Will Unfair - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
In my opinion will is unfair as no matter what there Re many other children apart from par in sachin so it's not a good reason to say that they don't want this like mansi doesn't want this or prashant and teju doesn't want it. Ofcourse it shows they are honest and selfless so they doesn't want it. So in that way they are equally deserving.

Coming to teju I feel bad for her. She cdnt get married in whole Purvi onir Arjun ovi drama. No matter how much career oriented a girl is it's her right to have family n kids. N teju was once shown madly in love with a guy about to get married. Still after leap we saw her alone. She dedicated her life for her parents Nd it was due to her Archana manav got reunited. N still she is happy charector never saw her crying like other leads. I guess she is the most practical of them. Ankita is much younger and not that practcAl Ankita sometimes make decision of her stubbornness. I know she is honest and trustworthy but it's true she doesn't have experience.

Now even if sachin is bad his daughter is a gem and he deserves something. Also manav shud have set aside some money for the education of mansi's kid n sonu n Pranav but I guess he thinks Ankita will take care of them. But for Shashank it will be difficult to ask money from Ankita and even though he wants we will never ask her.

Now coming to ovi she also deserves it. May be she is rich or not but manav has done very bad excluding piA from his will. It clearly shows biasdness.
I oversee lots of trusts with large businesses.  The purpose of the business as whole to go to one owner is the businesses tend to more valuable as whole, then broken up into pieces.  In the case of property going to Sachin or Pari--- they will likely hold on to everything for their own benefit or prevent growth until they get their way. Ultimately, the business stifles and falls apart.  
You also appoint an trustee who will help family members in case they are in trouble.  Teju would have been a good candidate... Ovi can get emotional as well.   
Yes it's certainly not about pari n sachin. It's About 6-7 other kids
Originally posted by pssnatasha

Can someone explain to me like I am a 4 year old? Why the hell did Ankita not tell Pari that the baby she carried in her womb was Naren's? Meaning she decided to tell them the truth, but not the whole truth?

These are the truths Ankita has continued to hide and it defies logic. Now that she hates Pari and Naren, why does she give a shit whether they know everything or not? The following truths are hidden from Pari, Manav and Archana.

1. Naren and Ankita consummated their marriage and Ankita was carrying Naren's baby.
manav and archana already know that ankita was carrying naren's baby. so far pari is concerned, it is not others fault that she is so dumb that she cant put two and two together. when ankita left she wrote a letter and any one with a lil bit of brain will come to conclusion that the baby was naren's. if she wants to deny the truth and live a lie, that is her problem. pari's main problem has been that she never owns up to her mistakes. she always blames others for her problems.

2. Ankita never signed any agreement with Rushali. Rushali made the whole story up, and Ankita never objected to it before. 
what was the point of saying anything at that time? naren would not have believed her over his own mother. moreover naren did not love ankita and wanted her out of his life. ankita did not say coz she genuinely believed that it would affect naren's mental health, thanks to rushali's brainwashing at that time. 

Ekta - Do you know how many holes there are in your story? Why do you keep thinking everyone on of your viewers are dumb? I am not dumb., yeah there may be many people in this forum who are not thinking about these things. But that doesn't give you a right to generalize, Ekta.
Originally posted by pssnatasha

Can someone explain to me like I am a 4 year old? Why the hell did Ankita not tell Pari that the baby she carried in her womb was Naren's? Meaning she decided to tell them the truth, but not the whole truth?

These are the truths Ankita has continued to hide and it defies logic. Now that she hates Pari and Naren, why does she give a shit whether they know everything or not? The following truths are hidden from Pari, Manav and Archana.

1. Naren and Ankita consummated their marriage and Ankita was carrying Naren's baby.

2. Ankita never signed any agreement with Rushali. Rushali made the whole story up, and Ankita never objected to it before.

Ekta - Do you know how many holes there are in your story? Why do you keep thinking everyone on of your viewers are dumb? I am not dumb., yeah there may be many people in this forum who are not thinking about these things. But that doesn't give you a right to generalize, Ekta.

Ankita didn't tell Pari/ Naren that she was carrying Naren's child because she didn't want to break them up. At the time, Naren was an ass and Ankita was still madly in love with crazy Naren. She assumed that real Naren was just like crazy Naren and thus she was willing to sacrifice her happiness for his and Pari's happiness. If she had told she was pregnant, then a) Pari would've stepped back and refuse to marry Naren leading to angry Naren who blamed Ankita/ her baby for everything b) her baby being taken away from her or something c) her being accused of raping Naren because when they consummated, he was technically crazy (I know this is farfetched lol). 

And yeah she hates them, that's why she's finally revealing the truth. As I mentioned earlier, if she had revealed that truth before, Naren and Pari wouldn't been together. She was in her sacrifing mode because she used to like both of them. But now, after seeing how terrible they are, she doesn't care and she wants them to feel guilty and realize that she's good and they are terrible people. 

Ankita didn't reject to Rushali's story because circumstances were different then. 

5 YEARS AGO (or however long the leap was) -- Ankita was bff with Pari and loved crazy Naren. She tried everything to make Naren not crazy. Her got cured and decided that he hated Ankita and only wanted Pari. Pari refused to get back w/ Naren bc she thought Ankita was her friend and she didn't want to betray her friend. Rushali made Ankita believe that the only way Naren was going to be happy was with Pari. And because Ankita loved them both at the time, she agreed. Thus Rushali made up an agreement story and Ankita endorsed it. With the story, Pari "realized" that Ankita wasn't a good friend/ person and decided to get back with Naren anyway. 

Ankita didn't reject the story because the circumstances were different. She had cared deeply for Naren and Pari and only wanted the best for them. She realized that the agreement story would bring Naren and Pari together and make them happy and guilt free (Pari would've felt guilty for being with Naren if she realized that  Ankita was still a good person, and a guilty Pari would've made a sad/ angry Naren which Ankita didn;t want).  

STORY CURRENTLY- Ankita realized that both Pari and Naren are crappy people and don't deserve to be treated nicely/ be sacrificed for. So she's finally letting the truth out of the bag so they can know that their entire relationship is built upon her sacrifice and they both are terrible people. Plus she doesn't care about their happiness anymore. 

And LOL the amount of plot holes in this serial has reached to an uncountable number. Best to just take out all logic and enjoy the show as best you can. 

hope I helped! :)