thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sakshibshah

res!

will hav to read it.
Cmmnt me tym lage to advnce me soorry!๐Ÿ˜ญ
UNRES

Finalllyyy!
Wohoa! Life partners hai but phir bhi ek tarah se nahi hai.

Dono ki arguements๐Ÿ˜†
Swayam's Mom ka behaviour with Sharon.. 
Swayam's Dad with Swayam

Hope yeh relations jaldi thik ho jaye.

And Dadi n Tanni koi mauka nahi chodte Swaron ko tease krne ka! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Loving their -about-to-fall-in-love wala relation!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Update son.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yoou are doing a great job. Keep writing boss!๐Ÿ‘

PS- All the best for exams.โค๏ธ

Love,
Sakshi.
thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by srinidhi94

nice update... waiting for more...
and all the best for your exams...
thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by anu_d3

Lovely update totally different from show I love it update soon n me give me PM
thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by nidaTaarey

Nice update
thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by nature2

very interesting
thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by athi_vrushan

UPDATE!!!!!!!!
m updating soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Khizar_SWARON

Waiting for your update eagerly please update
aww thank u
m updating soon

(Banner credits goes to shini aka shinningshanu)
CHAPTER 4
"thank god taani u came u are a life saviour chalo ab jaldi ye bandh do please,i am trying since 2 hours but still its not tieing"said sharon  looking at the mirror at herself trying to lock the hock of the blouse as door of her room opened"taani jaldi karona help me please"said sharon turning around and then her mouth opened in shock as she saw swayam there with a little open mouth standing at the door with bag in his hands lost in her she was looking like a golden princess she was wearing  a cream white colour saree with golden backless blouse only a hook was there which put the blouse on its place
"tu...tum..yaha kya kar rahe ho???"asked sharon with stameering words hearing that swayam came out of his starring seesion and immediately replied"what do you mean mai yaha par kya kar raha hu??ye mera ghar hai,mera room hai,mai jo chahe karu jaha chahe javu tumhe usse kya??"
"let me remind you now its my house,my room also so andar ane se pehle knock nai kar sakte thena"said sharon
"oh you mean mai apne hi room mai knock karke avu??never..never ever..."said swayam throwing his bag on bed and moving towards sharon who was standing before dreesing table her hands were at her back holding the hook as it was the only hold of her blouse.
"tum ye apne private works changing room mai bhi to kar sakti thi na"said swayam pointing towards her back
"listen you..."said sharon but was stopped as swayam's phone started ringing and he shushed her and immediately took out his phone from his pocket and answered
"hello bhai,aap ghar pohch gaye??"said taani on the call
"ha taani i m at home just came"answered swayam sitting on bed
"bhabhi hai kya vaha par??"asked taani
"ha hai"said swayam with confusion clearly visible in his voice
"to speaker on karo"said taani and swayam immediately got up from the bed went towards sharon who was still trying to hook d blouse and switched on the speaker mode
"Listen bhabhi i m sorry i cant come actually here there is lot of work left and i have to do that so please take help from bhai he will help you..haina bhai???"said taani
"but taani please come for 5 minutes i need ypur help"said sharon pleading 
"ofo bhabhi bhai is there na so dont worry,ok,now i have some bye"said taani without giving a chance to sharon to speak
"Par taani..arey suno toh..shucks aaj hi ye sab hona tha oh  God help me..."said sharon looking upwards asking for God's help
"Vo tumhari help karne nai ane vale unke paas tumhari bakvas bate sunne ke alava bhi bohat kaam hai..lavo mai help kardeta hu"said swayam laughing at her
"koi zarurat nai hai mai apne aap kar sakti hu"said sharon with attitude
"zid mat karo let me help"said swayam genuially moving his hands towards her hands
"bolana nai mujhe tumhari help ki koi zarurat nai hai,i can do it myself"said sharon stopping his hands by shoing it away
"ok 5in karlo m going 2 get ready"said swayam taking his clothes from cupboard and moving towards bathroom
"5in jao n jab tak u will get ready i will also be ready dekh lena huh"said sharon shouting at him
"5in"shouted swayam from bathroom before closing the door
"5in"shouted sharon
"5in"said swayam with a smile opening the door and again closing it
"argh..i just hate u swayam ke bache tumhe to mai chodugi nai...i so just hate u"said sharon shouting and stomping her foot
laughing sound came from bathroom and swayam said "feeling is mutual i hate you too"
Hearing this sharon stopped and doesnt said anything and chossed to remain quite
After their arguement session swayam went 2 changing room and here sharon was still trying  to tie the hook but it was just not happening she was hell tried as she is trying this continuosly from hours now she was hell irritated and it can be clearly seen from her face just then swayam entered after changing in to a black colour suit and started laughing as he saw sharon standing before the mirror and still trying to tie the hook with irritated face
hearing his laughter sharon turn and saw him laughing due to this she got more irritated and started throwing daggers on swayam "kya??why are you laughing???"said sharon anger clearly visible in her voice
"I am nt laughing"said swayam closing his lips and trying to control his laughter
"you..."started sharon but stopped as suddenly swayam came to sharon and turn her around sharon eyes were opened fully due to shock now her back was facing swayam and her both hands were also on her back holding the hook of the blouse and she was seeing swayam with wide eyes open through mirror but swayam was seeing her back slowly slowly his hands travelled to her hand which were on her back,he touched her back and her body got stiff she felt a current running down her spine he removed her hands from her back and put his hands on her back as soon as swayam touched her back she closed her eyes automatically a little smile formed on her face she was feeling contended,complete she was so much affected by his mere touch she also didnt know why there swayam was not also less affected he was also feeling complete.
swayam slowly took the corner of the blouse where hook was there and locked it but still he didnt removed his hands from her back he looked at sharon from mirror and found her eyes closed and he started admiring her slowly sharon opened her eyes and found swayam seeing at her through mirror she  looked in to his eyes,their eyes meet when phone started ringing this time it was sharon's hearing the tune swayam took his hands of from sharon's back and both started looking here and there when sharon was about to take the call it cutted
"mai bahar wait kar raha hu ajana"said swayam taking his cell and wallet from the table which he putted before going to bathroom and went to the car and sitted on the driver seat
"Gosh ye kya kar raha tha mai ese kese kissi ladki ko and that to no other then sharon ussmai kho gaya tha i was lost in her but why esa kyu huva???ye kya tha??.."thought swayam
there sharon was also thinking the same she thought why she was lost in his touch she had many friends which were boys they also have hugged her but she never felt the feeling she felt when swayam touched she dont why but she was feeling conteneded to his touch this is something which she had never experienced in her life 
keeping all this thoughts aside she went down to the car where swayam was waiting for her she came and opened the door of the car hearing that sound swayam came out from his thoughts and they drive to the party
DO READ THE POST BELOW

Edited by Mansi98 - 9 years ago