Sakshi Tanwar and Ronit Roy in Ekta Kapoor's next

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Sakshi Tanwar and Ronit Roy in Ekta Kapoor's next Itna Naa Karo Mujhe Pyaar!

Ace producer Ekta Kapoor has quite a few shows in the pipeline which will soon hit the television screens. 

TellyBuzz has got a latest update from the sources that Saakshi Tanwar, last seen in Ekta Kapoor's Bade Acche Lagte Hai and Ronit Roy, currently seen in Sony TV's Adaalat, will now be seen together. They have been roped in for the lead roles in Ekta Kapoor's next show titled as Itna Naa Karo Mujhe Pyaar.

Well, Sakshi and Ronit both of them have proved themselves as one of the finest actors of television and seeing both of them coming together will definitely be a good watch for all the viewers.

We tried contacting Sakshi and Ronit, but both of them remained unavailable.

Keep reading this space till we bring to you more details on your favourite shows.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/21182-sakshi-tanwar-and-ronit-roy-in-ekta-kapoor-next-itna-naa-karo-mu.htm

PS : Ronit will leave Adaalat? But still, I won't mind watching him in a daily soap, with a talented actress like Sakshi 😊 Drop in ur views!

Edited by MriduB - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't want Adaalat to stop! Bored of daily soaps, so I don't want to see him in this show.