Jagraata Express: "Tune meri behen udaayi, main teri udaunga& - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by shivin-deewani

y was R getting so many calls... seems like he is handing over major business😆.. and anyways he was never involved with paalie house... so wat handover is he exactly giving... shouldnt he be pacifying his wife she is upset... he is so busy wid veera..
ranveera seriously dont deserve gundev😡

u did not understand my post!
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

I actually meant the first line in a serious way. If I ever saw Ranvi doing other things for himself this wouldn't have bothered me..but now it seems as if he is incapable of doing even the simplest things.😕It's good that Gunjan would be accompanying him nahi toh iska Mumbai mai kya hota.😆

Ranvi has been butchered beyond imagination 

Veeba are indeed his babysitters ðŸ¤ª

Nihal has no role to play in this track he's only being used as a filler ðŸ¤”
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

u did not understand my post!

yeah added my own points too.. ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Sjojava

I guess Baldev had to go and buy the tickets so he would have the opportunity to add the love letter to the envelope. Elementary, my dear Watson. Plot device. No butchering.

Yes I got that it was just an excuse so Baldev can pass him the letter..but for me they again showed Ranvi as incapable of doings things by himself.

And why was Baldev afraid of R?!
He shld have straightway held him by his collars & said that he loved Veera!
Or wld have just bullied him!
And R wld have agreed!

Ya infact wo matka uske sir par phod dena cahiye tha why to be afraid ha who is ranvi uss bhasan deni wali veera ka bhai / anokhi maa so what .what need s to give him respect and to be scred just bully him.
Chrecter butchering i tell u .ballu kyon dare he canjust kidnaap her 😳Edited by krock - 9 years ago

He was practicing! 😆

He needs to say it to his face 😆

Sometimes the diaogue writer comes up with brilliant dialogues!
Baldev's character hasnt been butchered. Ab jinko jo sochna hai socho!

Sonu do u realise you are crossing ur limits for God's sake?!
Atleast 1% to thodi courtesy rakho... plzzz I beg you... plz dont annoy us atleast in the JE! _/\_
You dont enjoy the epi fine... write a thread on it!
But atleast jinko achha laga unhe to enjoy karne do!
Already AT ko Frustation Thread banakar hell bana hi diya hai... plz spare the JE atleast!
If you care for us & our views even 1%!

i priased the epi too didn't i ..ur friends too write negative things but u have issues with me🤢..fine ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Aur finally book bhi kia Jaggi chachu ne.😳
han..😳
Originally posted by shivin-deewani

<font size="3">omg baldev tday made me roll on d floor laughing...🤣... @tune meri behan udayi mein teri udaunga... nahi nahi aisa lag raha hai ki tune meri bakri churayi aur mein teri churaonga'</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">oh god chaiji kahan se aa gayi jaawani mein... baldev ws at his hillarious best tday... and he started with bachpan dushmani and den bachpan gaya tel lene was😆...</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">veera ugghhh i hate u fa using ballu as ur secretary.. mere veerji ke tickets le aao station se😡.. seriously🥱</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">gunjan i felt sad fa her... though ranvi is right but still parting from husband is very difficult😭.. i hope we get a emotional scene on monday..😭</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">lastly veera heard gunjans sadness and as usual veerkaidi d super woman will do d needful.. any doubts😳</font>

secretary?! i thought R was Baldev's bro-in-law too!
and if Veera asked Baldev to get tickets for R... that IMO showed R's incapability of not even getting his tickets ready!
mentality seriously?!

I wish I cld say the same wen G made R run for her in the whole house... shouting frm the bathroom to get her suits!
that was not quite a secretary thing right?!