rathi is simply phenomenal.

The lines you speak touch your heart and it shows in your eyes which makes all the difference. One cannot help but marvel at the intricate design of a single leaf ... your eyes are like intricate seasonal color changing leaves ... I often find myself lost in them ... your eyes speak and often enough I have heard words in them ... from the calm sunset, the warm sunrise, a deep blue ocean, a raging of seas, a thunderstorm, a roaring waterfall, to a peaceful lake ... intense expressive set of eyes you have!

The subtleties with which you render Suraj gives him finesse, in time to come he shall become one of the evergreen iconic heroes of Indian television ... Suraj Rathi without you in complete!

Your have amazing range and grasp as an actor ... like a bouquet of colorful flowers ... a flower for every season and every reason ... and of course being tall and handsome always helps! 

Here's wishing you all the best in all your endeavors ... may you keep growing as an actor and keep rocking as Suraj!!

by

TomNJerry..

We love you and appreciate your  talent and wishing and praying

that you reach the miles stone in your career

You are welcome to hit the like button and join us
Like Comment and Contribute about the actor

Edited by vasanthima - 9 years ago
Wow! Lovely tribute about Anas/Suraj, Vasanthi. Keep it up 
Wow lovelyy Anas Rashid pictures..
Thanks sis Vassuma ji.  ❤️
Wow!New AT ..
Congo all ..
Superb Thread Vasuma..
congo for the new AT
nice thread vasu
Anas Rashid 'Sooraj', Diya aur Baati Hum - 23rd August 2014: You were quite cool with Disha, hearing all her words and trying to find a restaurant for her, also you are taking her to Pushkar with you, but Rajkumar is troubling your Sandhya too much, good that Zakir shut his mouth, but the precap is showing something else on Disha, so there are more trouble for our SoorajSandhya, but hope to see some nice moments as show in the off screen segment for the Teej festival, our Diya Aur Baati❤️ are looking too good in their outfit :)
OUTSTANDING WORK VASANTHIMA👏

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND ALL👍🏼
Originally posted by Sule

Wow! Lovely tribute about Anas/Suraj, Vasanthi. Keep it up 

Originally posted by AniKarocks

Originally posted by Rajeshreesharma

Wow lovelyy Anas Rashid pictures..
Thanks sis Vassuma ji.  ❤️