Jagraata Express: "Tune meri behen udaayi, main teri udaunga& - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

Why didnt Baldev refuse Veera that he wont get R's tickets?!
Why didnt he show his ego?!
Why didnt he blast her for asking him to do such thing?!

Butchering of the highest order! 😵
bcoz his butchered😊 😊 😊
Originally posted by shivin-deewani

y was R getting so many calls... seems like he is handing over major business😆.. and anyways he was never involved with paalie house... so wat handover is he exactly giving ... shouldnt he be pacifying his wife she is upset... he is so busy wid veera..
ranveera seriously dont deserve gundev😡
nj 👍🏼
Originally posted by overactor

i priased the epi too didn't i..ur friends too write negative things but u have issues with me🤢..fine🤢

sorry but none of those comments go out of the limit!
and plz this is not just my view!
there is a reason why the AT is usually dead now a days & you knw the reason very well!

anyways I've already PMed Hinz to open a FT for you guys or just close the AT or convert it into a FT!
Lets see wat she replies!
his character is butchered but you all are veera fans to the limits so you love his veera poojan and those who r not don't..that's why some ppl even think he was butchered the day he bought the tool kit for veera..and some when he accepted her friendship..and i replied to riya so all of you don't have to panic for God's sake..ignore and move on you guys love fights its not my fault..i just gave my views positive and negative but you all have to discuss the negative ones more🥱
Originally posted by ST0207

Baldev's character hasnt been butchered. Ab jinko jo sochna hai socho!

Kuch log kabhi kush nahi hote st they r always crying 😛 ignore
Originally posted by ASRaddictKKG

He needs to say it to his face 😆

Sometimes the diaogue writer comes up with brilliant dialogues!

there were awesome dialogues of Baldev today after such a longgg time! 😆

This one has to be the best 🤣
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

secretary?! i thought R was Baldev's bro-in-law too!
and if Veera asked Baldev to get tickets for R... that IMO showed R's incapability of not even getting his tickets ready!
mentality seriously?!

I wish I cld say the same wen G made R run for her in the whole house... shouting frm the bathroom to get her suits!
that was not quite a secretary thing right?!

congratulations... 

ur reply makes me proud of u... 
sorry but baldev d pind d sher is nothing but equivalent to his gfs secretary nw,... 😡... i think ranvi ws named doormat wen he ws doing everything fa gunju who is his wife... still secretary is a decent word u know... i thought he ws handling poly house wid veera... but here ranvi is running around in d last minute to hand over to nihal singh... doesnt he involve??

WOW so now we're being blamed for less activity in the AT kamaal hai 👏

Wait why aren't you blaming us for less activity in the RG AT too or the reason why people have left this show and forum? 😊

Everything is our fault na 🤪
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago
Butchered butchered butchered !
mohini i come after 9pm daily till then you guys keep talking there😵..u guys sit from morning 8 am till night i come for 2 or 3 hrs max and yet im the reason of the sleeping at😕..the show has nothing to discuss abt yet its my fault😳