xxxnm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The whole will is so unfair to the kids. Yes, Ankita deserves money but so does every other person in the family. They say that she sacrficied for Pari happiness. That is such b.s. They act like she didnt have choices. Pari, Manav, Archana asked her so many times whether it was Naren baby and whether it was a contract marriage and she said no. She had everybody supporting yet she chose to sacrifice. SHE COULD HAVE KEPT THE BABY EVEN WITH NAREN NOT LIKING HER. All the other kids deserve some of that share just as much as she does. Ankita chose to make those decisions she wasnt forced into it.         

Sachin-worked so hard for that cmpany for 40 years. Nver thought of backstabbing them UNTILL they betrayed him by bringing in the guy who killed his fianc.

Sachin kids- the older one sucks but what has the younger one done to disinherit. pushti is awesome

Pari-yeah shes a bitch now. but they dont know any of that. and she has worked just as hard as the sachin for the company, so untill they find out the shit she pulled, they had no reason to disinherit her

Aaashi-if they consider her a granddaughter, then shouldnt she get something.

Teju-the one reason manav didnt give property to others is bc he wanted someone honest, efficient, dedicated, and courageous and nobody but ankita has all these qualities. how the hell does teju not have there qualities????????

Ovi- they wanted Ankita bc they felt bad about her sacrficied. doesnt ovi deserve something after they disinherited her all these years bc of thier mistake

Pia- Pia def deserve it bc she gave them their daughter back. they wante somone honest, dedicated and courageous.  I would think having the balls to find ur mothers family all in a country alone, qualifies as that

Prashant- he could use that money. honestly, how is he living, his education. he hasnt done anything to disinherit. is he also not honest and courageous after standing up to them after they found out he knew about Naren being the baby daddy

Mansi and kid-talk about sacrifice. if anyone sacrificed, it was Mansi. the girl was raped. She has more courage than any of these assholes. to survive something like that.

Sonu and Pranav- what have they done to disinherit??? they are little kids.

Arman are so biased. their decisions are so shitty making. no wonder out of all the kids, teju was the only normal one
Edited by nikki1591 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvaddict3 thumbnail
I think it happens in real life too.  Those, who can't help themselves, usually get more than those who can.  Ankita's main thing from the very beginning was to take care of her siblings.  That was the main reason why she married Naren in the beginning.
Her siblings depended on her. Shashank is there to take care of Mansi, and he's such an amazing character!  Can't say the same about Sachin, who's supposedly well settled and has his own company, which he originally cheated Manav's company out of.  Plus, he's a lawyer.  Pushti is a darling - I agree - perhaps money could be invested into a trust fund for her in the future for education, etc..  Don't know much about her brother's qualifications.  

Pari changed just before she got married.  She didn't want even Savita and Sulochana to side with Ankita.  Manav is not stupid to see the changes - even after her marriage and her miscarriage.  
I think if anyone will speak the truth, it will be Naren.  Too much guilt makes a person's life miserable.  I'm sure he'll own up.  Hope so - that Pari will confess instead, but highly doubt it.

I love Teju's character as well.  She clearly shows that money isn't the solution to everything!  I think she's the happiest of them all.  Wish her love story had unfolded well.  Ankita would probably give the property back to Teju and Prashant.

Ovi and Pia - not considered in this story anymore.  Unfortunately!  I liked Pia a lot.  I think she could've bolted Pari out of her self-creating miserable life!

Edited by tvaddict3 - 9 years ago
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I felt bad for Sachin also. He has always been Manav's right hand man. He didn't deserve the entire inheritance but he didnt have to work for it now either. He has done A LOT of good for Arman and the family until recently under the influence of his wife. Still, even with her, he tried to maintain neutrality. I just think you can't negate his entire life's hard work based on this behavior.

Anyways, why is Ankita even getting everything right now? Right now, her taya (sachin) and both Bhuas ( teju & ovi ) and even her own father (soham) are alive and well. Shouldn't they get it in pieces since they are the direct children (also thru sacchin senior) and then they give to the grandkids.

Anyways, i don't understand how PVR works anymore.
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ankita has gotten everything for the sake of the story. Otherwise, in my honest opinion, they all deserve shares.
Serenna thumbnail
Ok I agree with the last poster, its the keep the story going and clearly they are trying to tell you that to get justice you need some money backing you. Clearly Ankita couldn't win the case without money behind her name and now it just happens that she gets it this way. 
Before you guys jump into who deserves what portion of the money or who should get what..keep in mind that Manav is not dead. He has full authority to decide who gets control of his money while he heals. 

As far as Pari's situation is concerned she legally would not inherit any from Manav's company but they never explain what happened to Arjun's company, property or wealth that he had accumulated over the past 20-40 years!  I guess Kirloskar property disappeared when Arjun and Purvi disappeared. 

Anyways, the more you justify the storyline the less it will make sense. You just have to nod your head and enjoy what you can and go along if you want to keep your sanity. 

