Jagraata Express: "Tune meri behen udaayi, main teri udaunga&

ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
The title is tonight's Dialogue of the day 🤣 I still can't get over the matki scene🤣 Even though it was a filler episode, I thoroughly enjoyed it coz of Baldev🤣
For the first time ever probably, Jaggi gave a good idea to Baldev - that to confess about his relationship with Veera to Ranvi 👏😆 The entire scene of Baldev practising in front of matki was hilarious🤣 Baldev isn't afraid of confessing, but poor guy has no idea how to put in right words so that he can impress his jeeja ji, who once upon a time happened to be his biggest enemy😆 Right from his practice to his real encounter with Ranvi, there were some real gems in this scene, some of them being:
-Tune meri behen udaayi, ab main teri udaungha 🤣 Trust Baldev Singh to come up with a reason like 'tit for tat' for marrying his girlfriend🤣
-Chaahe toh hum bhaag sakte the, par Veera me sanskaar hai. Mere andar bhi hai, par thode kam🤣🤣 See, my Baldeva is so honest🤗🤣🤣
-Ranvi ka sar phod dia tune Poor laborer got scolded by Baldev for breaking the matki..oops, I mean Ranvi's head🤣
-Bachpan gaya tel lene Even though Baldev has no guilt of his past record😆, he just doesn't want to bring it up in front of Ranvi because he is afraid of losing Veera😳
-Mai bhi jawaan ho gaya hu yaar, tu bhi jawaan ho gaya hai. Veera bhi ho gayi hai. Aur Chaijee bhi I've no idea what to make of this dialogue and why is Chaijee in this 🤣

Also, how cool was Baldev's attitude in the shot where he was lying on the terrace like a boss! 😎

Rest of the episode: Buildup of Ranvi's ticket to Bollywood and some cry-cry-cry by Gunjan. Seriously, dono me se atleast ek ko rona compulsory hai😆

P.S.: We got a proper buildup for RG Mumbai track but nothing for the Poland track 👏Edited by Sayaani-Chidiya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Will spam today 🤣

Baldev is awesome! Bas. Can make anything interesting (except Ranvi track 😆 ) 😎
Poohjabear thumbnail
Agar filler episodes aise hote hai toh meko roz filler episode hi chahiye 🤣 What epic dialogues man!! Super fun
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
One thing is clear..mash and i are enemies of pichla janam😡 they make me love baldev and then hate his veera poojan
Love baldev..he looked cute if only he was in a kurta tune meri bakri churai ab me churaonga😎 i knew it..mash would give a detailed build up for mumbai but nothing for poland👏
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I couldn't skip much of today's ep as there was so much of Ballu. 😆 But I only liked the matki scene. After several weeks I have adored a Ballu scene wholeheartedly.🤗 So many of his dialogues were absolute gems.😆

It should be obvious to anyone who watches it that he has not been butchered, he is still the same dude, the same Baldev who has just become a lot more mellowed since he got together with his lady love.

That shot of Baldev was mast.😎 

P.S. Mumbai track is after all much more important since their pyaari Gunjan is going.😳 If G was also supposed to go to Poland they would have planned everything well in advance and given a proper build up.

Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
Khargosh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Okk ... I love BaGgi hamare Ballu ko mast advice dete hai ... Ballu was awesome today ... kya dialogue pe dialogue maare jaa raha tha ... hasd has kar pagal ho gayi🤣 .. he is awesome .😎.. loved him 🤗
Aaj ka epi achha tha but coming 2 weeks seem horrible to me ... i hope they donot sideline my Ballu ... and yes they look interested in Mumbai track proper buildup dikhaaya ... acc to spoiler too we have to see RG ... chalegaa till they give me my daily dose of Ballu ... waise bhi iss RG track ke baad VeeBa track hi hai ... and Sp loves VeeBa 
Khargosh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ranvi ka sar phoot gaya  ... nai nai matka🤣
Poohjabear thumbnail
Tune meri behen udaayi .. Ab main teri behen udaunga 😎 🤣

He is the same old Ballu 😎
overactor thumbnail
Atleast his one liners have returned😳
But he is butchered bcoz he was afraid of ranvi he said veera mera khoon krdegi he is buying tickets for ranvi.🤢
overactor thumbnail
I found veera's "love u, bye" cute😳  dnt knw why its stuck in my head