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Manav said that he was entrusting Ankita with the property bcos she would be fair to everyone as she has proved it over time that she thinks about others more than herself, is honest and values relationships over material benefits. So I think that rather than putting the entire inheritance on her name and not giving a dime to others or disinheriting them from the property, it's more like a guardianship sort of thing, where he has entrusted Ankita with the property to manage it, like it was the case in joint families earlier where the guardianship of the property went to the eldest son by default and he took care of it and the benefits were reaped by the family as a whole, at the end of the day it was considered FAMILY property not property of any one person. All the sons got their share of money, and in case the property was divided later, they got their equal share as well.

Sachin was really not a good choice for being in this authority/guardianship position bcos everyone in the family knew he was under his wife's influence who had been eyeing for the property for a long time now and had even been committing scams. No matter how hard he has worked in the company, if making him the guardian meant that the rights of other children could come to harm, it was best not to do it.  I think Teju should have been made the guardian since she has worked in the company for many years, is elder, more experienced, and a good balance of emotions and practicality, and most importantly she was devoted to her parents and the family till the end, unlike Sachin who couldn't be any less concerned about his father to die and his wife was plotting to get the whole of it on her name. Even Ovi would have been a better choice.

Anyhow we all know that the main objective of the will in the story is to put Ankita in a position where Ankita answers back to those who were able to ruin her life and buy their way out through money, logic has never been present in PR anyway. Maybe, later on, we might get a flashback scene or a scene where Manav reveals that he had understood Pari's lies and Rushali's game and this was his way to give Ankita a stronger position, or something like that.
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree. I actually felt pretty bad for the other kids.

The other posted pointed out that Ankita is a sort of guardian to the money, and that Manav is still alive. But what if he dies? Then all the money goes to Ankita. 

If I squint, I can kind of see the logic in Manav's decision. 

Sachin would be too selfish to give some up to Soham's kids and his wife wouldn't let anyone else touch the money. 

Teju would've probably been the best choice, but I guess she's too free spirited. But for the sake of story, she's kind of useless and thus no reason to give her all the money to split it. 

Ovi is out of the picture, along with Pia because the actresses (perhaps characters?) are gone. 

Pari is selfish and vengeful as well. Heck I wouldn't give her the money either, even before when she wasn't a psycho. Even before she used to hold grudges and refused to talk to people/ know their side of the story (hello Arjun) and if given the money, there's 100% chance that she'd freeze out Ankita and sibs.  

Prashant is like Pari as well and there's a chance that he'd freeze out Pari and co because of the way they treated his sister. 

Mansi probably had a chance but Shashank's mother would've done anything to keep the money and plus she probably didn't have business experience or anything to help her with splitting the money. 

And even if we include Naren, he's too emotionally unstable to be able to be the guardian of such an amount. Like the guy lost his own company, why would Manav give him his company? 

Which leaves Ankita. She's not as vengeful and selfish as the other character (Sachin, Sachin's wife, Pari, Prashant). Has actual good business sense and isn't necessarily a loser (Naren, Mansi). And is actually relevant to the story LOL (Teju). Plus Ankita has always been shown as very responsible, mature, and always wanting to do the right thing. Even if she disliked Naren and co she wouldn't leave them on the streets, like they did to her. She has humanity within her. 

So I guess I can kind of see why they did it. 

Although I still think Manav should've divided up the property himself and not left that responsibly to Ankita. So lazy of him. 

And I totally agree that ArMan are shitty parents. 
Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sachin never worked for Manav's company until Manav gave him chance but Sachin failed.
ruhi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only thing I couldn't understand is I guess Ankita made her decisions herself. If she wd hv chosen to stay with Archana her baby would probably have been with her. She risked her baby's life by travelling alone to unknown plAce that too state of UP where crime against women are one of the highest. In real life I don't think any family will adopt a pregnant girl without asking much questions and without any background checking. Still may b she was lucky but still it her stupidest decision as she risked her baby life. She could have easily travelled to canada or abroad as manav has. House there n stayed peacefully. Now she can accept the property and help so tht time too she cd hv accepted help when she needed most.

Secondly, now manav ignore de everyone. I wonder y sohum isn't in jail for killing gauri. Still manav is happy to accept him. I guess the charector or ovi suffered a lot too. It's not easy for a girl to live alone without contacting family n raise a kid. She did it and I don't think Arjun supported her. May she doesn't want the money but still manav shud have atleast called her n asked.

When it comes to Arjun's property, cvs showed him a very successful business man after leap with a big house and lots of awards. I wonder where it went. Pari n pigs shud have enherited the property but no mention of it.i guess he was shown super rich but his money disappeared. Again they have shown naren highly qualified and intelligent, how he can't find a job in Mumbai after getting so many international business man of the year awards. Even a normal MBA guy can earn a decent amount to afford a flat. Same goes for pari Shirish n all. CVs r highly confused. They just don't know any company law as in PR selling n buying companies are so simple with just a phone call.

Now coming back to topic I feel it is a biased decision. Even if ir kids have done wrong they need a chance to explain n redeem. Giving one person everything when u have like 9-10 grad kids 4-5 kids n all it bad. Imagine everyone asking for money from Ankita it is bad.
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Teju would have been best choice imo if it was just to manage for the time being. She is the eldest of the Deshmukh house after her brothers who have lost that privilege.

How is 3rd generation kids handling and managing their fam bussiness when 2nd generation kids are still there? Just doesn't make sense to me.